Elon Musk Issues Ultimatum

well, if one twitter employee said it, it has to be true.

And when I go to Wendy's and get some fries I appreciate your hard work!
I did work at mcdonalds when I was 15,, but I strived and worked for more and now even someone like you begs for the services I provide,,

He is destroying it to use it as a tax write off
he's rebuilding it, it was was bleeding money due to the Demafascist that ran it....he's turning it around to a profitable business, and not a propgandist arm for the Demafascist.

He is like a child with ADD.

Last week he was talking about turning Twitter into a financial company complete with debit cards and high yield money market accounts.

This week he sees Twitter as a "a software and servers company."

Seems he wants Twitter to be everything except what it is.
I saw this type of thing while I worked at Circuit City in its hayday. Before everything went bust, the CEO tried stuff. He created CarMax, which was a rousing success, and he created DIVX, which was an astounding loss. The point is, he tried things. After he left, the atmosphere changed dramatically and became, "Don't spend any money", while at the same time saying, "We're not worried about Best Buy, they're financing their expansion while we're sitting on a billion dollars in cash". When a business stops trying things, it usually doesn't hang around very long. Somebody has to stand up in the meetings and say, "I know this sounds crazy, but what if we..."

I believe this may be interchangeable with an obituary that will someday be written. It is not as if Twitter will go away...Mysapce.com is still around too. But you're not going to get optimum performance from people you threaten.
Fake news like always.

Well, Silly Con Valley scams are magically exempt from Blue Sky laws, so they can claim nearly and valuation they want for it. That's why they 'donate' so much money to pols, especially Democrats and commie pols.

It's essentially only really worth whatever the real estate and office furniture would fetch at a fire sale. Most 'private equity' firms aren't using their own personal money to buy these scams so they don't really care what they pay for them, since they're just going to unload them on some suckers. Most pay per click rackets are frauds.
So you're saying corporate values get artificially inflated? I thought they were based on physical assets + employee assets + stock value.

He moves fast. None of this is new if you've been paying any attention to how he runs his other businesses.

He knows he has to shovel the shit out, so he's ripping the band-aid off.

Those that don't like the new rules will GTFO and be replaced by those whose expectations aren't rotten.

Hire slow, fire fast. Simple rule. He knows he has a lot of firing to do and he's doing it fast. This isn't a mistake it is exactly what he should be doing.

We shall see. They just lost 1,200 more Thursday. Some estimates are that they have lost 88% of their noncontract workforce, including their entire payroll department. Contract workforce already terminated.

World Cup activity will be an interesting stress test.

1669013132524.png

I believe this may be interchangeable with an obituary that will someday be written. It is not as if Twitter will go away...Mysapce.com is still around too. But you're not going to get optimum performance from people you threaten.
He routed every last one of those censoring shitheads! And its not like other social media platforms are hiring right now either (quite the opposite), so off to the unemployment line they go. Its time to "learn to weld". :laugh:

You put it better than I could have.

What do you make of the supposedly "average Americans" on the right applauding someone issuing an ultimatum to other "average Americans" ?

Work or be fired?

I'm perfectly cool with that.

And, I'll be honest, if I had employees who didn't want to come to work, they wouldn't get a day's worth of pay in severance...

Forum List

Back