Dealing with Little Barack: How China played Obama for a fool

We have been cutting emissions for years while China continues to increase emissions for the next 15 years. Obama's accelerated emission plan is aimed at his political base and the costs will far outweigh the benefits. We would have to be increasing emissions to get to China's level of pollution and that is not even being, nor should it be considered.
I almost forgot, you are a dipshit for asking a stupid question.

Who are you to say that the costs outweigh the benefits? Anyway, you might be able to move to China to enjoy the pollution and be under a leader more enlightened than Obama.

This isn't about if CO2 causes Imaginary "ManMade Global Warming" because it clearly doesn't, this is about the "Deal" our rube of a POTUS made with the Chinese.

Obama: CO2 is bad and we will cut our emission (Drive down our economy) by 26% by 2025

China: Yeah, you do that. We'll try to cap our CO2 at whatever ginormous number it is in 2030. Deal?

Obama: Let me bow to you to seal the deal!

China U.S. agree to limit greenhouse gases - The Washington Post

And in the meantime,
there is no limit on the "hot air" coming out of Washington....
And while Putin was making Obama look like his bitch in China, Russians solidified hold on Eastern Ukraine.

Which is theirs anyway, myth of an independent Ukraine is just that.

Reds only gave them "independence" to get another UN vote during the Cold War.

A typical day in Beijing:

Smog-hit-Chinese-cities--012.jpg

"Just moseying along to go contribute to my great economy :thup:"

China just going to keep on growing and polluting until 2030

Thats a great deal Barack made!

Well ebola will have killed us all by then so you probably don't have to worry about it Frank.
Ebola kills dirty people.

Most of us have nothing to fear; Ebola will cull the herd and nothing more.

This isn't about if CO2 causes Imaginary "ManMade Global Warming" because it clearly doesn't, this is about the "Deal" our rube of a POTUS made with the Chinese.

Obama: CO2 is bad and we will cut our emission (Drive down our economy) by 26% by 2025

China: Yeah, you do that. We'll try to cap our CO2 at whatever ginormous number it is in 2030. Deal?

Obama: Let me bow to you to seal the deal!

China U.S. agree to limit greenhouse gases - The Washington Post
Obutthurt is a fool.

Not really sure what the point of this thread is.

(?)

China want to keep growing their economy, Obama wants to tear ours down

Hmmm ... none of that had anything to do with the fact that we breath the same air?

Beijing-air-pollution-001.jpg

BN-AB534_1021CR_G_20131021061522.jpg

pollution-bj-1.jpg

246757_5_.jpeg

images

China agrees to continue increasing their emissions for another 15 years while Obama intends to cut ours over the next 10 years. And that is hailed as a great Obama victory!
Libtards are retarded.

Forum List

Back