Dear Mayor DeBlazio: Pull All NYPD Protection For Trump Tower Now

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
New York’s mayor and police commissioner ripped Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Friday for a Justice Department statement declaring that their city was soft on crime and plagued by gang murders.

The war of words arose from an ongoing dispute between the Trump administration and many large U.S. cities over immigration policy, but Friday’s fireworks were remarkable in that the leader of the largest police force in the country publicly denounced the attorney general, the nation’s top law enforcement official.

The Justice Department — in threatening to withhold millions of dollars in grant money from the New York Police Department if the city doesn’t change its policy and turn over suspected illegal immigrants in custody to immigration agents — said in a news release that New York “continues to see gang murder after gang murder, the predictable consequence of the city’s ‘soft on crime’ stance.”

“Many of these jurisdictions are also crumbling under the weight of illegal immigration and violent crime,” the news release said.

New York Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) called that statement “outrageous,” given the city’s record-low crime figures, which are part of a decades-long trend in falling crime that began in the early 1990s.

“Attorney General Sessions is supposed to be the leading law enforcement official in America,” he said. “Why would he insult the men and women who do this work every day, put their lives on the line in order to achieve so much? I would say to President Trump, and to Attorney General Sessions, if you believe this statement is accurate, come here to New York City, look our police officers in the eye and tell them that you believe they are soft on crime. See how that feels. See what the people of New York City will say about that.”

New York Police Commissioner James O’Neill called the Justice Department’s criticism “incredibly insulting” and said there are piles of data to prove that the city is anything but soft on crime.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...0WBusEaKPZ_gDZN7A&sig2=MyNZGtnxN4LAkACJ4jhF1Q

DeBlazio needs to pull the NYPD from guard duty at Trump Tower and inform our president to send the Secret Service to watch over his trophy wife and spawn

Nope, no one at all. That Trump kid is costing too much. We have to cut all social programs, can't afford Meals on Wheels or School snack programs and we spend millions supporting the little brat. Forget it. He and the first women can move into the Whitehouse.

New York’s mayor and police commissioner ripped Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Friday for a Justice Department statement declaring that their city was soft on crime and plagued by gang murders.

The war of words arose from an ongoing dispute between the Trump administration and many large U.S. cities over immigration policy, but Friday’s fireworks were remarkable in that the leader of the largest police force in the country publicly denounced the attorney general, the nation’s top law enforcement official.

The Justice Department — in threatening to withhold millions of dollars in grant money from the New York Police Department if the city doesn’t change its policy and turn over suspected illegal immigrants in custody to immigration agents — said in a news release that New York “continues to see gang murder after gang murder, the predictable consequence of the city’s ‘soft on crime’ stance.”

“Many of these jurisdictions are also crumbling under the weight of illegal immigration and violent crime,” the news release said.

New York Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) called that statement “outrageous,” given the city’s record-low crime figures, which are part of a decades-long trend in falling crime that began in the early 1990s.

“Attorney General Sessions is supposed to be the leading law enforcement official in America,” he said. “Why would he insult the men and women who do this work every day, put their lives on the line in order to achieve so much? I would say to President Trump, and to Attorney General Sessions, if you believe this statement is accurate, come here to New York City, look our police officers in the eye and tell them that you believe they are soft on crime. See how that feels. See what the people of New York City will say about that.”

New York Police Commissioner James O’Neill called the Justice Department’s criticism “incredibly insulting” and said there are piles of data to prove that the city is anything but soft on crime.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiY1JW6g7nTAhVEQCYKHYifCzYQqUMILzAC&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/04/21/new-york-officials-blast-sessions-for-calling-city-soft-on-crime/&usg=AFQjCNELHCip7f5Wj0WBusEaKPZ_gDZN7A&sig2=MyNZGtnxN4LAkACJ4jhF1Q
What a fag... Hiding behind his Officers... Hey!!! DeBlasio! He's not talking about the cops, you dumb twat. He's talking about you!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiY1JW6g7nTAhVEQCYKHYifCzYQqUMILzAC&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/04/21/new-york-officials-blast-sessions-for-calling-city-soft-on-crime/&usg=AFQjCNELHCip7f5Wj0WBusEaKPZ_gDZN7A&sig2=MyNZGtnxN4LAkACJ4jhF1Q

Sessions is a small little man with small little thoughts. Like Drumpf.

We have to get used to the idea that these people are not fit to run anything, yet they are. It's like putting Jethro from the Beverly Hillbillies in charge of something. Except without any of the humor. Cities and states are ignoring drumpf and his cohort of losers as well they should.

And cons, the moment will arrive, likely soon, when Democrats control everything. What do you think the retaliation is going to be like. It will be scorched Earth. So I say to drumpf do your worst don't hold back, because payback will arrive and it will be over the top. This is the world Republicans want.

It not that NYC does not want to pay to protect Trumps family but in losing the Federal funding, the money has to come from somewhere

I wonder is Session knows that island in the Pacific is a state and has been for a long time.

Back to the OP. I bet tax payers are getting upset with it. All because one 10 year old didn't want to change schools. Too bad. I think the Secret Service is also there. The Trump family is getting way to expensive, we need to raise taxes on the top income bracket just to afford them.

I wonder is Session knows that island in the Pacific is a state and has been for a long time.

Back to the OP. I bet tax payers are getting upset with it. All because one 10 year old didn't want to change schools. Too bad. I think the Secret Service is also there. The Trump family is getting way to expensive, we need to raise taxes on the top income bracket just to afford them.
Still reeling from your new found knowledge that Hawaii, actually is a chain of islands in the Pacific I see... Take it in slowly. Watch Pearl Harbor or something.

Still reeling from your new found knowledge that Hawaii, actually is a chain of islands in the Pacific I see... Take it in slowly. Watch Pearl Harbor or something.
Tell that to Sessions. I think he forgot and he obviously has no respect for any judge who sees a different point of view, just a Trump puppet. What a nightmare Admin.

Tell that to Sessions. I think he forgot and he obviously has no respect for any judge who sees a different point of view, just a Trump puppet. What a nightmare Admin.
Only a nightmare for you, and your ilk. The rest of us are lovin' it! Paybacks a bitch, ain't it?

We have to get used to the idea that these people are not fit to run anything, yet they are. It's like putting Jethro from the Beverly Hillbillies in charge of something. Except without any of the humor. Cities and states are ignoring drumpf and his cohort of losers as well they should.

And cons, the moment will arrive, likely soon, when Democrats control everything. What do you think the retaliation is going to be like. It will be scorched Earth. So I say to drumpf do your worst don't hold back, because payback will arrive and it will be over the top. This is the world Republicans want.
The Empire strikes back?

Or the beginning of the New First Order?

Payback?

Are we going door to door to round up the Resistance?

What will the retaliation look like?

Mass murder that would make Stalin and Pol Pot proud?

The Empire strikes back?

Payback?

Whatever misery suits you go with it. You always do.

The Empire strikes back?

Payback?

Whatever misery suits you go with it. You always do.
Misery?

I always do?

I don't do misery.

My life is free of misery.

Looks like you live for misery.

Forum List

Back