Dayton Shooter direct ties to ANTIFA

The Dayton shooter was wearing an Acacia Strain sweatshirt was pictured in a Gateway Pundit article.. Did some research and found one of the band's songs is titled, "ANTIFA" and at a particular concert the band bragged about their political agenda.

All Categories
After performing "Antifa," Al exclaimed, "Ya'll have been patient with our obvious political agenda, and we're happy you took the time to listen, so we're [playing] a bunch of old sh*t." Without further ado, the loyal fans, from balcony to front row, cheered while those in the pit encouraged each other.

That he likes the band’s music does not mean he agrees with the band’s politics.
It's not even the right band. Acacia Strain doesn't play that song. :lmao:
But she did in depth research...lol...

No, can’t be true.

Doesn’t fit corporate media narrative.

Will be ignored.
Interesting. Not the strongest evidence for anarchist beliefs, but right now they're grabbing clues about this guy wherever they can find them.
Antifa is incompatible with Anarchy.
bullshit antifa
I don't give a shit what they say about themselves. Anarchy is beholden to no political order. Antifa has laid out everything it is against. So if you don't want to be suppressed by their yoke, and do your own thing... AKA Anarchy; they'll oppose you. They are about as Anarchistic, as planned parenthood is engaged in helping you plan a family... LOL! Will you silly fuckers ever learn that what the left markets itself as, is the exact opposite of what they really do? Ever? How long can so many fools remain so stupid..?

How do we know that was the shooters voting record? Is he the only Connor Betts in Ohio?
How many Conners Betts
born in the year 1994 that live in BELLBROOK, OH are their?
I dont know. Do you?
if any doubt look it up
I dont have to look it up. I just wont use that as proof since we know there is a great chance there are more than 3 or 4 guys with the same name in the same area.
The proof is showing there is more than 1 Conners Betts born in the year 1994 that live in BELLBROOK, OH

All 3 shootings are related and have common ANTIFA ties- Masks- prior knowledge of threats and attacks as well as profiles detailing Communist ties , wearing clothing that is ANTIFA related..
What Antifa mask, ya fucking loon...?

JWWUCHRXQVBFVOJMF3BFGCRG3M.JPG

Texas Lt Gov Warns Antifa: ‘Stay Out Of Texas’ In Wake Of Walmart Shooting

Texas Governor warns ANTIFA to stay the hell out of Texas and releases information about planned attack on El Paso, by ANTIFA

The El Paso shooter manifesto says that the did it to kill Hispanics - doesn't sound much like antiFa:

‘Hispanic Invasion’: Alleged El Paso Shooter’s Manifesto Is An Anti-Immigrant Call To Arms

Texas Governor warns ANTIFA to stay the hell out of Texas and releases information about planned attack on El Paso, by ANTIFA

The El Paso shooter manifesto says that the did it to kill Hispanics - doesn't sound much like antiFa:

‘Hispanic Invasion’: Alleged El Paso Shooter’s Manifesto Is An Anti-Immigrant Call To Arms
HE ONLY KILLED 3 Hispanics

No, can’t be true.

Doesn’t fit corporate media narrative.

Will be ignored.
Interesting. Not the strongest evidence for anarchist beliefs, but right now they're grabbing clues about this guy wherever they can find them.
Antifa is incompatible with Anarchy.
bullshit antifa
You said they commit mass murder. When are you going to back that up with facts instead of just claiming it in posts?

The guy probably thought the line was cool for his little shooting spree.

This guy is going to be another white nazi freak.

Antifa people don’t go on killing sprees. That’s not what the movement is about .

ANTIFA has been steadily escalating their violence towards others, so yes, I could see one of them going on a shooting spree. That doesn't mean, of course, I'm buying the OP's claim. I don't, but ANTIFA is a group of militant fascists, so it's just a matter of time.

Please stop stroking the stupidity chords on your conservative guitar. This simply another white conservative racist following trump's ques and wanted to make a name for himself killing unarmed people.
He's a registered democrat
Maybe you should think before you post again
Details

How do you know that?

The guy probably thought the line was cool for his little shooting spree.

This guy is going to be another white nazi freak.

Antifa people don’t go on killing sprees. That’s not what the movement is about .

ANTIFA has been steadily escalating their violence towards others, so yes, I could see one of them going on a shooting spree. That doesn't mean, of course, I'm buying the OP's claim. I don't, but ANTIFA is a group of militant fascists, so it's just a matter of time.
Antifa hooked up with the John Brown group to get some firearm training. a couple of years back.

Please stop stroking the stupidity chords on your conservative guitar. This simply another white conservative racist following trump's ques and wanted to make a name for himself killing unarmed people.
He's a registered democrat
Maybe you should think before you post again
Details
No need to think again, everything I stated is correct, try again.

Tell him that.

Forum List

Back