DC gunman who shot REP SCALISE tried to "KILL AS MANY REPUBLICAN MEMBERS AS POSSIBLE"

have home grown left wing domestic terrorists forever destroyed the political process??

here is a tweet from the shooters twitter feed:

DCSm427UwAAJMLw.jpg

So not all threats of political assassination are JOKES, huh?

HAHAHA....it's funny to joke about political assassinations, huh, Kathy Griffin?
Ask Sarah Palin about that.

Sarah Palin's PAC Puts Gun Sights On Democrats She's Targeting In 2010

Sarah Palin Criticized Over Gabrielle Giffords Presence on "Target List"

I can't put my finger on it, but I seem to recall the left going nuts when something happened and they bascially said Palin was to blame.

I don't care if the left or right flames.

And if people want to start shooting, I can do that too.

But this garbage of getting freaked out over hate speech is just that....garbage.

She used a rifle sight as a target indicator for municipalities she was going to campaign in.

The left said PALIN was personally and singularly responsible for the shooting of rep. Gabby Giffords.

Daly: Gifford's blood is on Palin's hands

Anyone who's been paying attention, knew this violence was coming. Democrats have set out on a mission to incite, unlike anything ever seen before. They're completely out of control. I've been saying along that their rhetoric and behavior has been flat-out dangerous. So this shooting doesn't surprise me at all. I expect more Democrats to act on the incitement. Democrats need to start being held accountable. Period, end of story.

What does this incident have to do with "Democrats"?

Is your tiny little mind actually so tiny that any of the millions opposed to Rump must be a "Democrat"?
Is everybody on the planet either a "Democrat" or "Republican" in that tiny little mind?

Have any clue what a Composition Fallacy is? Yes I think you do indeed. You're just blissfully ignorant that it IS a fallacy.

Incitement. Democrats, whether they're Celebrities or Politicians, need to start being held accountable for their incitement. It's time.

Yeah, we can start with Trump. Whether he's inciting violence at his rallies and offering to pay legal fees for assault, or his hate speech on twitter, his divisive, hate speech has got to stop.

This shooting is a direct result of round-the-clock Democrat incitement. It's time to step up and start holding them accountable for their violent rhetoric. They're completely out of control. If something isn't done soon, more folks are gonna die.

Nice try. ALL of the hate speech and incitement is coming from the right. Just take a look at this cesspool of a forum and right wing hate blogs.

As usual, you're a LYING, LYING, LYING, LYING piece of filth, you psychopath. ALL the political violence, hatred, destruction etc. has come from liberal sewer rats like you, who would fuck a person in the asshole and not even have the goddamned common courtesy to give him a reach around! How do you creatures NOT understand what hateful, violent FILTH you are?

Yeah, we can start with Trump. Whether he's inciting violence at his rallies and offering to pay legal fees for assault, or his hate speech on twitter, his divisive, hate speech has got to stop.

This shooting is a direct result of round-the-clock Democrat incitement. It's time to step up and start holding them accountable for their violent rhetoric. They're completely out of control. If something isn't done soon, more folks are gonna die.

Nice try. ALL of the hate speech and incitement is coming from the right. Just take a look at this cesspool of a forum and right wing hate blogs.

Bullshite! The Democrats have set out on an incitement campaign unlike anything ever seen before. Their rhetoric and behavior is shameful. More Democrat nutters are gonna act on their incitement if something isn't done soon. They are out of control at this point. Time to reign em in.

Post evidence of "the democrats" setting out on an incitement campaign. And when you can't do that -- shut the fuck up. Liar.

If it isn't evident to you, you might be one of those deranged Democrats worth keeping a close eye on. Democrat rhetoric and behavior since Election Day has been dangerously shameful. They need to be reigned in. If not, more Democrat nutters are gonna act on their incitement. More folks are gonna die.

Just as I thought. You've got nothing. Now, kindly shut the fuck up -- liar.

Were it not for the democrats and them forcing the ridiculous "Russian collusion" hoax, the FBI could have been more focused on finding these democrat terrorists who clearly state their intentions. This is why Madonna and other democrats who openly threaten to kill the President of the USA should be brought to trial before they act out.

Crazy Bernie needs to face a Congressional tribunal to find out what he knows about the democrat who campaigned for him and face relevant punishment for inspiring the democrat terrorist. He can also answer question in regards to his involvement in the rigging of the democrat primary.

Incitement. Democrats, whether they're Celebrities or Politicians, need to start being held accountable for their incitement. It's time.

As usual, you're a LYING, LYING, LYING, LYING piece of filth, you psychopath. ALL the political violence, hatred, destruction etc. has come from liberal sewer rats like you, who would fuck a person in the asshole and not even have the goddamned common courtesy to give him a reach around! How do you creatures NOT understand what hateful, violent FILTH you are?

Triggered much you raving nutjob? Sounds like you've got a few issues to work out, one of them seems to be that you enjoy a reach around while being fucked in the ass. Faggot.

Bullshite! The Democrats have set out on an incitement campaign unlike anything ever seen before. Their rhetoric and behavior is shameful. More Democrat nutters are gonna act on their incitement if something isn't done soon. They are out of control at this point. Time to reign em in.

Post evidence of "the democrats" setting out on an incitement campaign. And when you can't do that -- shut the fuck up. Liar.

If it isn't evident to you, you might be one of those deranged Democrats worth keeping a close eye on. Democrat rhetoric and behavior since Election Day has been dangerously shameful. They need to be reigned in. If not, more Democrat nutters are gonna act on their incitement. More folks are gonna die.

And how is this anger and revulsion going to stop the violence.

Anyone who's been paying attention, knew this violence was coming. Democrats have set out on a mission to incite, unlike anything ever seen before. They're completely out of control. I've been saying along that their rhetoric and behavior has been flat-out dangerous. So this shooting doesn't surprise me at all. I expect more Democrats to act on the incitement. Democrats need to start being held accountable. Period, end of story.

Is your tiny little mind actually so tiny that any of the millions opposed to Rump must be a "Democrat"?
Is everybody on the planet either a "Democrat" or "Republican" in that tiny little mind?

Have any clue what a Composition Fallacy is? Yes I think you do indeed. You're just blissfully ignorant that it IS a fallacy.

The asshole was a member of several Democrat Anti-GOP hate groups. He was no doubt inspired to kill Republicans by his Democrat heroes he saw on the Idiot Box.

This awful tragedy is a direct result of round-the-clock hysterical Democrat incitement. This kind of attack was inevitable. I've been saying that for months. It's time to reign Democrats in. If not, more folks are gonna die.

have home grown left wing domestic terrorists forever destroyed the political process??

here is a tweet from the shooters twitter feed:

DCSm427UwAAJMLw.jpg

So not all threats of political assassination are JOKES, huh?

HAHAHA....it's funny to joke about political assassinations, huh, Kathy Griffin?
Ask Sarah Palin about that.

Sarah Palin's PAC Puts Gun Sights On Democrats She's Targeting In 2010

Sarah Palin Criticized Over Gabrielle Giffords Presence on "Target List"

I can't put my finger on it, but I seem to recall the left going nuts when something happened and they bascially said Palin was to blame.

I don't care if the left or right flames.

And if people want to start shooting, I can do that too.

But this garbage of getting freaked out over hate speech is just that....garbage.

She used a rifle sight as a target indicator for municipalities she was going to campaign in.

The left said PALIN was personally and singularly responsible for the shooting of rep. Gabby Giffords.

Daly: Gifford's blood is on Palin's hands

"Daly" is "the left"? Then who the fuck is Jared Loughner?

Have any idea what a Composition Fallacy is? Yeah you do too, you're just too stupid to see it as the fallacy it is.

Maybe that's too complex for ya. Let's try something simpler --- do you have any clue what the difference between " "singular" and "plural" is? Or between "individual" and "collective"? Or are you simply retarded?

I'm flattered SYTFE rated my post as funny, but I was being dead-fucking-serious! Besides being the quantifiably biggest liar on this board, your existence is an exercise in mindless, toxic, murderous hate. How many fucking times do I have to call you "subhuman filth" before you finally accept the title your behavior has earned?

The asshole was a member of several Democrat Anti-GOP hate groups. He was no doubt inspired to kill Republicans by his Democrat heroes he saw on the Idiot Box.

This awful tragedy is a direct result of round-the-clock hysterical Democrat incitement. This kind of attack was inevitable. I've been saying that for months. It's time to reign Democrats in. If not, more folks are gonna die.

Bullshit. Again -- stop your fucking lying. There is no "round the clock democrat incitement" you liar.

we can start with ourselves.

anything else is pushing blame elsewhere.

That is the only person we can ever do anything about.

Clean the inward vessel
we seem to be divided in 2 with our own fringe extremes on both sides fucking it up for the rest of us. i've been saying for years the only way through this is to stop listening to the extremes and stop validating their stupidity with trying to "reach" them.

i know for awhile i used to "enjoy" the bantering and the "oh yea i'm smarter than you!" but none of those posts have ever changed anyones mind and never resulted in anything productive. that's a huge reason when i see people in here quick to insult people, or just reply with nothing but snark, ignore.

got no time for that and i won't validate that action anymore. move on. may not work any better but at least it's trying something else.

but first lets look in ourselves.

Were it not for the democrats and them forcing the ridiculous "Russian collusion" hoax, the FBI could have been more focused on finding these democrat terrorists who clearly state their intentions. This is why Madonna and other democrats who openly threaten to kill the President of the USA should be brought to trial before they act out.

Crazy Bernie needs to face a Congressional tribunal to find out what he knows about the democrat who campaigned for him and face relevant punishment for inspiring the democrat terrorist. He can also answer question in regards to his involvement in the rigging of the democrat primary.

Both sides are responsible for the divisive partisan nonsense. You can't just blame it on others.

We need to capture the hearts and minds of butthurt snowflakes so their violence does not spread.

it's not their fault...it's our fault for doing mean things to them in the past.

This guy is a freedom fighter in the eyes of the left. We shouldn't criticize the shooter, but instead our own ideology that MADE the shooter commit this act. he had no other choice.

Am saying that right, snowflakes?

What would you guys say if this guy was MUSLIM instead of an "OLD WHITE MALE"?

Like i said, if the ugly incitement isn't evident to you, you may be a deranged Democrat worth keeping an eye on.

I'm flattered SYTFE rated my post as funny, but I was being dead-fucking-serious! Besides being the quantifiably biggest liar on this board, your existence is an exercise in mindless, toxic, murderous hate. How many fucking times do I have to call you "subhuman filth" before you finally accept the title your behavior has earned?

Go play with your dildo while giving yourself a reach around you creepy degenerate.

Like i said, if the ugly incitement isn't evident to you, you may be a deranged Democrat worth keeping an eye on.

TRANSLATION: I'm a worthless mealy mouthed far right liar and I've been caught in a lie, and to try to weasel my way out of it I'm going to deflect the attention to the guy calling me on my lie.

"No doubt" you say? "No doubt" because it's all your tiny little dichotomy-infected, Composition Fallacy impaired, partisan hackified brain can come up with?

You're asking us to believe a stupid blanket fallacy just because it's all you're too stupid to think of anything rational? Seems to me that's your problem, not ours.

Forum List

Back