Dead cops on the streets in Dallas!

2 liberal shooters.....

Probably but a little too soon. WHAT BETTER place for an ISIS attack....than this protest....where they obviously would blame #BlackLivesMatter.

As I said....likely leftists. But....still too early.

WTF. We saw a cop on the ground. We don't know if he was dead or alive. I hope he's alive. But if he's dead, BLM has lost this debate forever.

They lost the debate when Stalin killed more russians than he did Germans.

I hope this is it.

I'd rather finish this now while I'm healthy than let my kids deal with it.

Just happened

WTF. We saw a cop on the ground. We don't know if he was dead or alive. I hope he's alive. But if he's dead, BLM has lost this debate forever.

The debate that it's okay for the cops to summarily execute blacks has been won by you? Interesting.

When have I said that? You seem to think a black life holds more value than a cop's.

Moreover, until, by a preponderance of evidence/facts, we know whether or not those cops "executed" two black people, you can't say those cops executed either of them.

You liberals are proficient in leaping to conclusions. You can't wait for the facts.

You're the one trying to tie one shooting to another.

I am? You're the one making the broad generalizations that "cops execute black people". So in every instance, from Missouri to Louisiana to New York, you are asserting that each of these instances are a case of a cop summarily executing a black person. Regardless of the evidence, you will contend that cops are "executing" black people.

Last edited:
Dallas reporter saying it was a planned attack and they laid in wait in the dark sniper style.

Dems want a civil war. God help them if they get it.

From the link

Everybody was fair game,” The man said. “They were just shooting randomly.”

Doenst seen it was just cops being targeted .

New reports of up to 6 police casualties

Can you link it?
KDFW Dallas 4 tv
The six casualties report unconfirmed so far.

Fox has a local Dallas reporter who apparently is a legend and impeccable with his sources. He says 6 down....5 critical/fatal.
I know I'm in Dallas the guy is Steve Eager but still no confirmation on those numbers unless it's happened while I have been on the computer.

Still not finding this on the yahoo news page. Instead, this is one of the headlines:

"US soul-searching after police fatally shoot two black men" and it starts with Obama making an emotional appeal for urgent police reform.

Finally, the Dallas news is on Yahoo.

Forum List

Back