Deadliest Land Route in the World? USA - Mexico Border

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Thanks to Biden's Open Border Policy.

A new study has labeled the border crossing between the U.S. and Mexico the deadliest migration land route in the world.

The study, conducted by the Missing Migrants Project and published by the International Organization for Migration (IOM), recorded at least 1,238 deaths during migration in the Americas in 2021, with at least 728 of those deaths occurring on the U.S-Mexico border.

"The number of deaths on the United States-Mexico border last year is significantly higher than in any year prior, even before COVID-19," Edwin Viales, author of the report, said. "Yet, this number remains an undercount due to the diverse challenges for data collection."

A new study has labeled the border crossing between the U.S. and Mexico the deadliest migration land route in the world.
The study, conducted by the Missing Migrants Project and published by the International Organization for Migration (IOM), recorded at least 1,238 deaths during migration in the Americas in 2021, with at least 728 of those deaths occurring on the U.S-Mexico border.
"The number of deaths on the United States-Mexico border last year is significantly higher than in any year prior, even before COVID-19," Edwin Viales, author of the report, said. "Yet, this number remains an undercount due to the diverse challenges for data collection."

It's worse than that, the Biden administration claimed that the border was closed!! His own press secretary said so. What this amounts to is political word salad. Biden is doing NOTHING to secure our border. I fear the Cartels are infiltrating Washington.

I hope that anyone who supports Tater's "closed" border -- ahem -- someday gets to feel pain comparable to that of a parent whose toddler has been abducted into sexual slavery, which is what happens to so many migrant children.

I hope that anyone who supports Tater's "closed" border -- ahem -- someday gets to feel pain comparable to that of a parent whose toddler has been abducted into sexual slavery, which is what happens to so many migrant children.

Invader children aren't abducted into sex slavery. They are sold into sex slavery. Mostly by parents.

Very sad. Someday a party may hold employers responsible. Until then business as usual.

We are dealing too gently with these invaders. They need to be met with force to shove them back where they came from.

Create roving units to identify those here and immediately deport them.

We are dealing too gently with these invaders. They need to be met with force to shove them back where they came from.

Create roving units to identify those here and immediately deport them.

And deal very harshly with EVERY American traitor who is assisting them.

I looked up an old client online just to see how she was doing. I learned that she had died, and that she was being lionized by folks in her community because she apparently provided aid and assistance to the invaders.

I'm glad she's dead.

Forum List

Back