Day 54 Of Peaceful Protests In Portland

The zombies in Portland will never replace Ted Wheeler. Trump has to act.
To do nothing is to be no better than Wheeler.

So everyone is clear on what a peaceful protest looks like. Brought to you by the Mayor of Portland.

His mission statement is pretty funny considering the reality.

If I was Trump I'd just ignore it all but federal property. Let the anarchists burn the rest of the leftist shit hole to the ground. See how all those democrat voters like their city then. Better not hear a damn one of them bitch about it.

So everyone is clear on what a peaceful protest looks like. Brought to you by the Mayor of Portland.

I fled Portland only 4 years ago
They had many protests there but most were peaceful
Now it’s become a “raw sewage city of filth and dirt “
Portland is the “ whites trash “ Mecca of the Milky Way
Only killing hundreds of them will cause these rats to scurry

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
There is no police power in the federal constitution. The police power is left to the states. To the extent the President can send federal officers into Portland, OR, it must be to protect federal buildings and laws.

The President cannot save Portland from itself and he should not.

I want a mask mandate, but there is no federal police power for the President to impose it. It must come from governors, who have way more expansive police powers than your average libertarian-leaning person would have you believe.

The President does not have that power.

But, beyond that, the people of Portland have a history of outlandish displays of protest and behavior, including nudity. The place is so bizarre there’s been an entire television show parodying Portland.

By sending federal troops to Portland, OR, the President and federal government are allowing Portland not just escape from their own democratic choices, but also allowing them a scapegoat to take the blame.

Portland can blame President Trump instead of the residents of the city. They can blame Washington instead of their mayor.

At some point, we must allow people to live with their choices and make it easy for those who want to escape to actually move. If we allow Portland to fester as it wants, it will either figure out it must change, or live with its consequences.

Portland is rioting, the mayor has no control over the matter and in way over his head, hopefully the voters are smarter than a 5th grader and vote him out.

Forum List

Back