Dayton Shooter direct ties to ANTIFA

Please stop stroking the stupidity chords on your conservative guitar. This simply another white conservative racist following trump's ques and wanted to make a name for himself killing unarmed people.
He's a registered democrat
Maybe you should think before you post again
Details
No need to think again, everything I stated is correct, try again.

View attachment 272741
Sure I'll tell you more.
This isn't the first or last time white conservatives, racists and supremacist will get their marching orders from Donald.
One could say he got his marching orders from a democrat
Sure, you can say anything.

Proving it is another thing.

So how did his sister wind up being a victim along with her Black boyfriend?
What makes you think he was black?

News reports and the amount of Black people that were killed.
Link me a news report. I've heard nothing about their race.
Watching it on TV. I thought it was odd but they announced the race and the name of each person killed in the news conference.

Age , race, gender . I guess so people could ID those they knew .

Ass-Lips hasn't figured out that the shooter had no time to differentiate race in under a minute when shooting.

Another Deranged, mind manipulate white DemonRAT school kid....beginning to see correlation between liberal mind bent white kids here.....anyone check to see if someone called these kids and said "QUEEN OF DIAMONDS"?......Not so far fetched anymore....

Details

View attachment 272741
Sure I'll tell you more.
This isn't the first or last time white conservatives, racists and supremacist will get their marching orders from Donald.
Sure, you can say anything.
Horseshit kids have peer pressure in school to vote democrat You remember that drive the nut cases in parkland had going? If he's registered democrat he voted democrat. You don't start changing your political views until later in life if you change at all. You're not very good at this.

Well, not her best effort for the long awaited return of LadyGunSlinger. I remember her having better arguments and less name calling in the past. But maybe it's just my memory that's faulty.
Well, she's been here like 5 minutes and I've already filed her in "terminally retarded, not worth the effort" right next to magaman.
Oh, she's lots of fun.
She posts for a while...melts down and disappears for a while....I have some ideas as to why she is gone when that happens.....................
I'm gonna guess drug/alcohol binges and recovery.

No, can’t be true.

Doesn’t fit corporate media narrative.

Will be ignored.
Interesting. Not the strongest evidence for anarchist beliefs, but right now they're grabbing clues about this guy wherever they can find them.
Oh please.. Give it a rest.. This guy was sporting a mask and in black just like the El Paso shooter, had on a sweatshirt of a band who PROMOTES ANTIFA

Interesting. I think Antifa is just as nutty and hateful as any white supremecist. i could see it as possible for a few of them to sacrifice civilians in the attempt to create anarchy.
you are flat full of shit also. I had six Dayton detectives on my boat today it is all they talked about. No antifa ties known at this time. FLAT FULL OF SHIT.
FYI dude the police if they ever were on your "BOAT" would not be discussing an ongoing investigation in public. that would mean their job. and a chance of the case getting thrown out. So please in the future keep your fucking lies out of the discussion.

Last edited:
The guy probably thought the line was cool for his little shooting spree.

This guy is going to be another white nazi freak.

Antifa people don’t go on killing sprees. That’s not what the movement is about .

ANTIFA has been steadily escalating their violence towards others, so yes, I could see one of them going on a shooting spree. That doesn't mean, of course, I'm buying the OP's claim. I don't, but ANTIFA is a group of militant fascists, so it's just a matter of time.
Well, we didn't have to wait for the white supremacists to escalate their violence, did we?
So you say Antifa is also white supremacist? nice call.
Who isn't white supremacist these days? The world's envious masses aren't exactly crashing the gates of historically brown nations...
I know one who isn't a white supremacist. That would be me.
Great!. Now you need to convince me and everyone else...

Last edited:
ANTIFA has been steadily escalating their violence towards others, so yes, I could see one of them going on a shooting spree. That doesn't mean, of course, I'm buying the OP's claim. I don't, but ANTIFA is a group of militant fascists, so it's just a matter of time.
Well, we didn't have to wait for the white supremacists to escalate their violence, did we?
Who isn't white supremacist these days? The world's envious masses aren't exactly crashing the gates of historically brown nations...
Great!. Now you need to convince me everyone else...
Are you stupid drunk or just drunk?
I don't need to do a damn thing you've already got your mind made up
I really don't give a fuck one way or the other.

Might that be the problem? We're in the same boat... Neither do I. There are more dark skinned "white supremacists", than there are whites.... Go figure...

Please stop stroking the stupidity chords on your conservative guitar. This simply another white conservative racist following trump's ques and wanted to make a name for himself killing unarmed people.
Details

View attachment 272741
Sure I'll tell you more.
They could say that if they don't mind lying...but we who live in reality know it's just the average Donald follower.

Another Deranged, mind manipulate white DemonRAT school kid....beginning to see correlation between liberal mind bent white kids here.....anyone check to see if someone called these kids and said "QUEEN OF DIAMONDS"?......Not so far fetched anymore....
8 years of teaching white is evil seems to be paying off for the democrats.

El Paso shooter- Trump hating ANTIFA thug
That's Queen Jenn to You on Twitter

Crazy Bernie supporter
LOLOL

You're fucking nuts. There is no evidence of that.

At the least, the shooter is an Antifa sympathizer.
But that's being covered up as we post.
No...that's just your desperate damage control lies.

Nope.
It's only truth.
Nope....you are making things up for damage control....I hope you at least get some monetary compensation for your efforts.

LOLOL

You're fucking nuts. There is no evidence of that.

At the least, the shooter is an Antifa sympathizer.
But that's being covered up as we post.
LOLOL

Other than delusions , what evidence do you have?

You actually expect politicians to give the real evidence?
Doesn't the ongoing 'soft coup' against Trump teach you anything??
I'm asking what evidence you have....

Anything at all? You made a claim... should I just disregard it as stemming from you own hallucinations?
Liars like you dont accept evidence.
PUNT!

8 years of teaching white is evil seems to be paying off for the democrats.
60 years of the southern strategy is bearing fruit, they don't have to be secretive anymore; they have semi-auto rifles and plenty of others to shoot.

Well, not her best effort for the long awaited return of LadyGunSlinger. I remember her having better arguments and less name calling in the past. But maybe it's just my memory that's faulty.
Well, she's been here like 5 minutes and I've already filed her in "terminally retarded, not worth the effort" right next to magaman.
Oh, she's lots of fun.
She posts for a while...melts down and disappears for a while....I have some ideas as to why she is gone when that happens.....................
I'm gonna guess drug/alcohol binges and recovery.
Close.

No, can’t be true.

Doesn’t fit corporate media narrative.

Will be ignored.
Interesting. Not the strongest evidence for anarchist beliefs, but right now they're grabbing clues about this guy wherever they can find them.
Oh please.. Give it a rest.. This guy was sporting a mask and in black just like the El Paso shooter, had on a sweatshirt of a band who PROMOTES ANTIFA

Interesting. I think Antifa is just as nutty and hateful as any white supremecist. i could see it as possible for a few of them to sacrifice civilians in the attempt to create anarchy.
you are flat full of shit also. I had six Dayton detectives on my boat today it is all they talked about. No antifa ties known at this time. FLAT FULL OF SHIT.
FYI dude the police if they ever were on your "BOAT" would not be discussing an ongoing investigation in public. that would mean their job. and a chance of the case getting thrown out. So please in the future keep your fucking lies out of the discussion.
They wouldn't talk about it if it were their investigation. If it isn't theirs they speculate till the cows come home. You know nothing.

Details

View attachment 272741
Sure I'll tell you more.
They could say that if they don't mind lying...but we who live in reality know it's just the average Donald follower.
Barrack "get in the face if they bring a knife we will bring a gun" obama
Maxine "get in their face 'Watters
Maxine I want to take trump out tonight" Watters.
madonna there are times I have thought about blowing up the white house.
Cathy Giffords decapitated head of Trump
New York Brodway play assassination of Trump
Snoop dog video of taking a shot of trump

It shows.

Forum List

Back