Dead cops on the streets in Dallas!

Just happened

WTF. We saw a cop on the ground. We don't know if he was dead or alive. I hope he's alive. But if he's dead, BLM has lost this debate forever.
They just showed at least 2 cops down on Fox News. One in blues and one in a yellow traffic outfit

This makes me angry. These ill educated kids and their message may have gotten two cops wounded or killed.
I just fear for everyone's safety at this point. Things like this tend to escalate as days pass.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Obama and the left are determined to spark a fucking race war.

Louisiana incident is tragic but lawful.
Minnesota is not and cop must, and will, be charged.

YOU DON'T GO VIGILANTE and start killing random cops! Dallas cops had NOTHING to do with Louisiana or Minnesota.

You don't want to do this folks. Despite media hype....American cops show EXTREME restraint day to day. You're gonna get riot and SWAT teams as the norm like they are in 3rd world shitholes.

Local news two officers shot no news on their condition neither CNN or MSNBC covering the two officers shot make of that what you will.

Yep. Live on Fox.

CNN and MSNBC ignoring it. They're busy celebrating with cake and champagne.

Just happened

WTF. We saw a cop on the ground. We don't know if he was dead or alive. I hope he's alive. But if he's dead, BLM has lost this debate forever.
They just showed at least 2 cops down on Fox News. One in blues and one in a yellow traffic outfit

This makes me angry. These ill educated kids and their message may have gotten two cops wounded or killed.
All for the whining and knashing of teeth over a registered sex offender brandishing a gun at bystanders.

Just happened

I just fear for everyone's safety at this point. Things like this tend to escalate as days pass.

It makes my blood boil. If Black lives matter, why did this idiot decide to put them all in danger by provoking a shootout with police?

Wife said anonymous and anti media just posted on Facebook "the war has begun"

Just happened

It makes my blood boil. If Black lives matter, why did this idiot decide to put them all in danger by provoking a shootout with police?
I think you might know the answer to that.

I'm surprised it's taken this long for people to start doing this
Apparently you have missed all the cops gunned down all over the country in the last year... Including two in Albuq NM?

Oh right. The media glosses over that.

The number of police getting killed on the job is at a 20 year low

Local news two officers shot no news on their condition neither CNN or MSNBC covering the two officers shot make of that what you will.
I made the assumption they were likely dead. I watched it unfold on live tv and the officers were laying motionless in awkward positions in the street with none of the nearby officers attempting to help.
Probably a bad assumption on my part but it didn't look good.

Shooter is still on the lose. Possible sniper in the parking garage?

I think you might know the answer to that.

Humor me.

I'm surprised it's taken this long for people to start doing this
Apparently you have missed all the cops gunned down all over the country in the last year... Including two in Albuq NM?

Oh right. The media glosses over that.

The number of police getting killed on the job is at a 20 year low

....thanks to mass issued vests, better weapons and tactics and better trauma care. A dumb faggot like you can't comprehend the context of stats thought so carry on eating Fido.

Forum List

Back