Dead cops on the streets in Dallas!

New-York-Reacts-As-Obama--010.jpg

Obama-and-BLM-1.jpg

sharptoncops.jpg

65274347.jpg

polvovalto03.jpg

The whirlwind. We all deserve what we are getting.

As long as we have folks like Comey fighting crime we will be OK. Matter of fact there will be no crimes.

But will we know their names... will the president give their family a call.... will there be a MARCH protesting BLACK THUGERY....Will WHITES RIOT and loot anything?....Will they set the town on fire?...... Will the Obomanation send in a team of FBI agents, 40 or more to, investigate it as a BLACK on BLUE crime?....Aren't more COPS killed by Blacks, than the other way around?.....SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS!

Shooter is stuck in a parking garage. SWAT is moving in. I pray for the officers. Let the animal get what he gets.

Maybe Comey will investigate and find out they didn't intend on killing the cops.

Time for cops to drastically change. Abandon the high crime areas. Fuck it. Let em rot. Respond ONLY in groups of 2 or 3 officers. M4s.

Calls for help dealing with the mentally ill?? NOPE. Figure it out on your own. Cops aren't doctors.

Do it. Immediately.

I am watching the police trying to clear the area to keep people safe and many of them are back talking and disobeying. All because of a far left religious narrative. They want to be in harms way..

This is what happens when police continue to gun down unarmed and/or innocent people and nobody trusts them anymore

I am watching the police trying to clear the area to keep people safe and many of them are back talking and disobeying. All because of a far left religious narrative. They want to be in harms way..

This is what happens when police continue to gun down unarmed and/or innocent people and nobody trusts them anymore

No that was the attitude before all this, maybe that is why you fluked out of police academy..

Statistically it's a very rare event. Thought dog eaters were good at math?

Forum List

Back