Dayton Shooter direct ties to ANTIFA

Dayton shooter was a registered democrat.

D06O1Ux.jpg
So what? So what? So what?
Well, I suppose it makes you feel slightly better, considering the ElPaso shooter.

Good job on his voting record!! Excellent post.
How do we know that was the shooters voting record? Is he the only Connor Betts in Ohio?
Details
How do we know that was the shooters voting record? Is he the only Connor Betts in Ohio?
How many Conners Betts
born in the year 1994 that live in BELLBROOK, OH are their?
I dont know. Do you?
if any doubt look it up

The Dayton shooter was wearing an Acacia Strain sweatshirt was pictured in a Gateway Pundit article.. Did some research and found one of the band's songs is titled, "ANTIFA" and at a particular concert the band bragged about their political agenda.

All Categories
After performing "Antifa," Al exclaimed, "Ya'll have been patient with our obvious political agenda, and we're happy you took the time to listen, so we're [playing] a bunch of old sh*t." Without further ado, the loyal fans, from balcony to front row, cheered while those in the pit encouraged each other.

I call bullshit ! ANTIFA people aren’t mass shooters .

This is typical of conservatives. Anytime there’s a shooting / attack they create this lie that the shooter is far left .
antifa people are mass murders and no everytime there is a shooting the left find 9 ways to Sunday to find anything right-wing they can hang on the shooters.
The left even goes as far has trying to connect white supremacist to the right wing

We don’t have to search 9 ways to Sunday to prove these shooters are right wing terrorists. The racist manifestos they post generally seal the deal with no further investigation required.
Very similar to some of the postings we see on forums such as this....and let me remind people that we have had some of these shooters as members here.

still waiting for you to prove the ohio shooter wasnt wearing body armor
Hey Stupid, show me where I said body armor??? You're not very good at this.. Are you drunk old man?

I quoted the ohio police saying the shooter wore body armor-

you said he wore a mask --

• Nine people were killed and 27 others were injured. The gunman was also killed.
  • The suspect was identified as 24-year-old Connor Betts, of Bellbrook, Ohio. Betts did not have a record with police.
  • Betts used an assault-style rifle, a .223 caliber weapon with high capacity magazines and wore body armor during the shooting.
  • Multiple law enforcement officials told CBS News there is not a hate crime nexus yet in the Dayton shooting, which occurred outside Ned Peppers bar in the Oregon District of Dayton.
A gunman wearing body armor opened fire in a popular nightlife district in Ohio, killing nine and injuring 27 others, before he was killed by police, authorities said.

now dumbass, prove he wore a mask -
<Guffaw Guffaw> Hahahahahshahahahahahahahahahhaaha You just proved my point you 5 time fucking loser! First you get the wrong killer and now you're going back and trying to shore up your own dumbass posts that conflict with your former statements in this thread.. Seriously, have you been diagnosed with dementia since I've been gone?

you - black shirt and mask = ANTIFA

NO PROOF -

POLICE FACT -

BODY ARMOR -

stfu saggy - ya got nothng but bullshit
Lol
Antifa loves violence
Charlottesville

The Dayton shooter was wearing an Acacia Strain sweatshirt was pictured in a Gateway Pundit article.. Did some research and found one of the band's songs is titled, "ANTIFA" and at a particular concert the band bragged about their political agenda.

All Categories
After performing "Antifa," Al exclaimed, "Ya'll have been patient with our obvious political agenda, and we're happy you took the time to listen, so we're [playing] a bunch of old sh*t." Without further ado, the loyal fans, from balcony to front row, cheered while those in the pit encouraged each other.

I call bullshit ! ANTIFA people aren’t mass shooters .

This is typical of conservatives. Anytime there’s a shooting / attack they create this lie that the shooter is far left .
antifa people are mass murders and no everytime there is a shooting the left find 9 ways to Sunday to find anything right-wing they can hang on the shooters.
The left even goes as far has trying to connect white supremacist to the right wing

We don’t have to search 9 ways to Sunday to prove these shooters are right wing terrorists. The racist manifestos they post generally seal the deal with no further investigation required.

This is proof of the brainwashed Leftist Sheeple mentality.. Bahhhhhhh Plenty of links with proof to this ANTIFA terrorist's ties to the Dayton killer... Seems like you Commie scumbags are intent on trying to protect ANTIFA.. Why is that?!

You haven’t posted a single bit of evidence to back your contention that the shooter even knew of antifa’s existence much less was tied to them.

Your tenuous connection of the shooter to a song called “Antifa” has been completely debunked and you’re continuing to post like you posted the gospel truth.

So far you’ve only proved yourself to be a partisan hack prepared to grasp at any straw to deny right wing terrorism.
psst! (not.....very......bright) Be kind.

Take note of all of the board Commies trying to run cover for ANTIFA, a terrorist organization..

The Dayton shooter was wearing an Acacia Strain sweatshirt was pictured in a Gateway Pundit article.
There was no photo of the shooter wearing that tee shirt on that site, only a photo of an empty tee shirt not worn by anyone, you worthless lying scum POS.

Connor Betts is 24 years old and was born on 10/28/1994. Currently, Connor lives in Bellbrook, OH. Other names that Connor uses includes Betts Connor and Connor S Betts. Ethnicity is Caucasian; and religious views are listed as Christian. Currently, Connor is married. Member of the Republican Party.

connor_betts_suspect_dayton.jpg
And the idiot OP got the wrong band.

Check out post #135: the bludgeoning of a thread for the deats...

Details
How many Conners Betts
born in the year 1994 that live in BELLBROOK, OH are their?
I dont know. Do you?
if any doubt look it up
I dont have to look it up. I just wont use that as proof since we know there is a great chance there are more than 3 or 4 guys with the same name in the same area.

All Categories

That he likes the band’s music does not mean he agrees with the band’s politics.
It's not even the right band. Acacia Strain doesn't play that song. :lmao:

All Categories
Cant be antifa they are always peaceful

Next

True, LadyGunSlinger, but that phrase has a certain attraction all its own, like any other "I'm too tough to hurt" phrase out there. I am a rock, I am an island. And a rock feels no pain and an island never cries.
So as much as the conservatives would like to scrape this guy off the bottom of their shoes (and who can blame them), it might be a little premature to say he's Antifa.

iu

All Categories
Pretty sure antifa actually shut down their tour over that song. Wasn't complimentary.

Post the link- Don't tell me, show me..
Lol, I ain't gonna worry about it until you can do better than "gateway pundit".

Besides, you've never even heard of them or even the genre until today, and I follow it daily.

I have no clue of who you are.. To me you're just some carrot snapping leftist spewing with drool streaming down your double chin in a meltdown. You don't know me, so don't act as if you do..
Lol, I've already got you figured out kid, you're about as deep as a kiddie pool and not quite as smart.

But that's ok, I might need a replacement for Mikey just in case he does go ahead and off himself. He seemed pretty depressed this morning.

Bitch, you're about as deep as a mudpuddle on a Miami sidewalk on a hot summer day.

All Categories

That he likes the band’s music does not mean he agrees with the band’s politics.
It's not even the right band. Acacia Strain doesn't play that song. :lmao:
The entire thread is a fail. The song is by a group known as the Ministry.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Dumbfuck, that's more fake news put out by the gatewaypundit. That's not Patrick Crusius' mylife page. It was created yesterday after he was arrested and after he was identified in the news.

You're batting 0.000 in this thread.

The Dayton shooter was wearing an Acacia Strain sweatshirt was pictured in a Gateway Pundit article.
There was no photo of the shooter wearing that tee shirt on that site, only a photo of an empty tee shirt not worn by anyone, you worthless lying scum POS.

Connor Betts is 24 years old and was born on 10/28/1994. Currently, Connor lives in Bellbrook, OH. Other names that Connor uses includes Betts Connor and Connor S Betts. Ethnicity is Caucasian; and religious views are listed as Christian. Currently, Connor is married. Member of the Republican Party.

connor_betts_suspect_dayton.jpg

Wrong. He is a registered democrat. I have proof, you have nothing.

D06O1Ux.jpg
Oh? What does being a registered Democrat mean other than he was a Registered Democrat?

Forum List

Back