🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

De Blasio expected to announce 2020 presidential run next week

Mr. DeBlasio represents the Italian people in the Democrat Party.

Why shouldn't they be represented at the convention as well? If neither of the Cuomos, Andrew or Fredo, want to run, Mr. DeBlasio is the nation's most prominent Italian Liberal.

I’m Italian and DickBlasio is a disgrace to Italians.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. DeBlasio represents the Italian people in the Democrat Party.

Why shouldn't they be represented at the convention as well? If neither of the Cuomos, Andrew or Fredo, want to run, Mr. DeBlasio is the nation's most prominent Italian Liberal.

I’m Italian and DickBlasio is a disgrace to Italians.

So the Democrat Party's effort to pander to you are in vain?

That idiot????...oh man...this will be funny as hell....a self hating white man commie vs Trump...master of the business world.....

Another clown for the bus. Who thinks Bill De Blasio is capable of managing anything bigger than a hot dog stand?

"Congrats to Bill De Blasio on finishing last in the 2020 Dem primary!" - President Trump

"We don't debate global warming in New York City. Not after Hurricane Sandy. Not after so many homes were destroyed. Not after we lost so many of our neighbors.

Climate change isn't waiting for Washington, D.C. to catch up. And neither is our city. " - President De Blasio

"The 2020 announcement could come as early as de Blasio’s birthday on Wednesday, when he’ll turn 58, said one source. The kickoff was initially expected this week but pushed back, according to another source."

"We don't debate global warming in New York City. Not after Hurricane Sandy. Not after so many homes were destroyed. Not after we lost so many of our neighbors.

Climate change isn't waiting for Washington, D.C. to catch up. And neither is our city. " - President De Blasio

He doesn’t have a chance in hell at 2020. He’s a joke.

I don't know if he's progressive enough for (what has become of) his party.

De Blasio let NY inmates make free phone calls

Another blow struck against the mass incarceration epidemic

Oh great didn't he outlaw hot dogs? Lol

Forum List

Back