Elon Musk Issues Ultimatum

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.

I believe this may be interchangeable with an obituary that will someday be written. It is not as if Twitter will go away...Mysapce.com is still around too. But you're not going to get optimum performance from people you threaten.

I believe this may be interchangeable with an obituary that will someday be written. It is not as if Twitter will go away...Mysapce.com is still around too. But you're not going to get optimum performance from people you threaten.

Obituary?

When will mossad try to assassinate musk?

but you will from the ones that replace them,,

theres always someone else to do the job,,

Nothing worse than successful people building their success by ruining other people's lives.

Whatever Twitter’s faults and failings prior to the Musk takeover, it was regarded as relevant and influential social media.

With Musk in control, that may no longer be the case.

Last edited:
Whatever Twitter’s faults and failings prior to the Musk takeover, it was regarded as relevant and influential social media.

With Must in control, that may no longer be the case.
You put it better than I could have.

What do you make of the supposedly "average Americans" on the right applauding someone issuing an ultimatum to other "average Americans" ?

I find it funny as hell that the people who worked at Twitter and I use the word worked loosely when it was basically a daycare center for for suppossed adults are now freaking out because they are being told to actually come to the office and work 40 hours a week and gasp argh maybe even work overtime. Welcome to adulthood you oversized babies.

You put it better than I could have.

What do you make of the supposedly "average Americans" on the right applauding someone issuing an ultimatum to other "average Americans" ?
Unsurprising – it’s typical of the contempt most conservatives have for working Americans.

We also see the “if you don’t like working for Musk, don’t complain about it and expect him to change – find another job” from the right.

Nothing worse than successful people building their success by ruining other people's lives.
I didn't see where he was forcing anyone to stay. He said get ready to work hard (and succeed) or find somewhere else to work. How is that ruining other people's lives. I've known many Tesla engineers over a number of years. They all seem to be content in their lives and happy with their successes. Successful people are successful because they are dedicated and they surround themselves with like-minded people.

not if they do the job they are hired to do,,

sorry that burst your bubble and you had to spin your ass off,,
Computer jobs are pretty tough, I'm sure they would be rewarded for their loyalty and dedication. Tech companies are very generous with pay. They don't want to lose their talent and obviously Twitter is going to go through a heavy renovation. I wonder what's on the other side.

Until the next ultimatum comes along....
Well he didn't say "make personal sacrifices and hey, here on the side, I want to make a deal with you in this dark corner over here. You see, we've got this client with a special request..." as I am sure the previous owners were on about.

Interesting to watch this unfold, hope it goes well. Musk looks like a straightforward guy.

I find it funny as hell that the people who worked at Twitter and I use the word worked loosely when it was basically a daycare center for for suppossed adults are now freaking out because they are being told to actually come to the office and work 40 hours a week and gasp argh maybe even work overtime. Welcome to adulthood you oversized babies.
A lot of show business people use Twitter and it is a key resource for them, so that means $$$. Sounds like fun and games in the office is over, could mean some young musicians career.

I think a lot of people fail to realize how influential Twitter is, I mean, it was sold for 40$billion.

Forum List

Back