Dayton Shooter direct ties to ANTIFA

The Dayton shooter was wearing an Acacia Strain sweatshirt was pictured in a Gateway Pundit article.. Did some research and found one of the band's songs is titled, "ANTIFA" and at a particular concert the band bragged about their political agenda.

All Categories
After performing "Antifa," Al exclaimed, "Ya'll have been patient with our obvious political agenda, and we're happy you took the time to listen, so we're [playing] a bunch of old sh*t." Without further ado, the loyal fans, from balcony to front row, cheered while those in the pit encouraged each other.

I call bullshit ! ANTIFA people aren’t mass shooters .

This is typical of conservatives. Anytime there’s a shooting / attack they create this lie that the shooter is far left .
antifa people are mass murders and no everytime there is a shooting the left find 9 ways to Sunday to find anything right-wing they can hang on the shooters.
The left even goes as far has trying to connect white supremacist to the right wing

We don’t have to search 9 ways to Sunday to prove these shooters are right wing terrorists. The racist manifestos they post generally seal the deal with no further investigation required.

This is proof of the brainwashed Leftist Sheeple mentality.. Bahhhhhhh Plenty of links with proof to this ANTIFA terrorist's ties to the Dayton killer... Seems like you Commie scumbags are intent on trying to protect ANTIFA.. Why is that?!

The Dayton shooter was wearing an Acacia Strain sweatshirt was pictured in a Gateway Pundit article.. Did some research and found one of the band's songs is titled, "ANTIFA" and at a particular concert the band bragged about their political agenda.

All Categories
After performing "Antifa," Al exclaimed, "Ya'll have been patient with our obvious political agenda, and we're happy you took the time to listen, so we're [playing] a bunch of old sh*t." Without further ado, the loyal fans, from balcony to front row, cheered while those in the pit encouraged each other.
Lol you dumbasses will cling to any narrative you can get. This is such bullshit, but either way, MOST cases of domestic terrorism have been committed by white nationalists who suck Trump’s dick by their own admission.

Show us the proof... Pictures also with these terrorists "sucking Trumps dick." I'll wait Bozo
Right-Wing Violence Is On The Rise, But Donald Trump Wants To Declare Antifa A ‘Terrorist Organization’

This says it all. Violent political extremism from the left pales in comparison to extremism on the right. Most of these RWs have been outspoken about their Trump worship.

All Categories
Dayton shooter was just another white boy that wanted to kill his sister for dating Blacks. He probably wanted to have sex with her himself.
Lol
Typical behavior of progressives
So how did his sister wind up being a victim along with her Black boyfriend?
What makes you think he was black?

News reports and the amount of Black people that were killed.

All Categories

This is typical of conservatives. Anytime there’s a shooting / attack they create this lie that the shooter is far left .
antifa people are mass murders and no everytime there is a shooting the left find 9 ways to Sunday to find anything right-wing they can hang on the shooters.
Its kind of obvious he is a rw white boy that was incensed his pure white sister was getting banged by a Black guy.
Details

a bird shits on a Rabid RW'rs car, and its ANTIFA
lol Still embarrassed over your idiotic post earlier? Did you remove it yet Spanky?

still waiting for you to prove the ohio shooter wasnt wearing body armor
Hey Stupid, show me where I said body armor??? You're not very good at this.. Are you drunk old man?

I quoted the ohio police saying the shooter wore body armor-

you said he wore a mask --

• Nine people were killed and 27 others were injured. The gunman was also killed.
  • The suspect was identified as 24-year-old Connor Betts, of Bellbrook, Ohio. Betts did not have a record with police.
  • Betts used an assault-style rifle, a .223 caliber weapon with high capacity magazines and wore body armor during the shooting.
  • Multiple law enforcement officials told CBS News there is not a hate crime nexus yet in the Dayton shooting, which occurred outside Ned Peppers bar in the Oregon District of Dayton.
A gunman wearing body armor opened fire in a popular nightlife district in Ohio, killing nine and injuring 27 others, before he was killed by police, authorities said.

now dumbass, prove he wore a mask -
<Guffaw Guffaw> Hahahahahshahahahahahahahahahhaaha You just proved my point you 5 time fucking loser! First you get the wrong killer and now you're going back and trying to shore up your own dumbass posts that conflict with your former statements in this thread.. Seriously, have you been diagnosed with dementia since I've been gone?

All Categories
Haha... don't hurt yourself reaching that far....
No worries dummy.. Plenty of links to back that proof up.. Don't thank me!
LOLOLOL

Great, let's see your link showing Acacia Strain performs the song, "Antifa," as you idiotically claimed......

All Categories
Gateway pundit? Are you kidding?
No mention of our white supreme in El Paso?
He's a martyr

All Categories
Haha... don't hurt yourself reaching that far....
No worries dummy.. Plenty of links to back that proof up.. Don't thank me!
LOLOLOL

Great, let's see your link showing Acacia Strain performs the song, "Antifa," as you idiotically claimed......
Anyone who reads pundit just confirms zero college

All Categories

The left even goes as far has trying to connect white supremacist to the right wing

Name these Antifa mass shootings.

And yes. White righty terrorists alone with the right wing .
I noticed there's been no answer to that.

All Categories
Dayton shooter was just another white boy that wanted to kill his sister for dating Blacks. He probably wanted to have sex with her himself.
Lol

Link me a news report. I've heard nothing about their race.

All Categories

We don’t have to search 9 ways to Sunday to prove these shooters are right wing terrorists. The racist manifestos they post generally seal the deal with no further investigation required.
CONNOR S BETTS voter record
Details

a bird shits on a Rabid RW'rs car, and its ANTIFA
lol Still embarrassed over your idiotic post earlier? Did you remove it yet Spanky?

Hey Stupid, show me where I said body armor??? You're not very good at this.. Are you drunk old man?

• Nine people were killed and 27 others were injured. The gunman was also killed.
  • The suspect was identified as 24-year-old Connor Betts, of Bellbrook, Ohio. Betts did not have a record with police.
  • Betts used an assault-style rifle, a .223 caliber weapon with high capacity magazines and wore body armor during the shooting.
  • Multiple law enforcement officials told CBS News there is not a hate crime nexus yet in the Dayton shooting, which occurred outside Ned Peppers bar in the Oregon District of Dayton.
A gunman wearing body armor opened fire in a popular nightlife district in Ohio, killing nine and injuring 27 others, before he was killed by police, authorities said.

<Guffaw Guffaw> Hahahahahshahahahahahahahahahhaaha You just proved my point you 5 time fucking loser! First you get the wrong killer and now you're going back and trying to shore up your own dumbass posts that conflict with your former statements in this thread.. Seriously, have you been diagnosed with dementia since I've been gone?

you - black shirt and mask = ANTIFA

NO PROOF -

POLICE FACT -

BODY ARMOR -

stfu saggy - ya got nothng but bullshit

Alot of people are thinking that Antifa is behind these attacks.
Every one of the shooters fits the profile of an Antifa member.
Young....white....asshole.
Yep,
Political correctness makes people fucking retarded

NO PROOF -

POLICE FACT -

BODY ARMOR -

Lol
Antifa loves violence

NO PROOF -

POLICE FACT -

BODY ARMOR -

You keep regurgitating the same horse shit .. doesn't change the fact that you're a total fuck up in and throughout this thread.. lol

All Categories

This is proof of the brainwashed Leftist Sheeple mentality.. Bahhhhhhh Plenty of links with proof to this ANTIFA terrorist's ties to the Dayton killer... Seems like you Commie scumbags are intent on trying to protect ANTIFA.. Why is that?!

You haven’t posted a single bit of evidence to back your contention that the shooter even knew of antifa’s existence much less was tied to them.

Your tenuous connection of the shooter to a song called “Antifa” has been completely debunked and you’re continuing to post like you posted the gospel truth.

So far you’ve only proved yourself to be a partisan hack prepared to grasp at any straw to deny right wing terrorism.

Lol

Link me a news report. I've heard nothing about their race.
Watching it on TV. I thought it was odd but they announced the race and the name of each person killed in the news conference.

Forum List

Back