Dead cops on the streets in Dallas!

Just happened

WTF. We saw a cop on the ground. We don't know if he was dead or alive. I hope he's alive. But if he's dead, BLM has lost this debate forever.

The debate that it's okay for the cops to summarily execute blacks has been won by you? Interesting.

When have I said that? You seem to think a black life holds more value than a cop's.

Moreover, until, by a preponderance of evidence/facts, we know whether or not those cops "executed" two black people, you can't say those cops executed either of them.

You liberals are proficient in leaping to conclusions. You can't wait for the facts.

Do the shooters have AR-15s with banana clips (magazines) and silencers - not that there's anything wrong with that. After all, the NRA makes sure they remain legal.

I am watching the police trying to clear the area to keep people safe and many of them are back talking and disobeying. All because of a far left religious narrative. They want to be in harms way..

This is what happens when police continue to gun down unarmed and/or innocent people and nobody trusts them anymore

Statistically it's a very rare event. Thought dog eaters were good at math?
And especially statistics.

Just happened

WTF. We saw a cop on the ground. We don't know if he was dead or alive. I hope he's alive. But if he's dead, BLM has lost this debate forever.

The debate that it's okay for the cops to summarily execute blacks has been won by you? Interesting.

When have I said that? You seem to think a black life holds more value than a cop's.

Moreover, until, by a preponderance of evidence/facts, we know whether or not those cops "executed" two black people, you can't say those cops executed either of them.

You liberals are proficient in leaping to conclusions. You can't wait for the facts.

You're the one trying to tie one shooting to another.

Local Dallas reporting 3 to 6 officers down, extent of injuries not specified.

Just happened

You're the one trying to tie one shooting to another.

You accuse us of "tying one shooting to another"???

Hmmm. Like tying 999,997 other cops to the Louisiana and Minnesota ones? What did Dallas cops do tonight OTHER THAN protecting the protesters?

Just happened

Hey look! Finally, a justification for murdering black people.!

STFU Carbine. Now is not the time for your bullshit. You don't seem to care if cops were shot, you'll politicize it to the very end.

Unlike racist mental retards like you, I know why he posted it.

Doesn't it bother you that two cops were shot? Or are you more concerned with picking a political fight with Gramps?

Two cops shot has nothing to do with any other shooting.

You nailed it. You are correct. Every shooting is unique. Cops were shot, but here you are playing the race card all the way through. You are a certifiable nutcase... as if there needed to be any more confirmation.

Last edited:
They're saying possible snipers targeting cops in parking garage.

Yeah....let's demilitarize cops immediately.

Forum List

Back