Dayton Shooter direct ties to ANTIFA

The Dayton shooter was wearing an Acacia Strain sweatshirt was pictured in a Gateway Pundit article.. Did some research and found one of the band's songs is titled, "ANTIFA" and at a particular concert the band bragged about their political agenda.

All Categories
After performing "Antifa," Al exclaimed, "Ya'll have been patient with our obvious political agenda, and we're happy you took the time to listen, so we're [playing] a bunch of old sh*t." Without further ado, the loyal fans, from balcony to front row, cheered while those in the pit encouraged each other.

I call bullshit ! ANTIFA people aren’t mass shooters .

This is typical of conservatives. Anytime there’s a shooting / attack they create this lie that the shooter is far left .
antifa people are mass murders and no everytime there is a shooting the left find 9 ways to Sunday to find anything right-wing they can hang on the shooters.
The left even goes as far has trying to connect white supremacist to the right wing

We don’t have to search 9 ways to Sunday to prove these shooters are right wing terrorists. The racist manifestos they post generally seal the deal with no further investigation required.
CONNOR S BETTS voter record
Details

Oh lookie lookie... Siete LMFAO Even more proof-
Party:
DEM

Uht oh... #TrumpCurse I feel it coming on you leftist losers here... you morons always overplay your tired lying hand...

The Dayton shooter was wearing an Acacia Strain sweatshirt was pictured in a Gateway Pundit article.. Did some research and found one of the band's songs is titled, "ANTIFA" and at a particular concert the band bragged about their political agenda.

All Categories
After performing "Antifa," Al exclaimed, "Ya'll have been patient with our obvious political agenda, and we're happy you took the time to listen, so we're [playing] a bunch of old sh*t." Without further ado, the loyal fans, from balcony to front row, cheered while those in the pit encouraged each other.

What? No MAGA hat?

All Categories

This is typical of conservatives. Anytime there’s a shooting / attack they create this lie that the shooter is far left .
antifa people are mass murders and no everytime there is a shooting the left find 9 ways to Sunday to find anything right-wing they can hang on the shooters.
The left even goes as far has trying to connect white supremacist to the right wing

We don’t have to search 9 ways to Sunday to prove these shooters are right wing terrorists. The racist manifestos they post generally seal the deal with no further investigation required.
CONNOR S BETTS voter record
Details

View Connor Betts's Obituary and express your condolences

All Categories

This is proof of the brainwashed Leftist Sheeple mentality.. Bahhhhhhh Plenty of links with proof to this ANTIFA terrorist's ties to the Dayton killer... Seems like you Commie scumbags are intent on trying to protect ANTIFA.. Why is that?!

You haven’t posted a single bit of evidence to back your contention that the shooter even knew of antifa’s existence much less was tied to them.

Your tenuous connection of the shooter to a song called “Antifa” has been completely debunked and you’re continuing to post like you posted the gospel truth.

So far you’ve only proved yourself to be a partisan hack prepared to grasp at any straw to deny right wing terrorism.

Lies, lies and more lies.. The Dayton shooter is one of yours ;)
Party:
DEM

Attachments

• Capture18.PNG
    Capture18.PNG
    27 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

All Categories

This is one of the more pathetic attempts to politicize this tragedy I have seen yet. I would say that you should be ashamed, but since you seem to lack a soul, we know that will not happen.
Lol
Says a politically correct pussy

Well, if it is not my little statist stalker.

Home from worshiping Trump on this fine Sunday I see.

All Categories

This is proof of the brainwashed Leftist Sheeple mentality.. Bahhhhhhh Plenty of links with proof to this ANTIFA terrorist's ties to the Dayton killer... Seems like you Commie scumbags are intent on trying to protect ANTIFA.. Why is that?!
What proof other than you idiotically claiming he was wearing a shirt by a band who performs a song called Antifa which is not actually performed by that band??

All Categories

Name these Antifa mass shootings.

And yes. White righty terrorists alone with the right wing .
The right-wing does not support white supremacist they do not allow them to participate with them. The right-wing rejects those who are white supremacist. Just because you say they are right-wing doesn't make it so.When you start seeing white supremacists allowed to participate with right-wingers you'll have something to bitch about.
As for this last mass shooting the bitch was an anftifa. Auro shooter Gabbie Gifford shooter just to name a few

All Categories

I noticed there's been no answer to that.

You want facts from our old white fart rubes?
They just blab knees news and gateway pundit, info wars, the blaze......
I thought the uppity nixxer was behind El Paso and Ohio.
White boys are misunderstood

All Categories

What proof other than you idiotically claiming he was wearing a shirt by a band who performs a song called Antifa which is not actually performed by that band??
The dodge has begun

All Categories

The right-wing does not support white supremacist they do not allow them to participate with them. The right-wing rejects those who are white supremacist. Just because you say they are right-wing doesn't make it so.When you start seeing white supremacists allowed to participate with right-wingers you'll have something to bitch about.
As for this last mass shooting the bitch was an anftifa. Auro shooter Gabbie Gifford shooter just to name a few
The RW are white supremacists. Of course they support this shooter and all other white nationalists.

All Categories

Wow so surprised it took this long for you goofballs to post this. You're slacking.

The dodge has begun

Good job on his voting record!! Excellent post.

All Categories
Well...THANK GOD you CRCs have something to deflect from the El Paso shooter.......whew!

a bird shits on a Rabid RW'rs car, and its ANTIFA
lol Still embarrassed over your idiotic post earlier? Did you remove it yet Spanky?

still waiting for you to prove the ohio shooter wasnt wearing body armor
Hey Stupid, show me where I said body armor??? You're not very good at this.. Are you drunk old man?

I quoted the ohio police saying the shooter wore body armor-

you said he wore a mask --

• Nine people were killed and 27 others were injured. The gunman was also killed.
  • The suspect was identified as 24-year-old Connor Betts, of Bellbrook, Ohio. Betts did not have a record with police.
  • Betts used an assault-style rifle, a .223 caliber weapon with high capacity magazines and wore body armor during the shooting.
  • Multiple law enforcement officials told CBS News there is not a hate crime nexus yet in the Dayton shooting, which occurred outside Ned Peppers bar in the Oregon District of Dayton.
A gunman wearing body armor opened fire in a popular nightlife district in Ohio, killing nine and injuring 27 others, before he was killed by police, authorities said.

now dumbass, prove he wore a mask -
<Guffaw Guffaw> Hahahahahshahahahahahahahahahhaaha You just proved my point you 5 time fucking loser! First you get the wrong killer and now you're going back and trying to shore up your own dumbass posts that conflict with your former statements in this thread.. Seriously, have you been diagnosed with dementia since I've been gone?
Dumbfuck, you got the wrong fucking band AND you started a thread about it.

2s0blvo.jpg

I'd say a healthy dose of self-awareness would do you a whole lotta good right about now.

All Categories

I noticed there's been no answer to that.

You want facts from our old white fart rubes?
They just blab knees news and gateway pundit, info wars, the blaze......
I thought the uppity nixxer was behind El Paso and Ohio.
White boys are misunderstood
both registered democrats betts was an anarchist

All Categories

Ask me if I give a stinking shit what you Commies think? Too bad the proof is all there.. Suck it up leftist.
^ The kind of talk that leads to manifestos.

The dodge has begun

Good job on his voting record!! Excellent post.
How do we know that was the shooters voting record? Is he the only Connor Betts in Ohio?

All Categories
Well...THANK GOD you CRCs have something to deflect from the El Paso shooter.......whew!
He too was a register democrat

All Categories

Got proof?
How do you differentiate them in a trump Nazi rally?
All chanting, just like nazis

Forum List

Back