*De Niro, The Head Nazi*

And you can stick your race card where the sun don't shine, Bigot.

LMAO!

Vanity Fair? Srsly? :p

Actually Trump is a billionaire who does a reality show playing himself.
He is not an actor playing someone else, i.e. stepping into character.
I often wish the dumb fuck could figure out how to "act" presidential.
I wish our economy was as good as it was under Trump. Middle-class folks are getting crushed today. the interest rate on a loan is three times what it was under Trump.

W/e is elected president in 2024 there is a lot of positive results that need to happen for the economy to improve. Whether it’s a democrat or a republican, it just has to improve or else things will continue to get worse.

The American dream is out of reach today for most working-class Americans. Working class Americans don’t want to hear a multimillionaire actor calling Trump a Nazi, they don’t care about radical BLM or LGBT propaganda either.

I wish our economy was as good as it was under Trump. Middle-class folks are getting crushed today. the interest rate on a loan is three times what it was under Trump.

W/e is elected president in 2024 there is a lot of positive results that need to happen for the economy to improve. Whether it’s a democrat or a republican, it just has to improve or else things will continue to get worse.

The American dream is out of reach today for most working-class Americans. Working class Americans don’t want to hear a multimillionaire actor calling Trump a Nazi, they don’t care about radical BLM or LGBT propaganda either.

Lies!

trolling^

Your blatantly trolling. This is the typical childish behavior of when someone brings forth a fact, like the fact that interest rates on a home loan are three times today what they were under Trump…. people like you simply respond and say “nope.”

It’s the IM2 attitude

Di Niro is a punk. Lots of tough guy talk as he walks through the street with security like a pussy.

If he were standing in front of me like a regular guy, let’s just say he wouldn’t be talking like that.

Well that's a straight up lie, as you well know.
A straight up lie? Is that why you talk about all the court cases never heard? Isn't taking things to court the legal way to do things? Want to try again stupid?

Forum List

Back