Dead cops on the streets in Dallas!

Local news two officers shot no news on their condition neither CNN or MSNBC covering the two officers shot make of that what you will.
I made the assumption they were likely dead. I watched it unfold on live tv and the officers were laying motionless in awkward positions in the street with none of the nearby officers attempting to help.
Probably a bad assumption on my part but it didn't look good.

Shooter is still on the lose. Possible sniper in the parking garage?
The officers have been taken to area hosptial still no word on their condition.

I'm surprised it's taken this long for people to start doing this
Apparently you have missed all the cops gunned down all over the country in the last year... Including two in Albuq NM?

Oh right. The media glosses over that.

The number of police getting killed on the job is at a 20 year low
Tell that to the officer that was gunned down while filling his tank with gas.

Doesn't change the statistic

Apparently you have missed all the cops gunned down all over the country in the last year... Including two in Albuq NM?

No. But vests, tactics and trauma care have. It's same reason war deaths have gone down for the US the past 100 years.

So much for "peaceful protests".

Cops will now go back to SWAT teams and armored vehicles securing these events.

Just happened

WTF. We saw a cop on the ground. We don't know if he was dead or alive. I hope he's alive. But if he's dead, BLM has lost this debate forever.

No the protected classes of the far left will always live on..

May of these morons still believe the hands up don't shoot, even though Eric Holder said that was not true..

Dumbass. Cops are being gunned down at gas stations.

Not just on the "job".

TO BOTHS CREDIT.....Fox is interviewing a black protester right now, 1025et. He's very well spoken and is protesting but is strongly against this violence. I feel bad for men like him.

Yea, the media doesn't like covering cops getting shot and they don't talk about how more white suspects are shot every year than black suspects. Doesn't fit the narrative. Anyone watching the liberal media thinks that cops are going around shooting blacks for no reason and letting white criminals do what they want. Sad, but it's just so easy to control the idiots by spoon feeding them select information. Looks like a few posters around here are among the idiots who buy the crap.

Dumbass. Cops are being gunned down at gas stations.

Not just on the "job".

Police deaths are at a 20 year low. Sorry if that doesn't fit your war on cops narrative. Now you are acting like a liberal.

Forum List

Back