Dayton Shooter direct ties to ANTIFA

Fake news. That's not Crusius' mylife page. That's why the bio in it is about him, not by him.

Why would anyone bother to alter a Mylife page? it is a site that nobody ever uses, it does not make the top 25 social media site list and they have been sued for being a scam.

And yet after the shooting, just minutes after it, someone said "Oh, I should change his mylife page?'

The Trump worshipers are desperate, and this shows it
Even worse for these schmucks... anybody can create or edit a mylife page. That page was created yesterday according to Internet wayback and has been edited multiple times since.
And when they aren't promoting/doing violence they spend the rest of their time lying about it.

El Paso shooter- Trump hating ANTIFA thug
That's Queen Jenn to You on Twitter

Crazy Bernie supporter
LOLOL

You're fucking nuts. There is no evidence of that.

At the least, the shooter is an Antifa sympathizer.
But that's being covered up as we post.
LOLOL

Other than delusions , what evidence do you have?

You actually expect politicians to give the real evidence?
Doesn't the ongoing 'soft coup' against Trump teach you anything??

Crazy Bernie supporter
LOLOL

LOLOL

S/he's part of that.

Crazy Bernie supporter
LOLOL

No...that's just your desperate damage control lies.

Nope.
It's only truth.

Fake news. That's not Crusius' mylife page. That's why the bio in it is about him, not by him.

Why would anyone bother to alter a Mylife page? it is a site that nobody ever uses, it does not make the top 25 social media site list and they have been sued for being a scam.

And yet after the shooting, just minutes after it, someone said "Oh, I should change his mylife page?'

Even worse for these schmucks... anybody can create or edit a mylife page. That page was created yesterday according to Internet wayback and has been edited multiple times since.
And when they aren't promoting/doing violence they spend the rest of their time lying about it.
Compared to the rightwing domestic terrorists who are shooting and murdering innocent people.

Well, not her best effort for the long awaited return of LadyGunSlinger. I remember her having better arguments and less name calling in the past. But maybe it's just my memory that's faulty.
Well, she's been here like 5 minutes and I've already filed her in "terminally retarded, not worth the effort" right next to magaman.
Oh, she's lots of fun.
In the same way dealing with a stopped up toilet is fun?

Compared to the rightwing domestic terrorists who are shooting and murdering innocent people.
No such thing liar. The vast majority are progressive nut jobs like these last two. All you do is lie and we all know it.

The guy probably thought the line was cool for his little shooting spree.

This guy is going to be another white nazi freak.

Antifa people don’t go on killing sprees. That’s not what the movement is about .

ANTIFA has been steadily escalating their violence towards others, so yes, I could see one of them going on a shooting spree. That doesn't mean, of course, I'm buying the OP's claim. I don't, but ANTIFA is a group of militant fascists, so it's just a matter of time.
Well, we didn't have to wait for the white supremacists to escalate their violence, did we?
So you say Antifa is also white supremacist? nice call.
Who isn't white supremacist these days? The world's envious masses aren't exactly crashing the gates of historically brown nations...
I know one who isn't a white supremacist. That would be me.

Crazy Bernie supporter
LOLOL

LOLOL

I'm asking what evidence you have....

Anything at all? You made a claim... should I just disregard it as stemming from you own hallucinations?

Crazy Bernie supporter
LOLOL

LOLOL

Anything at all? You made a claim... should I just disregard it as stemming from you own hallucinations?
Liars like you dont accept evidence.

Texas Lt Gov Warns Antifa: ‘Stay Out Of Texas’ In Wake Of Walmart Shooting

Texas Governor warns ANTIFA to stay the hell out of Texas and releases information about planned attack on El Paso, by ANTIFA
Please stop stroking the stupidity chords on your conservative guitar. This simply another white conservative racist following trump's ques and wanted to make a name for himself killing unarmed people.
He's a registered democrat

Details
Again, so what? That doesn't prove how he voted or his motives for this horrific shooting. Can't you at least wait until his actual motive is made public? All you're doing is coming off as desperate to blame the left after yesterday's shooting was shown to be done by a white supremacist.
A teenager that registered democrat
What are you smoking again?
Again, that proves nothing. Like I said, I myself was a registered Democrat who's first vote for president went to a Republican.
LOL well then if that the case you are an ignorant mother fucker.
Sure you voted republican lol

Lol
Typical behavior of progressives
So how did his sister wind up being a victim along with her Black boyfriend?
What makes you think he was black?

News reports and the amount of Black people that were killed.
Link me a news report. I've heard nothing about their race.
Watching it on TV. I thought it was odd but they announced the race and the name of each person killed in the news conference.

Age , race, gender . I guess so people could ID those they knew .

LOLOL

LOLOL

Liars like you dont accept evidence.

Yupp!
Modern Dems are masters of deceit and deception.
True story.

No such thing liar. The vast majority are progressive nut jobs like these last two. All you do is lie and we all know it.
LOL

Shits the forum's self-admitted troll.

Texas Lt Gov Warns Antifa: ‘Stay Out Of Texas’ In Wake Of Walmart Shooting

Texas Governor warns ANTIFA to stay the hell out of Texas and releases information about planned attack on El Paso, by ANTIFA
Please stop stroking the stupidity chords on your conservative guitar. This simply another white conservative racist following trump's ques and wanted to make a name for himself killing unarmed people.
He's a registered democrat
Maybe you should think before you post again
Details
No need to think again, everything I stated is correct, try again.

View attachment 272741
Sure I'll tell you more.
This isn't the first or last time white conservatives, racists and supremacist will get their marching orders from Donald.
One could say he got his marching orders from a democrat

No, can’t be true.

Doesn’t fit corporate media narrative.

Will be ignored.
Interesting. Not the strongest evidence for anarchist beliefs, but right now they're grabbing clues about this guy wherever they can find them.
Oh please.. Give it a rest.. This guy was sporting a mask and in black just like the El Paso shooter, had on a sweatshirt of a band who PROMOTES ANTIFA

Interesting. I think Antifa is just as nutty and hateful as any white supremecist. i could see it as possible for a few of them to sacrifice civilians in the attempt to create anarchy.
you are flat full of shit also. I had six Dayton detectives on my boat today it is all they talked about. No antifa ties known at this time. FLAT FULL OF SHIT.

Forum List

Back