DC gunman who shot REP SCALISE tried to "KILL AS MANY REPUBLICAN MEMBERS AS POSSIBLE"

Congress Baseball Shooter Is a Trump Hater, Called to 'Destroy' Trump

CONGRESS BASEBALL SHOOTER IS A TRUMP HATER... Called to 'Destroy' Him
6/14/2017 7:55 AM PDT

BREAKING NEWS
0614-james-t-hodgkinson-facebook-profile-pic-2.jpg

The man suspected of opening fire at a congressional baseball practice is 66-year-old James T. Hodgkinson ... and judging by his social media, he REALLY hates Donald Trump.

Hodgkinson's Facebook page is loaded with anti-Trump posts. He's also a staunch Bernie Sanders supporter.

Also notable, Hodgkinson is also anti-Hillary Clinton, with several posts about her as well.

Among the posts on his page, there's one that stands out from March which says, "Trump is Traitor. Trump Has Destroyed Our Democracy. It's Time to Destroy Trump & Co."

0614-shooters-facebook-post-5.jpg

all I want is the left in here to denounce this behavior. can you all do it?

Everyone is denouncing the shooting you ridiculous hack.
where?

Guilt by association. Your asshole thread is over before it begins.
The rhetoric you spew on here is on par with the same rhetoric the shooter spewed on his Facebook. Are you a member of the same anti-Trump Facebook groups the shooter was a member of?

Says the guy who spews anti-Obama, anti-democrat, anti-liberal, anti-black and antisemitic hate rhetoric on a daily basis on this forum. Do we have to keep an eye on you too?

The rhetoric you spew on here is on par with the same rhetoric the shooter spewed on his Facebook. Are you a member of the same anti-Trump Facebook groups the shooter was a member of?

Says the guy who spews anti-Obama, anti-democrat, anti-liberal, anti-black and antisemitic hate rhetoric on a daily basis on this forum. Do we have to keep an eye on you too?
did he ever threaten?

BREAKING NEWS

The man suspected of opening fire at a congressional baseball practice is 66-year-old James T. Hodgkinson ... and judging by his social media, he REALLY hates Donald Trump.

Hodgkinson's Facebook page is loaded with anti-Trump posts. He's also a staunch Bernie Sanders supporter.

Also notable, Hodgkinson is also anti-Hillary Clinton, with several posts about her as well.

Among the posts on his page, there's one that stands out from March which says, "Trump is Traitor. Trump Has Destroyed Our Democracy. It's Time to Destroy Trump & Co."

where?

Stop being an idiot.

BREAKING NEWS

where?

Stop being an idiot.
I've been in here all morning. nope you were wrong. but hey why the fk do care?

How does ANYONE not have that jackass on ignore? He brings nothing to this forum.

The best thing you can say about this shooting is the guy wasnt a Conservative....we can shoot straight.

This fool unleashed 50 rounds and didnt kill a single person.
If all these fools shoot this poorly we have nothing to worry about.

How does ANYONE not have that jackass on ignore? He brings nothing to this forum.
I only post the truth. As an American patriot non-criminal, it is my God given duty to. People don't have me on ignore because they know I expose the lies of the left.

Democrats, especially those in the Democrat Fake News, have been inciting violence since Election Day. This doesn't surprise me at all. I've been warning about how out of control their rhetoric is. This is a direct result of constant Democrat incitement. If something isn't done soon about it, there will be more violence.

The best thing you can say about this shooting is the guy wasnt a Conservative....we can shoot straight.

This fool unleashed 50 rounds and didnt kill a single person.
If all these fools shoot this poorly we have nothing to worry about.

He didn't expect resistance. Clearly he is a snowflake coward.

I only expose the truth. I only expose the criminality of the left. That's what American patriots do. I have God on my side since I'm a loving Southern Baptist Christian conservative.

The VIOLENT rhetoric from the left MADE this guy go on the shooting spree.

It's THEIR FAULT for their WORDS!

(That's how that works, right?)
What? No one made him do anything. This clown was ready to blow. However, this is the danger of being so mindlessly locked into your own ideology and being unwilling to at least listen to the other side.

That is what the Colonel is saying. That it is part of the characteristis of a liberal's unstable mind. They go ballistic when ultra-liberal media spouts garbage.

have home grown left wing domestic terrorists forever destroyed the political process??

here is a tweet from the shooters twitter feed:

DCSm427UwAAJMLw.jpg

I recall that Trump invited "2nd Amendment guys" to deal with Clinton, if she were elected. When you invite violence, some fool will always take you up on the offer.

Careful. According to our constitution loving right wing colleagues, you exercising your first amendment right to free speech is making some nut job on the other side of the nation want to kill random republicans.

I would like to see some actually proof that that is what was actually said. Even your own post says "IT APPEARED the 'gunman was there to kill as many Republican members as possible'" This is Rep. Mark Walker's words....NOT the gunman.
Stick your head back in the sand. It's gonna be too hard for you to play stupid if you get informed.
Not sticking my head in the sand at all.....unless you can show that the gunman said that.....and not Rep. Walker.

I would like to see some actually proof that that is what was actually said. Even your own post says "IT APPEARED the 'gunman was there to kill as many Republican members as possible'" This is Rep. Mark Walker's words....NOT the gunman.
Stick your head back in the sand. It's gonna be too hard for you to play stupid if you get informed.
Not sticking my head in the sand at all.....unless you can show that the gunman said that.....and not Rep. Walker.

The VIOLENT rhetoric from the left MADE this guy go on the shooting spree.

It's THEIR FAULT for their WORDS!

(That's how that works, right?)
What? No one made him do anything. This clown was ready to blow. However, this is the danger of being so mindlessly locked into your own ideology and being unwilling to at least listen to the other side.

That is what the Colonel is saying. That it is part of the characteristics of a liberal's unstable mind. They go ballistic when ultra-liberal media spouts garbage.
True, but in the same way that I, as a conservative, have zero responsibility for the shooting of that Gabrielle Giffords.

I will not blame the people on this forum who adhere to a progressive philosophy for this clowns shooting spree. I have to be intellectually honest about this. I don't hold an entire group of people responsible for the actions of one nutcase who can't even shoot.

Forum List

Back