Day in the Life of a Lib Hate...hate some more ...Blame Trump

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
As I drove home, I felt the full extent to which Trump has actually diminished my own desire to be kind. He is keeping me so outraged that I hold ill will toward others on a daily basis. Trump is not just ruining our nation, he is ruining me. By the end of the drive, I felt heartbroken.

Read more here: My hatred of Donald Trump has been bottomless. Then my car broke down outside the Women’s March in DC.
Remind ya of any here....No thought that she is responsible for her own mental state....better to play the blame game.....plus she can excuse her own cruelty ....pathetic ......feel sorry for her husband if he's still around,,,..on second thought he probably is the same

As I drove home, I felt the full extent to which Trump has actually diminished my own desire to be kind. He is keeping me so outraged that I hold ill will toward others on a daily basis. Trump is not just ruining our nation, he is ruining me. By the end of the drive, I felt heartbroken.

Read more here: My hatred of Donald Trump has been bottomless. Then my car broke down outside the Women’s March in DC.
Remind ya of any here....No thought that she is responsible for her own mental state....better to play the blame game.....plus she can excuse her own cruelty ....pathetic ......feel sorry for her husband if he's still around,,,..on second thought he probably is the same

So the only difference between the Libs and you is that instead of blaming Trump you kiss Trump’s ass.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

"As I drove home, I felt the full extent to which Trump has actually diminished my own desire to be kind. He is keeping me so outraged that I hold ill will toward others on a daily basis. Trump is not just ruining our nation, he is ruining me. By the end of the drive, I felt heartbroken."

With respect, ma'am, you are choosing to treat people the way you are.

Someone else is not making you.

So the only difference between the Libs and you is that instead of blaming Trump you kiss Trump’s ass.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You wont find any hate filled screeds from me here

Has a liberal ever taken responsibility for anything? Of course not, in their shit-composed minds they're always permanent victims.

27540511_10156128280163588_2440686585868710132_n.jpg

Again...

Where do you find "common ground" with "people" who are this consumed with stupid?

Why would you try to "compromise" with people who live in a world of delusion and are motivated entirely by hate and envy?

Half-Way-590-LI.jpg

Forum List

Back