DC gunman who shot REP SCALISE tried to "KILL AS MANY REPUBLICAN MEMBERS AS POSSIBLE"

Same leftists who take every opportunity to warn about the dangers of hate speech are unwilling to see the dangers of deranged Trump hatred

It's Hillary's fault for awful campaign rhetoric.
Are you kidding me? Trump is the nastiest mouthed president in history the way that he slams people.. We have a major mental health problem in this country that has been ignored..
Maybe if you pulled your head out of Uranus, you would of seen all the vitriolic language you lefties threw at US. You know deplorable, yet your side is doing the violence.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Rachel "Blinky" Maddow and the other democrats and msm stooges who caused this are going to divert attention away from this act of democrat terrorism and whine about not enough gun control.

The crazy left tried to blame the shooting of democrat congresswoman Gabby Giffords on rhetoric by Rush Limbaugh. Today we have lefties giggling about a comedy celeb holding up a facsimile of the President's bloody head and a taxpayer funded play depicting the President being stabbed to death. You can bet that democrats blame "guns" rather than the hatred generated by the increasingly unstable left.

Are you kidding me? Trump is the nastiest mouthed president in history the way that he slams people.. We have a major mental health problem in this country that has been ignored..
Maybe if you pulled your head out of Uranus, you would of seen all the vitriolic language you lefties threw at US. You know deplorable, yet your side is doing the violence.

View attachment 132988

Like the righties have been so kind...I have never seen so much hate than when a Black man was president...

View attachment 132988

I guess this guy forgot already about Kathy Griffin, Madonna, and Shakespeare in the park.

POLITICAL ASSASSINATIONS are ENTERTAINING!!!

Fucking left wing assholes inspiring left wing lunatics to commit mass shootings.

So disgusting.

Hillary Clinton is to blame and all snowflakes. They are a basket of deplorables.

have home grown left wing domestic terrorists forever destroyed the political process??

here is a tweet from the shooters twitter feed:

DCSm427UwAAJMLw.jpg

I recall that Trump invited "2nd Amendment guys" to deal with Clinton, if she were elected. When you invite violence, some fool will always take you up on the offer.

I am so disgusted by the violent words of the left making this guy commit a mass shooting.

The left says violent things and people act. It's their fault.

Kathy Griffin made this guy commit the mass shooting. Madonna made the guy commit the mass shooting. Shakespeare in the Park made this guy commit the mass shooting.

It's all their fault.

I am so disgusted.

Enought to want to say STFU.

At the violent words of the left AND the right every time this occurs and at the constant unrelenting politicizing of tragedies and the inability of normally rational people to recognize that the vast majority of the side they claim to hate as "sick fucks" are just normal everyday people.

The world is going crazy.

Good guys with guns stop bad guys with guns....but the left don't want YOU to be able to have a gun....meanwhile, they hide behind their own ARMED SECURITY and HIDE BEHIND WALLS.

We need to use this as an opportunity for healing. We can't turn this into a left vs right thing. One man did this. Let's stop it before thousands are doing it
You're assuming the left wants this to stop. I have seen no indication this is the case.

The crazy left tried to blame the shooting of democrat congresswoman Gabby Giffords on rhetoric by Rush Limbaugh. Today we have lefties giggling about a comedy celeb holding up a facsimile of the President's bloody head and a taxpayer funded play depicting the President being stabbed to death. You can bet that democrats blame "guns" rather than the hatred generated by the increasingly unstable left.

VA dem governor McAuliffe has already used the attack this morning to go off on gun control. Despicable.

This thread has been cleaned of 12 posts that amounted to little more than a flamefest and poorly disguised threats of violence. Infractions have been handed out.

Discuss the topic and not each other.

Forum List

Back