*The Political Death Of Cheney*

1664111973353.png

The ONLY coup attempt was the FAKE Trump Russia Collusion HOAX!!! :eusa_hand:
It wasn't a hoax. You spent millions and millions on a special council investigation for 3 straight years with Durham, trying to prove it was a hoax, and Durham failed miserably. There was good, solid, reason to investigate Trump Campaign's connection to the Russian Election Interference helping Trump.

It would have been a dereliction of duty, if they had not, based on what they knew imo.

This stupid clueless backstabbing bitch said yesterday that if Trump is the nominee in 2024 she will no longer be repunklican.

Sounds like a win/win to me.
She hasn't been one in a long time.

It wasn't a hoax. You spent millions and millions on a special council investigation for 3 straight years with Durham, trying to prove it was a hoax, and Durham failed miserably. There was good, solid, reason to investigate Trump Campaign's connection to the Russian Election Interference helping Trump.

It would have been a dereliction of duty, if they had not, based on what they knew imo.
You were there, right liar?

She wasn't been one in a long time.

She has been a Republican much, much longer than Trump and she continues to be a much better Republican than Trump. Those are facts. To be honest, I'm of the opinion that whatever Trump really is, it's the first successful third party in the country because he certainly is not representative of the Republican party I was a proud member of for over 40 years...

^ this just shows such a fierce uninformed state and the determination to remain so.

She has been a Republican much, much longer than Trump and she continues to be a much better Republican than Trump. Those are facts. To be honest, I'm of the opinion that whatever Trump really is, it's the first successful third party in the country because he certainly is not representative of the Republican party I was a proud member of for over 40 years...
if that were true, she'd still be in office.

Yeah, I trust that Durham as much as I do Mr. Mueller, as in not at all!
How many millions of $$$ went into THAT failed attempt to get Orange Man Bad?
The BOUGHT AND PAID FOR by Hillary Clinton's Steele Dossier was all a PACK OF LIES!!!
It was a massive example of PROJECTION; accuse your enemy of what YOU are guilty of: RUSSIAN COLLUSION! :eusa_hand:

Total bullshit.

Then you're a neo-con too. Glad you're out.

This stupid clueless backstabbing bitch said yesterday that if Trump is the nominee in 2024 she will no longer be repunklican.

Sounds like a win/win to me.
anybody that supports trump is a traitor to this country ... they should go and live with the Russians or the north Koreans that's where you belong with the rest of the commies that attack our country ...

Forum List

Back