Willie Nelson
Zsa Zsa Gabor
Elizabeth Edwards
Olivia De Haviland
Billy Graham
Mike Wallace
Fidel Castro
you left one off hers

or does the fact she already died eliminate her as an option even though she wasnt dead when she was picked
In Boedicca's last post before the deadline, she substituted Edwards with Aretha Franklin.

Boedicca:
Kim Jong Il
Kirk Douglas
Ruth Bader Ginsberg
*Aretha Franklin*
Zsa Zsa Gabor
Roger Ebert
Olivia De Haviland
Billy Graham
Mike Wallace
Fidel Castro

Kim Jong Il
Kirk Douglas
Ruth Bader Ginsberg
Willie Nelson
Zsa Zsa Gabor
Elizabeth Edwards
Olivia De Haviland
Billy Graham
Mike Wallace
Fidel Castro
you left one off hers

or does the fact she already died eliminate her as an option even though she wasnt dead when she was picked
In Boedicca's last post before the deadline, she substituted Edwards with Aretha Franklin.

Boedicca:
Kim Jong Il
Kirk Douglas
Ruth Bader Ginsberg
*Aretha Franklin*
Zsa Zsa Gabor
Roger Ebert
Olivia De Haviland
Billy Graham
Mike Wallace
Fidel Castro
ah, carry on then
:redface:

okay i am adding aretha franklin to my list.

i will delete....

danny bounaduce
butch patrick
zsa zsa
michael douglas
stephen hawking
jeff conaway
ali
obama
dick cheney

okay i deleted charlies sheen

please reconize this as the addition of franklin and the deletion of sheen
Okay! strollingbones official list is:

danny bounaduce
butch patrick
zsa zsa
michael douglas
stephen hawking
jeff conaway
ali
obama
dick cheney
and Aretha Franklin.

Contestants! I will edit the lists I posted at 6:03 p.m. through 11:59 p.m. today.

Sean Hannutsy
Shill O'reilly
Glen Beck
Anne, my name used to be Bob, Coulter
Rupert Murdock
Alan Greenspan
Ben Bernake
Arnold Ziffel
Janet Neonazipolitano

i know she did...anytime some makes the headlines for dying....i check her list...but all of you went puss by taking old people....you can have 5 die...all i need is one

Alright! You demanded an improved Dead Pool and here it is!

As always, your task is to pick ten (10) celebrities from any venue you believe will not live to see New Year's Day 2012. Any ten famous, infamous, notorious folks who will be at room temperature during the 2012 Rose Parade.

As suggested by Noose, this year's Dead Pool will feature this caveat: you will receive one (1) point for every year the stiff you choose is under the age of 100! Someone 75 years old dies, you get 25 points. Someone 98 years old dies? Oh! That's a two (2) pointer.

I will again furnish the prize. A brand new car? No. An all expenses paid trip for two to Aruba? Wrong again. The prize is a Fiestaware Pedestal Bowl in your choice of color!

173.jpg

Have fun and good luck!

Hmmm, an urn would be more in line with the subject matter. :lol:

As always, your task is to pick ten (10) celebrities from any venue you believe will not live to see New Year's Day 2012. Any ten famous, infamous, notorious folks who will be at room temperature during the 2012 Rose Parade.

As suggested by Noose, this year's Dead Pool will feature this caveat: you will receive one (1) point for every year the stiff you choose is under the age of 100! Someone 75 years old dies, you get 25 points. Someone 98 years old dies? Oh! That's a two (2) pointer.

I will again furnish the prize. A brand new car? No. An all expenses paid trip for two to Aruba? Wrong again. The prize is a Fiestaware Pedestal Bowl in your choice of color!

173.jpg

Have fun and good luck!

163.jpg
The Fiestaware 'urn'

173.jpg

Have fun and good luck!

163.jpg
The Fiestaware 'urn'

I like that! :eusa_angel:

Bob Dylan
Jimmy Carter
Chevy Chase
Keth Richards
Mick Jagger
Hal Holbrook