Dayton Shooter direct ties to ANTIFA

No, can’t be true.

Doesn’t fit corporate media narrative.

Will be ignored.
Interesting. Not the strongest evidence for anarchist beliefs, but right now they're grabbing clues about this guy wherever they can find them.
Antifa is incompatible with Anarchy.
bullshit antifa
You said they commit mass murder. When are you going to back that up with facts instead of just claiming it in posts?
I named them already go find the post, other than that I'm not playing your game.
Nah, I'm not hunting down your wild goose chases. I'll just dismiss your non-answer as tacit admission you were lying.

Texas Lt Gov Warns Antifa: ‘Stay Out Of Texas’ In Wake Of Walmart Shooting

Texas Governor warns ANTIFA to stay the hell out of Texas and releases information about planned attack on El Paso, by ANTIFA
Please stop stroking the stupidity chords on your conservative guitar. This simply another white conservative racist following trump's ques and wanted to make a name for himself killing unarmed people.
He's a registered democrat

Details
Again, so what? That doesn't prove how he voted or his motives for this horrific shooting. Can't you at least wait until his actual motive is made public? All you're doing is coming off as desperate to blame the left after yesterday's shooting was shown to be done by a white supremacist.
A teenager that registered democrat
What are you smoking again?
Again, that proves nothing. Like I said, I myself was a registered Democrat who's first vote for president went to a Republican.

I myself was a registered Democrat who's first vote for president went to a Republican.

1. we should ban "dual citizens" like you from voting
2. voting for W as a Zionist was not an act of "voting Republican," it was an act of treason

Faun seems to be on the "inside" here... He knows EVERYTHING about Crusius....

If that isn't a big time red flag....

In current news conference, sheriff said he would not comment on motive at this time.
Then soon afterwards he contradicted himself and told a reporter there is no bias motive. Hmmmm...sherrif be lyin'.

Fake news. That's not Crusius' mylife page. That's why the bio in it is about him, not by him.

Why would anyone bother to alter a Mylife page? it is a site that nobody ever uses, it does not make the top 25 social media site list and they have been sued for being a scam.

And yet after the shooting, just minutes after it, someone said "Oh, I should change his mylife page?'

The Trump worshipers are desperate, and this shows it

Dayton Killer and El Paso killer, Garlic Fest killer ALL WEARING MASKS

A lot of people wear masks or cover their faces. Is it supposed to mean something?

View attachment 272743 View attachment 272744 View attachment 272745 View attachment 272746

It means they're trying to hide their identity like a POS highwayman in the old west. That's what it means. They should all be put down mercifully.

Dayton shooter was a registered democrat.

D06O1Ux.jpg
So what? So what? So what?
Well, I suppose it makes you feel slightly better, considering the ElPaso shooter.
View attachment 272739
Yeah, look at the time on that... 2:46pm. The shooter was arrested around 11am.

Looking at the registration date of 2012. Can you register as a Democrat at age 17?
He was born in 1994, so he would have turned 18 in 2012.

Fake news. That's not Crusius' mylife page. That's why the bio in it is about him, not by him.

Why would anyone bother to alter a Mylife page? it is a site that nobody ever uses, it does not make the top 25 social media site list and they have been sued for being a scam.

And yet after the shooting, just minutes after it, someone said "Oh, I should change his mylife page?'

The Trump worshipers are desperate, and this shows it
Even worse for these schmucks... anybody can create or edit a mylife page. That page was created yesterday according to Internet wayback and has been edited multiple times since.

My guess is that someone from the gatewaypundit made that page, then edited it, so they could make up a story about it. They screen shot an image of it at 2:46pm saying he's a Democrat and by sheer coincidence see it change to Republican 4 minutes later?

Last edited:
Like I always say, liberals are the ones doing the killing and maiming, they are all gutless cowards.

Forum List

Back