Dead heat: Kasich, Drumpf, Pennsylvania

And to think kasich just has to lose another month of primaries before he might do well

he doesn't have to win primaries, necessarily. he has to keep delegates away from trump and cruz.

don't you understand how this works?

I understand perfectly. Except there is a rule of the end that you have to win 8 States to be considered. And he won't be competitive to take delegates for atleast a month.

Next major race is Wisconsin. Cruz 36 Trump 35. Kasich isn't that high and it's not proportional.

New york.? Not competitive

He has to survive another month before he can even attempt to take more delegates. He isn't going to have enough people in PA throwing away their votes. Heck he didn't even get enough people to sign his petitions there and had Rubio not dropped out his suit would have kept kasich off the ballot there.

on the first ballot if trump doesn't have 50% of the delegates, the delegates can do what they want on the second ballot.

kasich could win new york. he's not insane. jersey? sure isn't gong for cruz. and they hate christie so they could go for kasich...again, he's not a nut job.

believe me, i hope trump gets it and humiliates the GOP. i'd laugh my butt off.

BTW as of right now kasich still has to win 8 States to qualify to be on the ballot at the convention. So as long as that rule is in place, the only two who can be nominated no matter how many ballots would be Trump and Cruz.

Trump won't send massive numbers of troops to the ME.
He'd better or we'll kick his ass.

tell you what.... you go. most of us understand that the neocons have been wrong for almost two decades
upload_2016-3-24_21-51-46.png

And to think kasich just has to lose another month of primaries before he might do well

he doesn't have to win primaries, necessarily. he has to keep delegates away from trump and cruz.

I understand perfectly. Except there is a rule of the end that you have to win 8 States to be considered. And he won't be competitive to take delegates for atleast a month.

Next major race is Wisconsin. Cruz 36 Trump 35. Kasich isn't that high and it's not proportional.

He has to survive another month before he can even attempt to take more delegates. He isn't going to have enough people in PA throwing away their votes. Heck he didn't even get enough people to sign his petitions there and had Rubio not dropped out his suit would have kept kasich off the ballot there.
The Rules Committee at convention can waive, and will, the eight state rule.

It's possible but unlikely

on the first ballot if trump doesn't have 50% of the delegates, the delegates can do what they want on the second ballot.

kasich could win new york. he's not insane. jersey? sure isn't gong for cruz. and they hate christie so they could go for kasich...again, he's not a nut job.

BTW as of right now kasich still has to win 8 States to qualify to be on the ballot at the convention. So as long as that rule is in place, the only two who can be nominated no matter how many ballots would be Trump and Cruz.
Romney wants the rule changed. So do many others in the top leadership.

They won't be going to kasich. He is almost as self obsessed as Trump.

:lmao:

There is no life form anywhere as NPD* as Rump.

(*Narcissism Personality Disorder)

I think he should just run with that and be honest about it --- "NPD Party".

I don't know. Did you see kasich when Ohio? It was a lot of I I I

Romney wants the rule changed. So do many others in the top leadership.

and the chairman of the convention can do whatever he/she wants to as far as i know.

They won't be going to kasich. He is almost as self obsessed as Trump.

:lmao:

There is no life form anywhere as NPD* as Rump.

(*Narcissism Personality Disorder)

I think he should just run with that and be honest about it --- "NPD Party".

I don't know. Did you see kasich when Ohio? It was a lot of I I I

I did not, but it's kinda hard to say anything without the first person singular pronoun. I just did. So did you.

But did Kasich run around going "I'm really rich" and "I have the best words" and "biggest" "bestest" and "greatest in the world yammeryammer"?

Did he inform the voters how big his dick is? Or run to a boo-hoo fest on Twitter when anybody criticizes him? Or delude himself that he's never had a failure or a bankruptcy or made a mistake?

Now that's Narcissism.

No. And that's part of the problem. There seems to be alot of ignorance about how the primary process works, and it's driving alot of "I don't care I just want to vote for the winner" voters.

You're evil, just evil I say!

I like it!

Forum List

Back