DC gunman who shot REP SCALISE tried to "KILL AS MANY REPUBLICAN MEMBERS AS POSSIBLE"

Incitement. Democrats, whether they be Celebrities or Politicians, need to start being held accountable for their incitement. It's time.

Incitement. Democrats, whether they're Celebrities or Politicians, need to start being held accountable for their incitement. It's time.

Yeah, we can start with Trump. Whether he's inciting violence at his rallies and offering to pay legal fees for assault, or his hate speech on twitter, his divisive, hate speech has got to stop.

Incitement. Democrats, whether they're Celebrities or Politicians, need to start being held accountable for their incitement. It's time.

Yeah, we can start with Trump. Whether he's inciting violence at his rallies and offering to pay legal fees for assault, or his hate speech on twitter, his divisive, hate speech has got to stop.

This shooting is a direct result of round-the-clock Democrat incitement. It's time to step up and start holding them accountable for their violent rhetoric. They're completely out of control. If something isn't done soon, more folks are gonna die.

This shooting is a direct result of round-the-clock Democrat incitement. It's time to step up and start holding them accountable for their violent rhetoric. They're completely out of control. If something isn't done soon, more folks are gonna die.

Nice try. ALL of the hate speech and incitement is coming from the right. Just take a look at this cesspool of a forum and right wing hate blogs.

Nice try. ALL of the hate speech and incitement is coming from the right. Just take a look at this cesspool of a forum and right wing hate blogs.

Bullshite! The Democrats have set out on an incitement campaign unlike anything ever seen before. Their rhetoric and behavior is shameful. More Democrat nutters are gonna act on their incitement if something isn't done soon. They are out of control at this point. Time to reign em in.

Bullshite! The Democrats have set out on an incitement campaign unlike anything ever seen before. Their rhetoric and behavior is shameful. More Democrat nutters are gonna act on their incitement if something isn't done soon. They are out of control at this point. Time to reign em in.

Post evidence of "the democrats" setting out on an incitement campaign. And when you can't do that -- shut the fuck up. Liar.

Post evidence of "the democrats" setting out on an incitement campaign. And when you can't do that -- shut the fuck up. Liar.

If it isn't evident to you, you might be one of those deranged Democrats worth keeping a close eye on. Democrat rhetoric and behavior since Election Day has been dangerously shameful. They need to be reigned in. If not, more Democrat nutters are gonna act on their incitement. More folks are gonna die.

Rep Scalise just got shot

Want to know what we are going to do about it? NOTHING

We will just shrug our shoulders, point fingers at each other......then forget about it and go about our daily lives,
Just like always

Well, if you want to do something you could start by stopping the partisan bs and continual efforts to divide this nation

we can start with ourselves.

anything else is pushing blame elsewhere.

they call it talking scalps at berkley.

or did you miss the total domination of trash cans that group has been doing? you think they wear masks out to these events cause they're comic book heros?

Anyone who's been paying attention, knew this violence was coming. Democrats have set out on a mission to incite, unlike anything ever seen before. They're completely out of control. I've been saying along that their rhetoric and behavior has been flat-out dangerous. So this shooting doesn't surprise me at all. I expect more Democrats to act on the incitement. Democrats need to start being held accountable. Period, end of story.

Guilt by association. Your asshole thread is over before it begins.
The rhetoric you spew on here is on par with the same rhetoric the shooter spewed on his Facebook. Are you a member of the same anti-Trump Facebook groups the shooter was a member of?

And your rhetoric is just as bad if not worse.
I don't post 'rhetoric'. I only post the truth in a non politically correct manner.

You have no clue what rhetoric is do you?

we can start with ourselves.

anything else is pushing blame elsewhere.

That is the only person we can ever do anything about.

Clean the inward vessel

have home grown left wing domestic terrorists forever destroyed the political process??

here is a tweet from the shooters twitter feed:

DCSm427UwAAJMLw.jpg

So not all threats of political assassination are JOKES, huh?

HAHAHA....it's funny to joke about political assassinations, huh, Kathy Griffin?
Ask Sarah Palin about that.

Sarah Palin's PAC Puts Gun Sights On Democrats She's Targeting In 2010

Sarah Palin Criticized Over Gabrielle Giffords Presence on "Target List"

I can't put my finger on it, but I seem to recall the left going nuts when something happened and they bascially said Palin was to blame.

I don't care if the left or right flames.

And if people want to start shooting, I can do that too.

But this garbage of getting freaked out over hate speech is just that....garbage.

Guilt by association. Your asshole thread is over before it begins.
The rhetoric you spew on here is on par with the same rhetoric the shooter spewed on his Facebook. Are you a member of the same anti-Trump Facebook groups the shooter was a member of?

And your rhetoric is just as bad if not worse.
I don't post 'rhetoric'. I only post the truth in a non politically correct manner.

And here comes an example of what "truth" means.....

Bigotry does not exist in my world.

O
have home grown left wing domestic terrorists forever destroyed the political process??

here is a tweet from the shooters twitter feed:

DCSm427UwAAJMLw.jpg

So not all threats of political assassination are JOKES, huh?

HAHAHA....it's funny to joke about political assassinations, huh, Kathy Griffin?
Ask Sarah Palin about that.

Sarah Palin's PAC Puts Gun Sights On Democrats She's Targeting In 2010

Sarah Palin Criticized Over Gabrielle Giffords Presence on "Target List"

I can't put my finger on it, but I seem to recall the left going nuts when something happened and they bascially said Palin was to blame.

I don't care if the left or right flames.

And if people want to start shooting, I can do that too.

But this garbage of getting freaked out over hate speech is just that....garbage.

Yes they did blame palin. And they were wrong. So why should we adopt their wrongness now?

All that will do is escalate this partisan nonsense. stir up more hate, anger, and resentment and lead to more violence.

Well, we all know the round-the-clock Democrat incitement caused this awful tragedy. But what do we do about it? That's the big question now.

Forum List

Back