Dead cops on the streets in Dallas!

I am watching the police trying to clear the area to keep people safe and many of them are back talking and disobeying. All because of a far left religious narrative. They want to be in harms way..

This is what happens when police continue to gun down unarmed and/or innocent people and nobody trusts them anymore
I agree....

And it's also what happens when liberal animals pervert justice into a vigilante action condoned by our liberal .gov.....

I am watching the police trying to clear the area to keep people safe and many of them are back talking and disobeying. All because of a far left religious narrative. They want to be in harms way..

This is what happens when police continue to gun down unarmed and/or innocent people and nobody trusts them anymore

No that was the attitude before all this, maybe that is why you fluked out of police academy..

Nope. DontTazeMeBro never got into the academy. He applied to Las Vegas Metro and North Vegas police. Both rejected him. 100% confirmed fact.

Until you have worked a job where your life is potentially on the line every moment of every day, you have no position to criticize others.

Still not finding this on the yahoo news page. Instead, this is one of the headlines:

"US soul-searching after police fatally shoot two black men" and it starts with Obama making an emotional appeal for urgent police reform.

Just happened

Hey look! Finally, a justification for murdering black people.!

STFU Carbine. Now is not the time for your bullshit. You don't seem to care if cops were shot, you'll politicize it to the very end.

Unlike racist mental retards like you, I know why he posted it.

And how would I know you wouldn't do the same if someone busted a cap in Trump's head? You disingenuous prick.

THANK GOD....a witness at hospital just said one of the cops came out with patches on his arm and appears to be stable.

Pray for the others.

Just happened

STFU Carbine. Now is not the time for your bullshit. You don't seem to care if cops were shot, you'll politicize it to the very end.

Doesn't it bother you that two cops were shot? Or are you more concerned with picking a political fight with Gramps?

Just happened

Doesn't it bother you that two cops were shot? Or are you more concerned with picking a political fight with Gramps?

Two cops shot has nothing to do with any other shooting.

Forum List

Back