Dear Trump supporters: You're better than this, right?

Where do you see a President who got cheated last election, be able to have the support to run again? It's going on 10 years while Trump has been working hard for this country we call the United State of America. Stop with the stupid misquotes. Let's talk about a debate.
Trump has not worked hard for anything in his life and he damn sure ain't been working for the US. It is a shame that people are supporting this slimebag criminal because they want to return to jim crow. Trump doesn't want to debate Biden. Biden would take him to the woodshed like he did in 2020.

Trump has not worked hard for anything in his life and he damn sure ain't been working for the US. It is a shame that people are supporting this slimebag criminal because they want to return to jim crow. Trump doesn't want to debate Biden. Biden would take him to the woodshed like he did in 2020.
Nothing to run on with accusations... Anyways.. I can assure you the crooked joe had a beer with crow. President Trump was running laps around him in 2020. Is doing it again in 24'. This time you still haven't noticed he was cheated. But don't care right?

I think IM2 might be Mister Ruckus. What have you worked hard for and how has the white man held you down at said work?

IM2 attacking all the Uncle Toms:

Nothing to run on with accusations... Anyways.. I can assure you the crooked joe had a beer with crow. President Trump was running laps around him in 2020. Is doing it again in 24'. This time you still haven't noticed he was cheated. But don't care right?
Trump wasn't cheated, that's why I haven't noticed. Biden has been president, Trump has been running his mouth. He hasn't out run Biden in any way. Trump wants no part of Biden in a debate. Biden will turn him into Captain Queeg.

I think IM2 might be Mister Ruckus. What have you worked hard for and how has the white man held you down at said work?

IM2 attacking all the Uncle Toms:

Stupid questions asked by another white Republican mental patient. Uncle Ruckus is Clarence Thomas. I took on a company for racial discrimination in the 1990's when mental patients like you were asking the same stupid questions. Then there is this, from a guy who retired 2-3 years ago.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

This is from Flash, USMB member. And don't lie about him being the only one doing it because you've seen it done yourself. So don't ask stupid questions when you know good and well that what you try denyinig is what's being done.

It's like sometimes they are living in the 50's instead of the actual ugh...
And stop that one too. It's 2024 and you guys are doing the same ----. You seem to think that you can tell us how because you don't see any no blacks allowed signs that we're living in the past while we watch you go to the supreme court to kill every kind of equal opportunity policy there ever was. Stop lying to yourself, because that's the only person you can try telling that lie to.

If the GOP had any sense they would be looking to replace Trump for the November election. Joe kicked ass last night.
He was an angry old man yelling at the neighborhood kids to get off his lawn! Kicked ass? All he was, was partisan. He pointed fingers at everyone else but himself for his own failures. He couldn't even remember the first name of the woman murdered by one of the illegals that HE let into the country...holding up a button with her name on it but calling her "Lincoln"! He could fix the border anytime HE felt like it by simply reinstating the Trump Executive Orders on the border that worked but if he did that it would underscore how stupid he was to do away with them in the first place! So instead he yells at Congress for not giving him more money to process more illegals. Nobody is buying the bullshit he's selling at this point, August.

This is a question that must be asked.

Trump supporters, shame on you. ("Biden and Trump move closer to a November rematch after Super Tuesday victories," March 5)

You don't need me to tell you that the former president is a liar, a cheat, a fraud, a bigot, a bully — I could go on. You know this and ignore it.

What I want you to consider is, what does this say about you? Is this the kind of person your parents taught you to be or to support? Are these the values you grew up with? I doubt it, or there would be a lot more evil in the country than there already is.

Yet you succumb to this man's act. You are better than this.

I am writing this not to get out the vote for President Biden, but rather to ask you about your own motives. I may even vote for Republican Nikki Haley if she is nominated — at least she is honest.

For most of us, our family histories didn't begin in America. We are a country of immigrants. To elect a person such as Trump is to spit in the faces of ancestors who struggled to come to this country to escape rulers like him.

Lol. The US politics is all about mutual interests or benefits. It is not about bad or good, right or wrong, better or worse. Also lobbies are always the big influencers.

Lobbies typically have a larger influence on political parties than individual voters. This is because lobbies, such as special interest groups or corporations, have the financial resources to fund political campaigns, make donations to parties, and hire lobbyists to advocate for their interests.

In contrast, individual voters may not have the same financial resources or ability to influence parties in the same way. Additionally, lobbies often have specific policy goals and can provide expertise and information on complex issues, which can be appealing to political parties looking to craft policy positions.

While individual voters have the power to elect officials and shape the direction of parties through voting, lobbies have the ability to shape policy debates, influence legislation, and impact party platforms in a more direct and targeted manner.

Some interest groups that have historically supported both the Democratic and Republican parties include:

1. Business groups: Many business associations and corporations support both parties to ensure that their interests are represented in government. They may donate to candidates from both parties in order to maintain influence regardless of which party is in power.

2. Labor unions: Labor unions also support candidates from both parties, though they tend to lean more heavily towards the Democratic party. They may support Republicans who are more moderate on labor issues or who represent districts with a strong union presence.

3. Agricultural groups: Farming organizations and agricultural businesses often support both parties, as their interests can vary depending on the specific issues at hand. They may support Democrats who advocate for agricultural subsidies or Republicans who prioritize free trade agreements.

4. Energy companies: Energy companies may support both parties, depending on their stance on issues like regulation, environmental protection, and energy production. They may donate to Republicans who promote fossil fuel development or Democrats who advocate for renewable energy.

These interest groups support both parties in order to ensure that their concerns are heard and addressed by policymakers, regardless of which party is in power. They seek to build relationships with politicians on both sides of the aisle to advance their agendas and protect their interests.

What is your group of lobbying? lol. :)

Lol. The US politics is all about mutual interests or benefits. It is not about bad or good, right or wrong, better or worse. Also lobbies are always the big influencers.

Lobbies typically have a larger influence on political parties than individual voters. This is because lobbies, such as special interest groups or corporations, have the financial resources to fund political campaigns, make donations to parties, and hire lobbyists to advocate for their interests.

In contrast, individual voters may not have the same financial resources or ability to influence parties in the same way. Additionally, lobbies often have specific policy goals and can provide expertise and information on complex issues, which can be appealing to political parties looking to craft policy positions.

While individual voters have the power to elect officials and shape the direction of parties through voting, lobbies have the ability to shape policy debates, influence legislation, and impact party platforms in a more direct and targeted manner.

Some interest groups that have historically supported both the Democratic and Republican parties include:

1. Business groups: Many business associations and corporations support both parties to ensure that their interests are represented in government. They may donate to candidates from both parties in order to maintain influence regardless of which party is in power.

2. Labor unions: Labor unions also support candidates from both parties, though they tend to lean more heavily towards the Democratic party. They may support Republicans who are more moderate on labor issues or who represent districts with a strong union presence.

3. Agricultural groups: Farming organizations and agricultural businesses often support both parties, as their interests can vary depending on the specific issues at hand. They may support Democrats who advocate for agricultural subsidies or Republicans who prioritize free trade agreements.

4. Energy companies: Energy companies may support both parties, depending on their stance on issues like regulation, environmental protection, and energy production. They may donate to Republicans who promote fossil fuel development or Democrats who advocate for renewable energy.

These interest groups support both parties in order to ensure that their concerns are heard and addressed by policymakers, regardless of which party is in power. They seek to build relationships with politicians on both sides of the aisle to advance their agendas and protect their interests.

What is your group of lobbying? lol. :)
I thank you for telling me what I already know. But this is about people who support a no good thug for president.

He was an angry old man yelling at the neighborhood kids to get off his lawn! Kicked ass? All he was, was partisan. He pointed fingers at everyone else but himself for his own failures. He couldn't even remember the first name of the woman murdered by one of the illegals that HE let into the country...holding up a button with her name on it but calling her "Lincoln"! He could fix the border anytime HE felt like it by simply reinstating the Trump Executive Orders on the border that worked but if he did that it would underscore how stupid he was to do away with them in the first place! So instead he yells at Congress for not giving him more money to process more illegals. Nobody is buying the bullshit he's selling at this point, August.
Wrong. But this is what we have come to expect from trump worshippers.

Stupid questions asked by another white Republican mental patient. Uncle Ruckus is Clarence Thomas. I took on a company for racial discrimination in the 1990's when mental patients like you were asking the same stupid questions. Then there is this, from a guy who retired 2-3 years ago.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

This is from Flash, USMB member. And don't lie about him being the only one doing it because you've seen it done yourself. So don't ask stupid questions when you know good and well that what you try denyinig is what's being done.
Excuse me sir, can you dial down your black cruelty? Relentlessly abusing bright eyed black folks like Clarence Thomas is just crazy!

I was asking you before when you would take responsibility for something, so what about black on Asian crime? Most of the Asian folks getting beat up by black people were just minding their own business. You seem to really care about other minorities, so it only make sense that you should take some responsibility.

And I was asking about your history, not another poster's. Give us a bio on yourself. Make a video out of it if you think it'll take too long to type out.

I did? Your blob spent 8T he didn’t have. You said Biden has “probably” done the same--you didn’t source it of course.
So? Covid was still around when Biden became President.
Didn’t your blob bail out the farmers twice?
I make truthful statements...you’re the one trying to spin....and failing as always.
1. Here is the proof. Adjust the years by president, Biden is on track for $8T starting at $28T when he took office.

2. Covid was essentially over, the vaccine was being distributed.

3. Prove what bail outs farmers got

4. I post links you type partisan lies

This is a question that must be asked.

Trump supporters, shame on you. ("Biden and Trump move closer to a November rematch after Super Tuesday victories," March 5)

You don't need me to tell you that the former president is a liar, a cheat, a fraud, a bigot, a bully — I could go on. You know this and ignore it.

What I want you to consider is, what does this say about you? Is this the kind of person your parents taught you to be or to support? Are these the values you grew up with? I doubt it, or there would be a lot more evil in the country than there already is.

Yet you succumb to this man's act. You are better than this.

I am writing this not to get out the vote for President Biden, but rather to ask you about your own motives. I may even vote for Republican Nikki Haley if she is nominated — at least she is honest.

For most of us, our family histories didn't begin in America. We are a country of immigrants. To elect a person such as Trump is to spit in the faces of ancestors who struggled to come to this country to escape rulers like him.

Ok...............

pxf6608447-president-xiden--funny-xi-china-holding-baby-joe-biden--navy-tds-garment.webp
MORE teabagger projection.

'Maybe we'll give that a shot': Donald Trump praises Xi ...​

1709978288401.png
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › mar › donald...

Mar 4, 2018 — US president says it is 'great' that the Chinese premier has paved the way to become president for life.

Congratulations to President Xi and the Chinese people on ...​

1709978368433.png
X · realDonaldTrump
55.3K+ likes · 4 years ago

Congratulations to President Xi and the Chinese people on the 70th Anniversary of the People's Republic of China!

Trump on China's Xi: 'We love each other' - POLITICO.eu​

1709978440679.png
politico.eu
https://www.politico.eu › article › trump-on-chinas-xi-we...

Jan 21, 2020 — DAVOS, Switzerland — Donald Trump said the relationship between China and the U.S. has "probably" never been better during a speech at the ...

Forum List

Back