Dayton Shooter direct ties to ANTIFA

So how did his sister wind up being a victim along with her Black boyfriend?
Lol
Political correctness makes people fucking retarded
White women have been having sex with Black men willingly long before PC. This was a white boy from your side of the fence that couldnt take reality.
Lol
Too Bad I’m not white, anyway Political correctness is all about control
Yeah you tried to convince me of that before. Still not working. Of course youre white.
Lol
Think what you want to think… After all that’s politically correct
Try harder. I know youre white.

White women have been having sex with Black men willingly long before PC. This was a white boy from your side of the fence that couldnt take reality.

That is certainly true. About 40 years ago, I watched film about antebellum days in he south.

The Master was away at the state capital or something, and the lady of the plantation would bring up slave men for sexual relations and slave women for lesbian action.

The liberal antebellum days were a lot more libertine than a lot of people today realize.

Lol
Political correctness makes people fucking retarded
Lol
Too Bad I’m not white, anyway Political correctness is all about control
Yeah you tried to convince me of that before. Still not working. Of course youre white.
Lol
Think what you want to think… After all that’s politically correct
Try harder. I know youre white.
Lol
Color blind?

The Dayton shooter was wearing an Acacia Strain sweatshirt was pictured in a Gateway Pundit article.. Did some research and found one of the band's songs is titled, "ANTIFA" and at a particular concert the band bragged about their political agenda.

All Categories
After performing "Antifa," Al exclaimed, "Ya'll have been patient with our obvious political agenda, and we're happy you took the time to listen, so we're [playing] a bunch of old sh*t." Without further ado, the loyal fans, from balcony to front row, cheered while those in the pit encouraged each other.

I call bullshit ! ANTIFA people aren’t mass shooters .

This is typical of conservatives. Anytime there’s a shooting / attack they create this lie that the shooter is far left .
antifa people are mass murders and no everytime there is a shooting the left find 9 ways to Sunday to find anything right-wing they can hang on the shooters.
The left even goes as far has trying to connect white supremacist to the right wing

The Dayton shooter was wearing an Acacia Strain sweatshirt was pictured in a Gateway Pundit article.. Did some research and found one of the band's songs is titled, "ANTIFA" and at a particular concert the band bragged about their political agenda.

All Categories
After performing "Antifa," Al exclaimed, "Ya'll have been patient with our obvious political agenda, and we're happy you took the time to listen, so we're [playing] a bunch of old sh*t." Without further ado, the loyal fans, from balcony to front row, cheered while those in the pit encouraged each other.
Lol you dumbasses will cling to any narrative you can get. This is such bullshit, but either way, MOST cases of domestic terrorism have been committed by white nationalists who suck Trump’s dick by their own admission.

All Categories

This is typical of conservatives. Anytime there’s a shooting / attack they create this lie that the shooter is far left .
antifa people are mass murders and no everytime there is a shooting the left find 9 ways to Sunday to find anything right-wing they can hang on the shooters.
Its kind of obvious he is a rw white boy that was incensed his pure white sister was getting banged by a Black guy.

All Categories
Lol you dumbasses will cling to any narrative you can get. This is such bullshit, but either way, MOST cases of domestic terrorism have been committed by white nationalists who suck Trump’s dick by their own admission.

Show us the proof... Pictures also with these terrorists "sucking Trumps dick." I'll wait Bozo

All Categories

The left even goes as far has trying to connect white supremacist to the right wing

Name these Antifa mass shootings.

And yes. White righty terrorists alone with the right wing .

Well, not her best effort for the long awaited return of LadyGunSlinger. I remember her having better arguments and less name calling in the past. But maybe it's just my memory that's faulty.
Well, she's been here like 5 minutes and I've already filed her in "terminally retarded, not worth the effort" right next to magaman.
Oh, she's lots of fun.

All Categories
What does Acacia Strain have to do with Ministry?

What the hell are you babbling about?
You moron, you said Acacia Strain played a song called, "Antifa," and that the Dayton shooter was wearing an Acacia Strain sweatshirt; thereby drawing a connection between the Dayton shooter and Antifa

Only that song is by Ministry, not Acacia Strain...

The "Al" YOU quoted promoting that song is Al Jourgensen of Ministry..

Al Jourgensen | Ministry | Surgical Meth Machine | The Official Website

... not from Acacia Strain, which has no band members named, "Al."...

The Acacia Strain - discography, line-up, biography, interviews, photos

Like I've always said about you, you're a fucking idiot -- which is the only reason this thread even exists...

epicfail1.jpg

So we had one shooting from someone who supported Trump and someone who hated Trump. So where does the media go with this now?

All Categories

We don’t have to search 9 ways to Sunday to prove these shooters are right wing terrorists. The racist manifestos they post generally seal the deal with no further investigation required.

All Categories
Dayton shooter was just another white boy that wanted to kill his sister for dating Blacks. He probably wanted to have sex with her himself.
Lol
Typical behavior of progressives
So how did his sister wind up being a victim along with her Black boyfriend?
What makes you think he was black?

a bird shits on a Rabid RW'rs car, and its ANTIFA
lol Still embarrassed over your idiotic post earlier? Did you remove it yet Spanky?

still waiting for you to prove the ohio shooter wasnt wearing body armor
Hey Stupid, show me where I said body armor??? You're not very good at this.. Are you drunk old man?

I quoted the ohio police saying the shooter wore body armor-

you said he wore a mask --

• Nine people were killed and 27 others were injured. The gunman was also killed.
  • The suspect was identified as 24-year-old Connor Betts, of Bellbrook, Ohio. Betts did not have a record with police.
  • Betts used an assault-style rifle, a .223 caliber weapon with high capacity magazines and wore body armor during the shooting.
  • Multiple law enforcement officials told CBS News there is not a hate crime nexus yet in the Dayton shooting, which occurred outside Ned Peppers bar in the Oregon District of Dayton.
A gunman wearing body armor opened fire in a popular nightlife district in Ohio, killing nine and injuring 27 others, before he was killed by police, authorities said.

now dumbass, prove he wore a mask -

Forum List

Back