Dayton Shooter direct ties to ANTIFA

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
The Dayton shooter was wearing an Acacia Strain sweatshirt was pictured in a Gateway Pundit article.. Did some research and found one of the band's songs is titled, "ANTIFA" and at a particular concert the band bragged about their political agenda.

All Categories
After performing "Antifa," Al exclaimed, "Ya'll have been patient with our obvious political agenda, and we're happy you took the time to listen, so we're [playing] a bunch of old sh*t." Without further ado, the loyal fans, from balcony to front row, cheered while those in the pit encouraged each other.

More on Acacia Strain
protestors - Banter Loud
banterloud.com/tag/protestors/
- Ipod or Mp3. At some points you will want to just chill and listen to music as you hold up your sign. I personally chose Legend and The Acacia Strain to make sure I kept up my angry state of mind against Wallstreet. - Bring two coats. You'll probably need them when it gets colder later at night.

Xisuma's Musical Journey: March 2018
Xisuma's Musical Journey: March 2018
Then we have Antifa, the records best song! I'll make no comment on the group themselves but Jourgensen essentially writes the anthem for unchained anarchy and rebellion lashing out at the system. Its hypnotic lead melody dazzles over the tight mechanical drive of palm-muted chugging distortion guitars, its a real head banger.

Still more---------------

It's all there... this band was/ is a HUGE ANTIFA political band

United States - PITTSBURGH MUSIC MAGAZINE
United States – PITTSBURGH MUSIC MAGAZINE
AL JOURGENSEN ANNOUNCES NEW MINISTRY ALBUM, "AmeriKKKant" First Single/Video "Antifa" Debuts Today Band to Hit the Road with Five-Week North American Tour It's like the Nazis back in '39 Like the Romans on the verge of decline Like the Russians back in '68 How is this supposed to make American

No, can’t be true.

Doesn’t fit corporate media narrative.

Will be ignored.
Interesting. Not the strongest evidence for anarchist beliefs, but right now they're grabbing clues about this guy wherever they can find them.

No, can’t be true.

Doesn’t fit corporate media narrative.

Will be ignored.
Interesting. Not the strongest evidence for anarchist beliefs, but right now they're grabbing clues about this guy wherever they can find them.
Oh please.. Give it a rest.. This guy was sporting a mask and in black just like the El Paso shooter, had on a sweatshirt of a band who PROMOTES ANTIFA

The Dayton shooter was wearing an Acacia Strain sweatshirt was pictured in a Gateway Pundit article.. Did some research and found one of the band's songs is titled, "ANTIFA" and at a particular concert the band bragged about their political agenda.

All Categories
After performing "Antifa," Al exclaimed, "Ya'll have been patient with our obvious political agenda, and we're happy you took the time to listen, so we're [playing] a bunch of old sh*t." Without further ado, the loyal fans, from balcony to front row, cheered while those in the pit encouraged each other.

I call bullshit ! ANTIFA people aren’t mass shooters .

This is typical of conservatives. Anytime there’s a shooting / attack they create this lie that the shooter is far left .

True, LadyGunSlinger, but that phrase has a certain attraction all its own, like any other "I'm too tough to hurt" phrase out there. I am a rock, I am an island. And a rock feels no pain and an island never cries.
So as much as the conservatives would like to scrape this guy off the bottom of their shoes (and who can blame them), it might be a little premature to say he's Antifa.

All Categories

This is typical of conservatives. Anytime there’s a shooting / attack they create this lie that the shooter is far left .

Ask me if I give a stinking shit what you Commies think? Too bad the proof is all there.. Suck it up leftist.

All Categories

They're doing overtime on this one--really, really, really giving it the old one-two.

All Categories

Ask me if I give a stinking shit what you Commies think? Too bad the proof is all there.. Suck it up leftist.

prove it

True, LadyGunSlinger, but that phrase has a certain attraction all its own, like any other "I'm too tough to hurt" phrase out there. I am a rock, I am an island. And a rock feels no pain and an island never cries.
So as much as the conservatives would like to scrape this guy off the bottom of their shoes (and who can blame them), it might be a little premature to say he's Antifa.

Why not quote the entire lyrics to the song?? The band themselves endorse , support, and give concerts for "political" purposes.. You leftists scream about every shooter being white and somehow that equates to blaming the right and yet here we have a direct tie to ANTIFA and you're in denial.. It's called plausible denial and it doesn't wash.

All Categories

This is one of the more pathetic attempts to politicize this tragedy I have seen yet. I would say that you should be ashamed, but since you seem to lack a soul, we know that will not happen.

All Categories

prove it
LOL Already have... ;) Enjoy Commie.. PS- You Leftists are free to hand over your guns.. put your money where your fat mouths are.. Let me know when you do that!

All Categories

I believe it.

All Categories

This is one of the more pathetic attempts to politicize this tragedy I have seen yet. I would say that you should be ashamed, but since you seem to lack a soul, we know that will not happen.

^^^^^ Triggered Commie... Commies can't handle the truth.. They desperately need to change the narrative and tried ... WON'T WORK..

Forum List

Back