DC is suing Proud Boys and Oath Keepers over January 6th attack

Does the Gestapo pay you shills to keep bringing up this non story to take the attention off of Poopeyman's failed presidency??

Probably not. Most of the shills on here are rank amateurs. They aren't really skilled enough that liberal organizations like Media Matters, Correct the Record, and Shareblue would actually pay them money.

They merely shitpost out of their obsession and deep hatred of President Trump, hoping to get a "like" from their fellow shitposters. It validates their otherwise worthless lives and makes them think they're actually "doing something" to save world.

I'm not saying there aren't a couple of actual paid shills on here, as well as some who might actually be working for a foreign entity. But for the most part, members like JimH52 are just useful idiots who are just expressing their terror over the impending return of Trump. Even through the entire 8 years of Obama, I saw then come and go.

Probably not. Most of the shills on here are rank amateurs. They aren't really skilled enough that liberal organizations like Media Matters, Correct the Record, and Shareblue would actually pay them money.

They merely shitpost out of their obsession and deep hatred of President Trump, hoping to get a "like" from their fellow shitposters. It validates their otherwise worthless lives and makes them think they're actually "doing something" to save world.

I'm not saying there aren't a couple of actual paid shills on here, as well as some who might actually be working for a foreign entity. But for the most part, members like JimH52 are just useful idiots who are just expressing their terror over the impending return of Trump. Even through the entire 8 years of Obama, I've seen the come and go.
Even shitposting has a certain entertainment quality to it....I enjoy it immensely.

Jim's dreck is just deranged hater droning.

great. they'll also give up the goods on why they were let into the building by the officers, took selfies with them, why we can't get ALL the video tapes and so forth.

WHEEEE
Those cops have been fired or reprimanded. The Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers are not going to go down without giving trying to make a deal. And we all know who started the Big Lie. The Teflon is wearing away from the Don....

trump threw them under the bus and walked away....now it is their turn.

Those cops have been fired or reprimanded. The Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers are not going to go down without giving trying to make a deal. And we all know who started the Big Lie. The Teflon is wearing away from the Don....

trump threw them under the bus and walked away....now it is their turn.
Kirk.jpg

Those groups should pay for their part in the insurrection, but we must include the republican house and senate members who they joined with as they made their plans.
Sure thing.

I'm assuming you mean once Hillary, Obama and many others are behind bars for treason after conspiring to remove a sitting president through fraudulent means.

Sure thing.

I'm assuming you mean once Hillary, Obama and many others are behind bars for treason after conspiring to remove a sitting president through fraudulent means.
Of course. Just as soon as you produce credible evidence that happened.

Why is he walking around Scot free?....Why isn't he in the DC gulag with the rest of the "insurrectionists", if the FBI had him in custody?

You aren't the least bit bright at all.
Nice spin, too bad it won't turn. How the hell do I know why he's not "scot free". I'm not privy to the FBI; I have however some experience why we would let someone have a long rope before putting the cuffs to someone. Better to find enough evidence to warrant a felon charge rather than a misdemeanor.

I'm not saying there aren't a couple of actual paid shills on here, as well as some who might actually be working for a foreign entity. But for the most part, members like JimH52 are just useful idiots who are just expressing their terror over the impending return of Trump. Even through the entire 8 years of Obama, I saw then come and go.
Three paragraphs of opinions by a clown who is a trump a brownnoser.

Yup, there will be planners in this group that give up the goods on repubs who aided and were involved in the planning of the attack. They will be held accountable.

Not even a change in Congress will stop this law suit. Either give up the goods or go bankrupt?
Good for them. These rioters and vandals need to be sued for all the damage they caused to the persons and property in and about the Capital building to mention the costs of the police presence. There are consequences to acting like rampaging idiots.

As I wrote before, the only way to stop the big lie and these Trumpist nihilists is to hit them in the pocket book.

Even shitposting has a certain entertainment quality to it....I enjoy it immensely.

Jim's dreck is just deranged hater droning.

@Oddball

You and I both know that, because we're members of the master race of shitposters. It's an art form: You have to be concise and factual, and yet present a sense of irony, sarcasm, and humor, sometimes to the point of being self-deprecating. It's like a good meme, another skill the left seems to be sadly lacking.

It almost seems like many of those on the left permanently lost their sense of humor when Trump was elected in 2016. They've become so embroiled in their own sturm und drang against a no-longer sitting President, that their words clack hollow from their keyboards, like a never-ending soap opera.© All rights reserved 2021 JGalt

:laughing0301:

The TDS will have these lib loon commies chasing their tails to the end of the earth.
it’s not enough to have won because libbies cannot process victory, their nourishment is revenge. His blustery personality so unnerved the safe spacers that they must obsessively pursue revenge in abstentia

Why hasn't anyone involved in this been charged with treason, insurrection, or terrorism?

You've been lied to, rube, and you're too stupid to realize it.
CDC lowers fatality figures by 1/12th, they ignore it
FBI says no insurrection, they ignore it.

Why hasn't anyone involved in this been charged with treason, insurrection, or terrorism?

You've been lied to, rube, and you're too stupid to realize it.
You don't think all the charges have been brought yet, do you?

Forum List

Back