Debate Now Mark Levin to Biden: "Who the hell do you think you are?"

Levin has NEVER said Israel can do no wrong, Sparky, and does not even attempt to make that argument. But he does argue the very valid point that Israel has every right to defend itself against an enemy pledged to erase it from the face of the Earth after that enemy made an unprovoked and horribly deadly and cruel attack on the civilians of Israel and promises many more such attacks. Israel has every right to take out that enemy.

Further Levin argues that Biden is wrong, wrong WRONG to withhold aid Congress voted to Israel and is wrong, wrong WRONG to do so partially on the grounds that Israel cannot beat Hamas, and Biden is wrong, wrong WRONG to take the side of a regime that has and is and intends to keep doing pure evil against our one good reliable ally in the Middle East.

Sunday in Europe, and I’ve just watched Levin’s plain speaking.

Agree with every word he said.

Mark Levin to Biden: "Who the hell do you think you are?"​

Not Israels blind ally Mr Levin......~S~
Is there a better example of the success of establishment propaganda than the unconditional support of the authoritarian apartheid state of Israel by many Americans?

Is there a better example of the success of establishment propaganda than the unconditional support of the authoritarian apartheid state of Israel by many Americans?

IMG_2930.gif

You’ve got way more patience in dealing with idiots than do I. Eagle is totally gone. Nothing upstairs at all.
Awee Cant Troll me into agreeing with your sorry ass BS over Hamas.

Israel has every right to fight til all Hamas is dead that can be found......

Followed by a PERMANENT REAL OCCUPATION OF GAZA.

well i'd wager that depends more on hama's allies than hamas itself eagle

~S~
Fuck IRAN. Ive served over there around those sorry RADICAL FUCKS.

It is people like you WHINING and the WEF who loves perpetual War. We could have and should have delt with them long ago.

Where did you serve over there to lecture me about them?

Ruddle me this.... Why does the Iranian Navy have glass bottom boats?

So they can see their last Navy that messed with us.

Methinks you want Obama eagle

~S~
Me thinks you are an APPEASER. You are a billboard sign on why Iran will get Nukes.

Id remind you it was Bin Biden and Obama who removed sanctions and allowed the flow of money there allowing them to continue nuclear development.

Same as Bill. He promised N. Korea will never get the bomb.

Another LYING USED CAR SALESMAN

Me thinks you are an APPEASER.
Is that your politically correct term for ally eagle?

If so the entire MIC is guilty as well, always playing both ends towards their middle and all....

but i digress, team hamas has allies just as team israel does

which is a big part of why Mr Levin is having a fit over the USofA 'appeasing' Israel

he who has the most allies will win this......

~S~

Is that your politically correct term for ally eagle?

If so the entire MIC is guilty as well, always playing both ends towards their middle and all....

but i digress, team hamas has allies just as team israel does

which is a big part of why Mr Levin is having a fit over the USofA 'appeasing' Israel

he who has the most allies will win this......

~S~
LOL

Letting Hamas maintain Gaza is no win idiot.

Mark Levin to Biden: "Who the hell do you think you are?"​

Not Israels blind ally Mr Levin......~S~
Do you know, according to the news this morning, that Biden told Netanyahu that the USA would share intelligence of where Hamas was in the tunnels if Netanyahu agrees not to go into Rafah. The implication is that we KNOW where the terrorists are and we are protecting them?

Do you know, according to the news this morning, that Biden told Netanyahu that the USA would share intelligence of where Hamas was in the tunnels if Netanyahu agrees not to go into Rafah. The implication is that we KNOW where the terrorists are and we are protecting them?
i doubt our cia know more than the mossad does in their own backyard FF....

But more to your point, this is all about the US trying to dictate the rules of warfare

If Israel expects us to continue as their 'big stick', it should be under our terms , not theirs

agreed?

~S~

I heard that Hamas had scurried away northward, and were regrouping there.

Forum List

Back