Dear Trump supporters: You're better than this, right?

Hmmm.... Isn’t your blob supposed to be more responsible than Biden?
Didn’t think that through, did you?
LOL! Got caught lying and are trying to <<<<spin>>>> your way out of it.
Trump had Covid and the total shutdown of the US economy to deal with.
Biden is just trying to buy votes.

Do think before posting, it helps avoid making stupid statements.

Yep, his puppet masters wrote lies all though that speech and unfortunately most Americans aren't that well informed to know better. The MSM damn sure won't tell them the truth.

Then he goes on and tell us that he wants to help the poor and middle class. . . but goes on to show that he has a fundamental misunderstanding of how economic works.

Sure, the rhetoric SOUNDS good, if you have an IQ under 100, and have the understanding of how economics works like AOC or Bernie Sanders.. . but really? That just isn't how the real world works.

We are already in a stagflation spiral. :sigh2:
Folks already can't afford prices, and Biden wants to interfere even MOAR in the economy? :wtf:

"For folks at home does anybody really think the tax code is fair?

Do you really think the wealthy and big corporations need another $2 trillion in tax breaks?

I sure don't. I'm going to keep fighting like hell to make it fair!"

<snip>

"In 2020 55 of the biggest companies in America made $40 Billion in profits and paid zero in federal income taxes.

Not any more!

Thanks to the law I wrote and signed big companies now have to pay a minimum of 15%.

But that's still less than working people pay in federal taxes.

It's time to raise the corporate minimum tax to at least 21% so every big corporation finally begins to pay their fair share.

I also want to end the tax breaks for Big Pharma, Big Oil, private jets, and massive executive pay!

End it now! "

Earlier in the speech. . .

". . .A future where the days of trickle-down economics are over and the wealthy and biggest corporations no longer get all the breaks.

I grew up in a home where not a lot trickled down on my Dad's kitchen table.

That's why I'm determined to turn things around so the middle class does well the poor have a way up and the wealthy still does well.

We all do well.

And there's more to do to make sure you're feeling the benefits of all we're doing. . . "

How exactly do they think taxes and devaluing the currency work? That they can just destroy the value of the dollar and tax corporations, and these economic elites won't pass production costs on down to the consumer?

It is like these folks live in some alternative universe.

:dunno:

8ili04.jpg

Then he goes on and tell us that he wants to help the poor and middle class. . . but goes on to show that he has a fundamental misunderstanding of how economic works.

Sure, the rhetoric SOUNDS good, if you have an IQ under 100, and have the understanding of how economics works like AOC or Bernie Sanders.. . but really? That just isn't how the real world works.

We are already in a stagflation spiral. :sigh2:
Folks already can't afford prices, and Biden wants to interfere even MOAR in the economy? :wtf:

"For folks at home does anybody really think the tax code is fair?

Do you really think the wealthy and big corporations need another $2 trillion in tax breaks?

I sure don't. I'm going to keep fighting like hell to make it fair!"

<snip>

"In 2020 55 of the biggest companies in America made $40 Billion in profits and paid zero in federal income taxes.

Not any more!

Thanks to the law I wrote and signed big companies now have to pay a minimum of 15%.

But that's still less than working people pay in federal taxes.

It's time to raise the corporate minimum tax to at least 21% so every big corporation finally begins to pay their fair share.

I also want to end the tax breaks for Big Pharma, Big Oil, private jets, and massive executive pay!

End it now! "

Earlier in the speech. . .

". . .A future where the days of trickle-down economics are over and the wealthy and biggest corporations no longer get all the breaks.

I grew up in a home where not a lot trickled down on my Dad's kitchen table.

That's why I'm determined to turn things around so the middle class does well the poor have a way up and the wealthy still does well.

We all do well.

And there's more to do to make sure you're feeling the benefits of all we're doing. . . "

How exactly do they think taxes and devaluing the currency work? That they can just destroy the value of the dollar and tax corporations, and these economic elites won't pass production costs on down to the consumer?

It is like these folks live in some alternative universe.

:dunno:

8ili04.jpg

That's what you get from people who have never worked in the private sector and have never run a business.

This is a question that must be asked.

Trump supporters, shame on you. ("Biden and Trump move closer to a November rematch after Super Tuesday victories," March 5)

You don't need me to tell you that the former president is a liar, a cheat, a fraud, a bigot, a bully — I could go on. You know this and ignore it.

What I want you to consider is, what does this say about you? Is this the kind of person your parents taught you to be or to support? Are these the values you grew up with? I doubt it, or there would be a lot more evil in the country than there already is.

Yet you succumb to this man's act. You are better than this.

I am writing this not to get out the vote for President Biden, but rather to ask you about your own motives. I may even vote for Republican Nikki Haley if she is nominated — at least she is honest.

For most of us, our family histories didn't begin in America. We are a country of immigrants. To elect a person such as Trump is to spit in the faces of ancestors who struggled to come to this country to escape rulers like him.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

LOL! Got caught lying and are trying to <<<<spin>>>> your way out of it.
I did? Your blob spent 8T he didn’t have. You said Biden has “probably” done the same--you didn’t source it of course.

Trump had Covid and the total shutdown of the US economy to deal with.
So? Covid was still around when Biden became President.
Biden is just trying to buy votes.
Didn’t your blob bail out the farmers twice?
Do think before posting, it helps avoid making stupid statements.
I make truthful statements...you’re the one trying to spin....and failing as always.

Hopefully Trump is soundly defeated ths fall and we can watch this madness slowly go away. It doesn't matter the forum, there is always a trump suupporter repeating nonsense and it's stuff that has been proven untrue. The garbage is old.

Biden's presdency has been better than trumps in EVERY way. And that includes immigration because it was trumps policies that left people piled up on the border, and it was trump that took away the chance for asylum. And now it's Republicans standing in the way of a border bill crafted by a conservative.

Trump supporters, shame on you. ("Biden and Trump move closer to a November rematch after Super Tuesday victories," March 5)

You don't need me to tell you that the former president is a liar, a cheat, a fraud, a bigot, a bully — I could go on. You know this and ignore it.

What I want you to consider is, what does this say about you? Is this the kind of person your parents taught you to be or to support? Are these the values you grew up with? I doubt it, or there would be a lot more evil in the country than there already is.

I am writing this not to get out the vote for President Biden, but rather to ask you about your own motives. I may even vote for Republican Nikki Haley if she is nominated — at least she is honest.

For most of us, our family histories didn't begin in America. We are a country of immigrants. To elect a person such as Trump is to spit in the faces of ancestors who struggled to come to this country to escape rulers like him.

When Joe Biden speaks to IM2, he responds: "Yes massa"

Hopefully Trump is soundly defeated ths fall and we can watch this madness slowly go away. It doesn't matter the forum, there is always a trump suupporter repeating nonsense and it's stuff that has been proven untrue. The garbage is old.

Biden's presdency has been better than trumps in EVERY way. And that includes immigration because it was trumps policies that left people piled up on the border, and it was trump that took away the chance for asylum. And now it's Republicans standing in the way of a border bill crafted by a conservative.

Pick between 1 or 2:

Illegals get free everything.
2. Black people get reparations. All illegals are deported.

What does it say about you that you support Biden, a racist, corrupt, senile potato? Oh, I guess you're afraid you ain't black unless you vote for Joe?

Black racist known as IM2.

Yes, true...Trump is scum.

But...dems are worse.

What does it say about you that you support Biden, a racist, corrupt, senile potato? Oh, I guess you're afraid you ain't black unless you vote for Joe?
It says that the Biden you have nade up is not the Biden I support. Unfortunately for y0ou, if you went to 100 blacks and asked them about that statement from Biden, 90 will tell you they said the same thing.

Where do you see a President who got cheated last election, be able to have the support to run again? It's going on 10 years while Trump has been working hard for this country we call the United State of America. Stop with the stupid misquotes. Let's talk about a debate.

Forum List

Back