Dayton Shooter direct ties to ANTIFA

The Dayton shooter was wearing an Acacia Strain sweatshirt was pictured in a Gateway Pundit article.. Did some research and found one of the band's songs is titled, "ANTIFA" and at a particular concert the band bragged about their political agenda.

All Categories
After performing "Antifa," Al exclaimed, "Ya'll have been patient with our obvious political agenda, and we're happy you took the time to listen, so we're [playing] a bunch of old sh*t." Without further ado, the loyal fans, from balcony to front row, cheered while those in the pit encouraged each other.

That he likes the band’s music does not mean he agrees with the band’s politics.
It's not even the right band. Acacia Strain doesn't play that song. :lmao:
The entire thread is a fail. The song is by a group known as the Ministry.

Almost as funny as the OP getting the band wrong is her bleating on even though her thread's been proven to be an epic fail.

:dance:

The Dayton shooter was wearing an Acacia Strain sweatshirt was pictured in a Gateway Pundit article.
There was no photo of the shooter wearing that tee shirt on that site, only a photo of an empty tee shirt not worn by anyone, you worthless lying scum POS.

Connor Betts is 24 years old and was born on 10/28/1994. Currently, Connor lives in Bellbrook, OH. Other names that Connor uses includes Betts Connor and Connor S Betts. Ethnicity is Caucasian; and religious views are listed as Christian. Currently, Connor is married. Member of the Republican Party.

connor_betts_suspect_dayton.jpg

Wrong. He is a registered democrat. I have proof, you have nothing.

D06O1Ux.jpg
Oh? What does being a registered Democrat mean other than he was a Registered Democrat?
Fat donnie and his whole family were registered Democrats too. Remember when they couldn't vote for daddy in the NY Republican primary?

Texas Lt Gov Warns Antifa: ‘Stay Out Of Texas’ In Wake Of Walmart Shooting

Texas Governor warns ANTIFA to stay the hell out of Texas and releases information about planned attack on El Paso, by ANTIFA

The El Paso shooter manifesto says that the did it to kill Hispanics - doesn't sound much like antiFa:

‘Hispanic Invasion’: Alleged El Paso Shooter’s Manifesto Is An Anti-Immigrant Call To Arms
Keep in mind....all those dedicated CRCs staying home from church today to post their excuses and lies like crazy to cover for the shooters.

Texas Governor warns ANTIFA to stay the hell out of Texas and releases information about planned attack on El Paso, by ANTIFA

The El Paso shooter manifesto says that the did it to kill Hispanics - doesn't sound much like antiFa:

‘Hispanic Invasion’: Alleged El Paso Shooter’s Manifesto Is An Anti-Immigrant Call To Arms

HE ONLY KILLED 3 Hispanics
"only killed"......the CRC narrative.

The guy probably thought the line was cool for his little shooting spree.

This guy is going to be another white nazi freak.

Antifa people don’t go on killing sprees. That’s not what the movement is about .

ANTIFA has been steadily escalating their violence towards others, so yes, I could see one of them going on a shooting spree. That doesn't mean, of course, I'm buying the OP's claim. I don't, but ANTIFA is a group of militant fascists, so it's just a matter of time.
Well, we didn't have to wait for the white supremacists to escalate their violence, did we?

The Dayton shooter was wearing an Acacia Strain sweatshirt was pictured in a Gateway Pundit article.. Did some research and found one of the band's songs is titled, "ANTIFA" and at a particular concert the band bragged about their political agenda.

All Categories
After performing "Antifa," Al exclaimed, "Ya'll have been patient with our obvious political agenda, and we're happy you took the time to listen, so we're [playing] a bunch of old sh*t." Without further ado, the loyal fans, from balcony to front row, cheered while those in the pit encouraged each other.

That he likes the band’s music does not mean he agrees with the band’s politics.
It's not even the right band. Acacia Strain doesn't play that song. :lmao:
But she did in depth research...lol...
Yeah, I laughed at that too.

Explains it all.

No, can’t be true.

Doesn’t fit corporate media narrative.

Will be ignored.
Interesting. Not the strongest evidence for anarchist beliefs, but right now they're grabbing clues about this guy wherever they can find them.
Antifa is incompatible with Anarchy.
bullshit antifa
You said they commit mass murder. When are you going to back that up with facts instead of just claiming it in posts?
I named them already go find the post, other than that I'm not playing your game.

Antifa people don’t go on killing sprees. That’s not what the movement is about .

ANTIFA has been steadily escalating their violence towards others, so yes, I could see one of them going on a shooting spree. That doesn't mean, of course, I'm buying the OP's claim. I don't, but ANTIFA is a group of militant fascists, so it's just a matter of time.
Well, we didn't have to wait for the white supremacists to escalate their violence, did we?
So you say Antifa is also white supremacist? nice call.

HE ONLY KILLED 3 Hispanics

Tell him that.
I don't have too the media already did.

MSN reports the same;
Police ID Gilroy Garlic Festival shooter as Santino William ...
Police ID Gilroy Garlic Festival shooting suspect as Santino William Legan; victims include 2 children
Police ID Gilroy Garlic Festival shooter as Santino William Legan; victims include 2 children ... He turned in the direction of the noise and saw a man "in a green top with a gray handkerchief ...

So the Gilroy shooter was also a racist/misogynistic asshole out to kill people. At least according to the MSN piece.

So far you’ve managed to prove no connection to Antifa for any shooters anywhere.

You’ve posted links to right wing sites saying there was fear Antifa was planning something in Texas but still not one link to Anti-fa killing anyone.

Well done! Thank you!

So you say Antifa is also white supremacist? nice call.
Who isn't white supremacist these days? The world's envious masses aren't exactly crashing the gates of historically brown nations...

Forum List

Back