Dayton Shooter direct ties to ANTIFA

No, can’t be true.

Doesn’t fit corporate media narrative.

Will be ignored.
Interesting. Not the strongest evidence for anarchist beliefs, but right now they're grabbing clues about this guy wherever they can find them.
Oh please.. Give it a rest.. This guy was sporting a mask and in black just like the El Paso shooter, had on a sweatshirt of a band who PROMOTES ANTIFA

Interesting. I think Antifa is just as nutty and hateful as any white supremecist. i could see it as possible for a few of them to sacrifice civilians in the attempt to create anarchy.

Dayton shooter was a registered democrat.

D06O1Ux.jpg

What is the source of this information? The original source. Facebook is not a source. It's full of Russian trolls who post fake shit.
So please provide the original source for this info.

Dayton Killer and El Paso killer, Garlic Fest killer ALL WEARING MASKS

The El-Paso shooter was not wearing a mask, ya fucking moron. Exactly how many times do you need to be shown this....

images

Seriously, there is something mentally wrong with you.
That's a given.....

Texas Lt Gov Warns Antifa: ‘Stay Out Of Texas’ In Wake Of Walmart Shooting

Texas Governor warns ANTIFA to stay the hell out of Texas and releases information about planned attack on El Paso, by ANTIFA
Please stop stroking the stupidity chords on your conservative guitar. This simply another white conservative racist following trump's ques and wanted to make a name for himself killing unarmed people.
He's a registered democrat
Maybe you should think before you post again
Details
No need to think again, everything I stated is correct, try again.

upload_2019-8-4_14-55-54.png

The Dayton shooter was wearing an Acacia Strain sweatshirt was pictured in a Gateway Pundit article.
There was no photo of the shooter wearing that tee shirt on that site, only a photo of an empty tee shirt not worn by anyone, you worthless lying scum POS.

Connor Betts is 24 years old and was born on 10/28/1994. Currently, Connor lives in Bellbrook, OH. Other names that Connor uses includes Betts Connor and Connor S Betts. Ethnicity is Caucasian; and religious views are listed as Christian. Currently, Connor is married. Member of the Republican Party.

connor_betts_suspect_dayton.jpg

Correct, because all news reports said he was wearing military body armor. I think that might cover up a t-shirt pretty well.

It's sick that some of the Trumpies will go to such depths to spread lies.

The Dayton shooter was wearing an Acacia Strain sweatshirt was pictured in a Gateway Pundit article.
There was no photo of the shooter wearing that tee shirt on that site, only a photo of an empty tee shirt not worn by anyone, you worthless lying scum POS.

Connor Betts is 24 years old and was born on 10/28/1994. Currently, Connor lives in Bellbrook, OH. Other names that Connor uses includes Betts Connor and Connor S Betts. Ethnicity is Caucasian; and religious views are listed as Christian. Currently, Connor is married. Member of the Republican Party.

connor_betts_suspect_dayton.jpg

Wrong. He is a registered democrat. I have proof, you have nothing.

D06O1Ux.jpg

Again, what is the original source for this screenshot? If you know it's true, then provide the source, not just what might be a mockup.
Additionally, the registration date is 7 years ago. Hardly relevant now.

Texas Lt Gov Warns Antifa: ‘Stay Out Of Texas’ In Wake Of Walmart Shooting

Texas Governor warns ANTIFA to stay the hell out of Texas and releases information about planned attack on El Paso, by ANTIFA
Please stop stroking the stupidity chords on your conservative guitar. This simply another white conservative racist following trump's ques and wanted to make a name for himself killing unarmed people.
He's a registered democrat
Maybe you should think before you post again
Details
No need to think again, everything I stated is correct, try again.

View attachment 272741
Sure I'll tell you more.
This isn't the first or last time white conservatives, racists and supremacist will get their marching orders from Donald.

Notice that Sherrod Brown is shadowing the Dayton mayor in their news conferences today?
He's there to quash any Antifa references.

I wonder if you asked this guy

WHAT is a "fascist?"

whether he would answer

"White people who do not vote Dem"

Forum List

Back