Dayton Shooter direct ties to ANTIFA

What proof other than you idiotically claiming he was wearing a shirt by a band who performs a song called Antifa which is not actually performed by that band??
The dodge has begun

Good job on his voting record!! Excellent post.
How do we know that was the shooters voting record? Is he the only Connor Betts in Ohio?
Details
How do we know that was the shooters voting record? Is he the only Connor Betts in Ohio?
How many Conners Betts
born in the year 1994 that live in BELLBROOK, OH are their?

The Dayton shooter was wearing an Acacia Strain sweatshirt was pictured in a Gateway Pundit article.
There was no photo of the shooter wearing that tee shirt on that site, only a photo of an empty tee shirt not worn by anyone, you worthless lying scum POS.

Connor Betts is 24 years old and was born on 10/28/1994. Currently, Connor lives in Bellbrook, OH. Other names that Connor uses includes Betts Connor and Connor S Betts. Ethnicity is Caucasian; and religious views are listed as Christian. Currently, Connor is married. Member of the Republican Party.

connor_betts_suspect_dayton.jpg

The Dayton shooter was wearing an Acacia Strain sweatshirt was pictured in a Gateway Pundit article.. Did some research and found one of the band's songs is titled, "ANTIFA" and at a particular concert the band bragged about their political agenda.

All Categories
After performing "Antifa," Al exclaimed, "Ya'll have been patient with our obvious political agenda, and we're happy you took the time to listen, so we're [playing] a bunch of old sh*t." Without further ado, the loyal fans, from balcony to front row, cheered while those in the pit encouraged each other.

That he likes the band’s music does not mean he agrees with the band’s politics.

The Dayton shooter was wearing an Acacia Strain sweatshirt was pictured in a Gateway Pundit article.. Did some research and found one of the band's songs is titled, "ANTIFA" and at a particular concert the band bragged about their political agenda.

All Categories
After performing "Antifa," Al exclaimed, "Ya'll have been patient with our obvious political agenda, and we're happy you took the time to listen, so we're [playing] a bunch of old sh*t." Without further ado, the loyal fans, from balcony to front row, cheered while those in the pit encouraged each other.
Yep, antifa people are fucked in the head, Violence is what they love
Soros gave the order they should martyr themselves

George Soros has bank-rolled ANTIFA from day one- You're spot on Frank!
(((SOROS)))

Lol
Typical behavior of progressives
So how did his sister wind up being a victim along with her Black boyfriend?
What makes you think he was black?

News reports and the amount of Black people that were killed.
Link me a news report. I've heard nothing about their race.
Watching it on TV. I thought it was odd but they announced the race and the name of each person killed in the news conference.
Thanks. I found a statement in the Mirror (British).
Six of the victims are black and three are white.
Dayton gunman Connor Betts' sister and her boyfriend 'shot dead' in massacre
They didn't say which of the victims was her boyfriend, though.

I call bullshit ! ANTIFA people aren’t mass shooters .

This is typical of conservatives. Anytime there’s a shooting / attack they create this lie that the shooter is far left .
antifa people are mass murders and no everytime there is a shooting the left find 9 ways to Sunday to find anything right-wing they can hang on the shooters.
The left even goes as far has trying to connect white supremacist to the right wing

We don’t have to search 9 ways to Sunday to prove these shooters are right wing terrorists. The racist manifestos they post generally seal the deal with no further investigation required.

This is proof of the brainwashed Leftist Sheeple mentality.. Bahhhhhhh Plenty of links with proof to this ANTIFA terrorist's ties to the Dayton killer... Seems like you Commie scumbags are intent on trying to protect ANTIFA.. Why is that?!
What proof other than you idiotically claiming he was wearing a shirt by a band who performs a song called Antifa which is not actually performed by that band??
The dodge has begun
What dodge? You mean you not answering the question of who from Antifa committed mass murder?

Or you mean the dodge of the OP refusing to acknowledge she fucked up royally by trying to tie the Dayton shooter to Antifa by claiming he was wearing an Acacia Strain shirt and how Acacia Strain plays a song called, "Antifa," only that song is actually performed by Ministry, not Acacia Strain.

The dodge has begun

That's likely the fucker but it doesn't indicate who he voted for.
Registered democrat teenager not voting democrat
WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU SMOKING?
My first vote for president, as a registered Democrat, went to Ronald Reagan.

So much for your delusions.

The Dayton shooter was wearing an Acacia Strain sweatshirt was pictured in a Gateway Pundit article.
There was no photo of the shooter wearing that tee shirt on that site, only a photo of an empty tee shirt not worn by anyone, you worthless lying scum POS.

Connor Betts is 24 years old and was born on 10/28/1994. Currently, Connor lives in Bellbrook, OH. Other names that Connor uses includes Betts Connor and Connor S Betts. Ethnicity is Caucasian; and religious views are listed as Christian. Currently, Connor is married. Member of the Republican Party.

connor_betts_suspect_dayton.jpg

Wrong. He is a registered democrat. I have proof, you have nothing.

D06O1Ux.jpg

So we had one shooter from someone who supported Trump and someone who hated Trump. So where does the media go with this now?
I haven't seen that any of them made statements about Trump. But there are so many.....

Then you haven't been watching.

MSNBC on Twitter

Live updates: Deadly shooting in El Paso, Texas - CNN
I meant I haven't heard anything about the shooters making statements supporting Trump. I know the Democrats are saying they support Trump.

All Categories
Why am I NOT surprised...?
Because you're an idiot who fell hook, line and sinker for the OP's bullshit. :clap:

So does U2, I hear. I like their music but I have no idea what their politics are (or were--are they still around?), nor do I care. You could be right. I'm not saying you're not. Antifa is not part of any "side" of mine--they are anarchists with the motto "by any means necessary" that I do NOT agree with. I just think your evidence is too thin to be making blanket statements about it, and you're smart enough to know better.

Is this the face of Antifa? All this kid needs is a pocket protector, ffs. It's an interesting case, though.

17951706_1357342867666257_5715742727417047929_n-e1564933259797.jpg

I wouldn't know since it's reported he was wearing a MASK when killed- You know, the ANTIFA handkerchief mask?! Oh noes... Kind of shoots your meltdown to hell and back, no?

Oh really? The official “antifa “ mask. Man you guys are desperate .

They just read off the names of the Dayton victims . Like 1/2 were black . Hmmmm...

Typical Leftist racist- see's nothing but color in everything.

Or maybe his motives were racist ?

Look what you do with just a t-shirt? Talk bout jumping to conclusions.
Lol, coming from someone who shits his pants when he sees a MAGA hat.
Nah...we just point and laugh...the appropriate response.

The dodge has begun

Details
How many Conners Betts
born in the year 1994 that live in BELLBROOK, OH are their?
I dont know. Do you?

All 3 shootings are related and have common ANTIFA ties- Masks- prior knowledge of threats and attacks as well as profiles detailing Communist ties , wearing clothing that is ANTIFA related..

All Categories

All that proves, if its true, is that White nationalists like rock n' roll too.

BTW - It's Sunday! Doesn't Putin give you guys a day off on Sundays?

Well, not her best effort for the long awaited return of LadyGunSlinger. I remember her having better arguments and less name calling in the past. But maybe it's just my memory that's faulty.
Well, she's been here like 5 minutes and I've already filed her in "terminally retarded, not worth the effort" right next to magaman.
Oh, she's lots of fun.
She posts for a while...melts down and disappears for a while....I have some ideas as to why she is gone when that happens.....................

Forum List

Back