DC gunman who shot REP SCALISE tried to "KILL AS MANY REPUBLICAN MEMBERS AS POSSIBLE"

It was obvious the guy was/is a progressive, with all the posters and such that he carried around. Progressives are incredibly intolerant of other viewpoints… Fact

I read that he shot 100 rounds... and didn't manage to kill anyone... except himself.

I can see why leftists hate guns now.

He advocated on TWITTER for the assassination of POTUS.

Looks like we should be taking these THREATS VERY SERIOUSLY.

Violent political rhetoric causes crazies to act. Left wingers need to be conscious of this when they joke about murdering politicians.

Last edited:
He advocated on TWITTER for the assasssination of POTUS.

Looks like we should be taking these THREATS VERY SERIOUSLY.

Violent political rhetoric causes crazies to act. Left wingers need to be conscious of this when they joke about murdering politicians.

I am not so sure that it's a joke though, it's fantasy. And they should stop fantasizing before more people die.

I am so disgusted by the violent words of the left making this guy commit a mass shooting.

The left says violent things and people act. It's their fault.

Kathy Griffin made this guy commit the mass shooting. Madonna made the guy commit the mass shooting. Shakespeare in the Park made this guy commit the mass shooting.

It's all their fault.

I am so disgusted.

Enought to want to say STFU.

At the violent words of the left AND the right every time this occurs and at the constant unrelenting politicizing of tragedies and the inability of normally rational people to recognize that the vast majority of the side they claim to hate as "sick fucks" are just normal everyday people.

The world is going crazy.
I didn't see any threat of violence, only concern for some of our less stable posters in light of recent events.

I cannot imagine precluding the actions of Mr. Hodgekinson as being those of a member of USMB. We tend to be over-opinionated and a little (or very) screwy.

Last edited:
We need to use this as an opportunity for healing. We can't turn this into a left vs right thing. One man did this. Let's stop it before thousands are doing it

:clap2:

Exactly this is (yet another) opportunity to self-reflect and analyze why polarization exists to this degree.

But unfortunately that's not what the OP and others from his shallow end of the gene puddle are here for. He's here to go "me too" on that polarization and to do everything he can do prolong it.
I have no doubt the hacks were disappointed when they rushed to the internet and found the shooter isn't a Muslim.

No doubt at all.

No doubt you got a tinkle down your leg when you found out he's just a crazy white guy.

We need to use this as an opportunity for healing. We can't turn this into a left vs right thing. One man did this. Let's stop it before thousands are doing it

Exactly this is (yet another) opportunity to self-reflect and analyze why polarization exists to this degree.

But unfortunately that's not what the OP and others from his shallow end of the gene puddle are here for. He's here to go "me too" on that polarization and to do everything he can do prolong it.
I have no doubt the hacks were disappointed when they rushed to the internet and found the shooter isn't a Muslim.

No doubt at all.

No doubt you got a tinkle down your leg when you found out he's just a crazy white guy.
Why should I get a thrill about such a thing? I'm nothing like you tards.

Nice try.

No doubt at all.

Why should I get a thrill about such a thing? I'm nothing like you tards.

Nice try.

Hey, you're the tard who brought it up.

Crank up the ANTI-GUN snowflakes in. 3.....2.....1.......

Interesting that it was men with GUNS who stopped the shooter.

The shooter asked a bystander, "ARE THOSE REPUBLICANS OR DEMOCRATS?"

This is a HATE CRIME, inspired by violent rhetoric and actions from the left.

Good job, snowflakes.

Trying to buy tax breaks

One of my favorite TV shows is “The Rachel Maddow Show” on MSNBC.

On a recent show she stated that 17 very rich men are supplying the Republican Party with more than 60 percent of their campaign contributions.

These men are trying to buy our country. You know they expect something for all this money. That something is that Mitt Romney and a Republican Congress won’t raise their taxes. We all know that the rich don’t pay enough taxes.

Read more here: Hodgkinson letters: ‘I have never said life sucks, only the policies of the Republicans’

Hodgkinson letters: ‘I have never said life sucks, only the policies of the Republicans’

He listened to Maddow and then acted.

We know what that means to the left.

the left would blame Maddow....so I will also blame MADDOW.

Her left wing rhetoric made this guy act. He was compelled. It's not his fault. he is a victim of RUBE policies that HURT THE POOR. This was his only choice.

Crank up the ANTI-GUN snowflakes in. 3.....2.....1.......

Interesting that it was men with GUNS who stopped the shooter.

It was the DC Capital Police. If the congressmen had been armed, they would have ended up shooting each other.

Yeah. I fixed it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back