DeadPool

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
.... should we see it?
Anyone seen it?
I have heard it's not the typical super hero movie.
Darker.

.... should we see it?
Anyone seen it?
Darker.
Guys on radio said they enjoyed it but they weren't sure it's a good movie or story.

Because I heard that I'll wait for video

I plan on seeing it. Ryan Reynolds sucked as the last Deadpool and Green Lantern, but I figure what can go wrong. :dunno:

.... should we see it?
Anyone seen it?
Darker.

I saw it. It was an average movie with some funny moments. Too much sex....language was too much, but it was funny in several parts. I would wait for Redbox or cable to be honest.

Almost all of the funniest moments were seen in the trailers........

The fights were pretty good.

The humor was pretty good when it revolved around Deadpool and wasn't focused on sex and vulgar language.

I saw it last weekend.
Not a typical MArvel movie. In fact, I think it is the first R rated Marvel movie. It had cussing, gore and naked bodies galore. Very gory(for a Marvel movie) and VERY funny.
Ryan Reynolds was awesome
Watch it, definitely.

wait for the video but if you must see it do not bring kids under the age of fifteen...

When I went there were kids there....two of them elementary school age...their parents really need help.
Me and my wife were discussing this.
Like wtf do you think rated R means?
Frikkin 10 year olds looking at dick, tits and heads being cut off. WTF?

I think my favorite superhero movie (off the top of my head) was the 1st Iron Man.
It's nothing special but there is something I really like about Batman Forever as well. Great comedy lines.

I think my favorite superhero movie (off the top of my head) was the 1st Iron Man.
It's nothing special but there is something I really like about Batman Forever as well. Great comedy lines.

I really liked Captain America: Winter Soldier....

I really liked Captain America: Winter Soldier....

I have not seen that one yet.
I really enjoyed the 1st movie.
I have not seen the 2nd Avengers movie because I'm mad Loki is not in it :(

Bonzi, you HAVE to see the movie.

perfect for you.

language, nudity, explosions, CGI, special effects, comedy.

it looks like the stupid laughing on themselves of people who are super-hero-movies-addicted. If you are addicted, go on.

it looks like the stupid laughing on themselves of people who are super-hero-movies-addicted. If you are addicted, go on.
you mean people who like to escape for a few hours and have a little fun?....take the stick out of your ass and enjoy yourself once in a while....

you mean people who like to escape for a few hours and have a little fun?....take the stick out of your ass and enjoy yourself once in a while....
escape from reality for a few hours? You sound like junky. I prefer face the reality all the time.

Forum List

Back