“Deadpool & Wolverine” is bringing crowds back to theaters. For IMAX, they never left.

so who said it was a great accomplishment?...
No one

I was just surprised you didn’t grasp the analogy. It was pretty obvious

Anyway, the Deadpool movies, along with the Guardians of the Galaxy movies, have been among the good ones because they don’t take themselves too seriously.

Most marvel movies are overproduced crap

No one

I was just surprised you didn’t grasp the analogy. It was pretty obvious

Anyway, the Deadpool movies, along with the Guardians of the Galaxy movies, have been among the good ones because they don’t take themselves too seriously.

Most marvel movies are overproduced crap
i grasped the analogy coming from joe it doesnt mean much......they were over produced when fox had control....

i grasped the analogy coming from joe it doesnt mean much......they were over produced when fox had control....
Eh, the Fox movies were better than most the MCU movies

Most of the MCU movies just pander to the masses with a bunch of green screen fluff. Even by action movie standards, they’re pretty light on content

Some exceptions. As I said, the GOTG films. And the Wandavision miniseries was excellent

Eh, the Fox movies were better than most the MCU movies

Most of the MCU movies just pander to the masses with a bunch of green screen fluff. Even by action movie standards, they’re pretty light on content

Some exceptions. As I said, the GOTG films. And the Wandavision miniseries was excellent
thats your opinion....most comic fans feel fox did not handle the franchise that great...

Forum List

Back