🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DC District Court Indicts over 200 Inaugural Rioters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
About time someone started putting these lunatics away for good.

D.C. court indicts 146 more people on felony rioting charges from Inauguration Day
A grand jury indicted 146 more people on Wednesday in the Superior Court of the District of Columbia on felony rioting charges in connection with Inauguration Day.

A press release from the U.S. Attorney's Office in D.C. says the 146 people were facing charges relating to incidents that occurred in the four-block area from the intersection of 13th and O Street NW to the intersection of 12th and L Street NW on January 20.

Of the 230 people arrested and charged with felony rioting connected with Inauguration Day, 209 have now been indicted.​

Did that include the "journalists" who were in the riot as well? I wish they'd mentioned it in the article I'm curious to see just how much the media can get away with these days.

A patriot must be willing to risk everything for their country.
A patriot doesn't burn down/loot private or public property.
The Dimmocrats have few, if any, actual Patriots any more that are loyal to the Constitution.

Their first loyalty is always to the party and ideology, then whatever is left goes to the country, maybe.

Patriots dont think that way. For a Patriot country, family and God are always first.

Last edited:
A patriot must be willing to risk everything for their country.
Is it 'patriotic' to burn and loot businesses and attack little girls wearing red ballcaps?
Those 'patriots' are going to find themselves eating cat food sandwiches in federal prison for a few years now that Sessions is AG.
Mark my words.
Show up at a demonstration wearing any mask and off you go to federal prison.
I'm sure there are lots of three hundred pound men in prison who are looking forward to 'turning out' these Soros paid thugs.
In a couple of months these soros paid thugs will be able to see their flip-flops through their asshole.

Good. I hope they make examples of these violent twats.

Unlikely they'll get sedition, but rioting should be long enough to 'mature' these fruit loops into rational adults. Of course, liberal areas, fucked up courts, they'll probably get away with a Soros paid fine.

Forum List

Back