DC gunman who shot REP SCALISE tried to "KILL AS MANY REPUBLICAN MEMBERS AS POSSIBLE"

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Left wing hate crime.

MSM will freak out about this HATE CRIME.....right?

Rep. Mark Walker says gunman targeted congressional baseball practice 'to kill as many Republican members as possible'

Shortly after the shooting Wednesday morning at a congressional baseball practice, Rep. Mark Walker (R-N.C.) told NBC News that it appeared the "gunman was there to kill as many Republican members as possible." Walker, who was at the practice for the upcoming annual congressional baseball game in Alexandria, Virginia, confirmed he was "shaken but okay."

Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-Fla.) recounted an "odd" encounter he had as he was leaving the field just minutes before the shooting: "There was a guy that walked up to us that was asking whether it was Republicans or Democrats out there, and it was just a little odd," DeSantis told Fox News.

have home grown left wing domestic terrorists forever destroyed the political process??

here is a tweet from the shooters twitter feed:

DCSm427UwAAJMLw.jpg

I would like to see some actually proof that that is what was actually said. Even your own post says "IT APPEARED the 'gunman was there to kill as many Republican members as possible'" This is Rep. Mark Walker's words....NOT the gunman.

have home grown left wing domestic terrorists forever destroyed the political process??

here is a tweet from the shooters twitter feed:

DCSm427UwAAJMLw.jpg

So not all threats of political assassination are JOKES, huh?

HAHAHA....it's funny to joke about political assassinations, huh, Kathy Griffin?
Ask Sarah Palin about that.

Sarah Palin's PAC Puts Gun Sights On Democrats She's Targeting In 2010

Sarah Palin Criticized Over Gabrielle Giffords Presence on "Target List"

I would like to see some actually proof that that is what was actually said. Even your own post says "IT APPEARED the 'gunman was there to kill as many Republican members as possible'" This is Rep. Mark Walker's words....NOT the gunman.
he experienced it and watched while taking cover. I think someone there can see a gunman spray shots and can make that statement.

he was watching. I think someone watching a gunman spray shots can make that statement.
Ok...he was watching.....did he also check the credentials of all who were shot at?

Shortly after the shooting Wednesday morning at a congressional baseball practice, Rep. Mark Walker (R-N.C.) told NBC News that it appeared the "gunman was there to kill as many Republican members as possible."
It wasn't said by the gunman. It was said by a Republican.

Don't ever go into journalism.

I've actually seem that his Facebook page is saying kill all Republicans. Could just be an early report

We need to use this as an opportunity for healing. We can't turn this into a left vs right thing. One man did this. Let's stop it before thousands are doing it
Thanks.

That certainly is my hope. It would great if no one had to die to make people stop the hate.

Judging from the reactions and behavior I'm seeing so far, I don't see that happening.

he was watching. I think someone watching a gunman spray shots can make that statement.
Ok...he was watching.....did he also check the credentials of all who were shot at?
well they were all republicans derp

It has been reported the shooter, before opening fire, had asked onlookers whether these were Republicans or Democrats.

We need to use this as an opportunity for healing. We can't turn this into a left vs right thing. One man did this. Let's stop it before thousands are doing it
It was already a left vs right thing when this guy started shooting...

Forum List

Back