Day in Pictures

Sorry to throw acid in your thread man...............You have some great pictures.............

But to me...........the pictures I posted are being vastly ignored.

Sorry to throw acid in your thread man...............You have some great pictures.............

Probably because there is nothing to identify in the pictures.
By themselves they are worthless if one is expected to assume what they are referencing ... At least link the site where they came from so if someone was interested the picture would have discernable context.

Probably because there is nothing to identify in the pictures.
By themselves they are worthless if one is expected to assume what they are referencing ... At least link the site where they came from so if someone was interested the picture would have discernable context.

Tunisia attack Britain must prepare for high death toll PM warns - BBC News
Tunisia attack Majority of dead were British says Tunisian PM - latest - Telegraph

Tunisia ISIS terrorist is arrested for killing 38 tourists on Sousse beach Daily Mail Online

Horror on the beach: At least eight Britons confirmed dead in Tunisian massacre as it emerges that ISIS gunman LAUGHED as he picked off his victims
  • At least one gunman carried out a terrorist attack at holiday destination of Sousse on Friday afternoon
  • One assailants was shot dead, named as Seifeddine Rezgui - a student who has never left the country
  • ISIS have claimed responsibility, releasing a picture of a man they say is Abu Yahya Qayrawani

2A02008900000578-3140454-Terrorist_New_images_show_the_final_moments_of_a_gunman_pictured-a-16_1435403159718.jpg

2A027D2900000578-3140454-Response_The_corpse_of_the_gunman_who_is_believed_to_be_a_23_yea-a-18_1435403159925.jpg

Forum List

Back