DC gunman who shot REP SCALISE tried to "KILL AS MANY REPUBLICAN MEMBERS AS POSSIBLE"

We need to use this as an opportunity for healing. We can't turn this into a left vs right thing. One man did this. Let's stop it before thousands are doing it

:clap2:

Exactly this is (yet another) opportunity to self-reflect and analyze why polarization exists to this degree.

But unfortunately that's not what the OP and others from his shallow end of the gene puddle are here for. He's here to go "me too" on that polarization and to do everything he can do prolong it.

Sorry if I misled in my subject.

I'm sure this was your run of the mill mass shooting....not at all politically motivated....as evidenced by the GUNMAN'S TWEETS.

I would like to see some actually proof that that is what was actually said. Even your own post says "IT APPEARED the 'gunman was there to kill as many Republican members as possible'" This is Rep. Mark Walker's words....NOT the gunman.

It has been reported the shooter, before opening fire, had asked onlookers whether these were Republicans or Democrats.
ahh now dog gone it, you presented a fact. The left in here hate facts. they love innuendo.

The VIOLENT rhetoric from the left MADE this guy go on the shooting spree.

It's THEIR FAULT for their WORDS!

(That's how that works, right?)
So God is responsible for Cain killing Able...My Go where does it end!!??
I don't know, but 'alah' is sure responsible for killing hundreds of thousands, and ain't he supposed to be a god?

We need to use this as an opportunity for healing. We can't turn this into a left vs right thing. One man did this. Let's stop it before thousands are doing it
amen.

this sucks and if we don't stop doing this to each other, it will become all too common.

we need to put the hate away for everyone. even if just for a day. we'll work on day 2 after that.

I don't know, but 'alah' is sure responsible for killing hundreds of thousands, and ain't he supposed to be a god?
The War God of the Hebrews was no panty waste either, he commanded them to not only kill his opponents but to practice sown salt Earth policy and mass executions of all, including children, women and animals...

DC gunman who shot REP SCALISE....

Let's be clear. The man was from Illinois and he shot people in Virginia, not D.C. Even your OP notes the event took place in Virginia.
[The shooter] was at the practice for the upcoming annual congressional baseball game in Alexandria, Virginia
Call it "DC Area" if you want, that would be accurate, but it wasn't in DC that the even took place. To keen observers and thinkers/analysts, details matter.

Last edited:
Very troubling. The shooter was inspired by the democrat/msm and all the democrats attacking our democracy. Actually, the psycho democrat made postings like some snowflakes who post here. My guess is the folks here are just having fun trolling. Hopefully they are not serious like the Crooked Hillary/Crazy Bernie/Radchel "Blinky" Maddow/Al Franken/Chuck Schumer/etc inspired terrorist.

The guy was completely powerless. This is the gun's fault.

Thanks.

That certainly is my hope. It would great if no one had to die to make people stop the hate.

Judging from the reactions and behavior I'm seeing so far, I don't see that happening.
hate is a hard thing to put down as people tend to search for validation of their hate. if they can use this event to say I TOLD YOU SO they will.

but those are the people we need to learn to ignore. giving them attention only encourages them.

Very troubling. The shooter was inspired by the democrat/msm and all the democrats attacking our democracy. Actually, the psycho democrat sounds like some snowflakes who post here. My guess is they are just having fun trolling. Hopefully they are not serious like the Crooked Hillary inspired terrorist.
Tell us how he parted his hair since you know all about the guy and his inner most feelings..

Last edited:

:clap2:

Exactly this is (yet another) opportunity to self-reflect and analyze why polarization exists to this degree.

But unfortunately that's not what the OP and others from his shallow end of the gene puddle are here for. He's here to go "me too" on that polarization and to do everything he can do prolong it.
I have no doubt the hacks were disappointed when they rushed to the internet and found the shooter isn't a Muslim.

No doubt at all.

Congress Baseball Shooter Is a Trump Hater, Called to 'Destroy' Trump

CONGRESS BASEBALL SHOOTER IS A TRUMP HATER... Called to 'Destroy' Him
6/14/2017 7:55 AM PDT

BREAKING NEWS
0614-james-t-hodgkinson-facebook-profile-pic-2.jpg

The man suspected of opening fire at a congressional baseball practice is 66-year-old James T. Hodgkinson ... and judging by his social media, he REALLY hates Donald Trump.

Hodgkinson's Facebook page is loaded with anti-Trump posts. He's also a staunch Bernie Sanders supporter.

Also notable, Hodgkinson is also anti-Hillary Clinton, with several posts about her as well.

Among the posts on his page, there's one that stands out from March which says, "Trump is Traitor. Trump Has Destroyed Our Democracy. It's Time to Destroy Trump & Co."

0614-shooters-facebook-post-5.jpg

The War God of the Hebrews was no panty waste either, he commanded them to not only kill his opponents but to practice sown salt Earth policy and mass executions of all, including children, women and animals...
I only hear killers stating in the name of 'Alah' Until you have a liink to someone shouting any other god, I'm afraid, alah has it.

CONGRESS BASEBALL SHOOTER IS A TRUMP HATER... Called to 'Destroy' Him
6/14/2017 7:55 AM PDT

BREAKING NEWS
0614-james-t-hodgkinson-facebook-profile-pic-2.jpg

The man suspected of opening fire at a congressional baseball practice is 66-year-old James T. Hodgkinson ... and judging by his social media, he REALLY hates Donald Trump.

Hodgkinson's Facebook page is loaded with anti-Trump posts. He's also a staunch Bernie Sanders supporter.

Also notable, Hodgkinson is also anti-Hillary Clinton, with several posts about her as well.

Among the posts on his page, there's one that stands out from March which says, "Trump is Traitor. Trump Has Destroyed Our Democracy. It's Time to Destroy Trump & Co."

0614-shooters-facebook-post-5.jpg

He'll now have accommodations at the local butt fuck hotel in the local jail..

Forum List

Back