🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dear White America: Toya Graham Is Not Your Hero Posted: 04/29/2015 8:40 pm EDT Updated: 6 minutes a

What do you mean how did it work out?

Bullshit. You have the law on your side, a gun, and backup. The cops I know personally tell me all the time there are a bunch of fake ass tough guys that flock to these jobs because they want to be tough but would normally get their asses beat.

YOu are still going into dangerous situations that everyone else can avoid.

You know there is a dangerous criminal with a gun in that building? Everyone else can stay away.

My one buddy was the first guy in the door in that situation.

THe Law? Not much help if that guy opens up on you.

A gun? Sure. YOu can shot back. Doesn't help if the other guy's bullet takes your face off.

Backup? Sure. I'm sure that having lots of back up is a big comfort. But they don't eliminate the danger.
Not much danger if you have a gun and backup. Thats why they have concussion/smoke grenades robots and all sorts of stuff. Most people dont go around shooting cops. If they do the vast majority of them cant shoot worth a shit. Gimme a break. Like I said before the cool cops I know tell me all the time the PD is loaded with pussies that would shit themselves in a confrontation without their badge and gun.
Kinda lick you would.
No ...you cant lick my wood. I'm not gay. Its ok if you are. No one really cares.
Yep, you lost. Goodbye asslips.
Good to hear I lost you in the dust. Stop licking peoples wood. You may catch something.

Are they cowardly pussies?

Do you tell them that?

Cause the cops I know are not. They have dealt with some scary situations.

My father in law was a cop back in the 60s during the riots. And a Marine before that.

He was also partners with the first black detective in his city.

The exact opposite of "cowardly pussy".

The inability to respect people who deserve respect just because they are different than you is a sign of immaturity.
Yes most of them are cowardly pussies. You seem to have a hard time reading things. Are you restating my words so they stick in your mind or are you just really dumb?

Yes I have told a number of them the same thing.

Just because the cops you know are more manly than you doenst mean they are not pussies.

Your one off, if true, would match with my statement of "most".

I have no trouble reading. I am well aware of the meaning of the world "most", hence my asking the question about the cops you know.

YOu told them they were pussies? HOw did that work out for you?

YOu sign up to be a cop, you know that you are taking a dangerous job. I would think that would discourage cowards.

Bullshit. You have the law on your side, a gun, and backup. The cops I know personally tell me all the time there are a bunch of fake ass tough guys that flock to these jobs because they want to be tough but would normally get their asses beat.

You know there is a dangerous criminal with a gun in that building? Everyone else can stay away.

A gun? Sure. YOu can shot back. Doesn't help if the other guy's bullet takes your face off.

Backup? Sure. I'm sure that having lots of back up is a big comfort. But they don't eliminate the danger.
Not much danger if you have a gun and backup. Thats why they have concussion/smoke grenades robots and all sorts of stuff. Most people dont go around shooting cops. If they do the vast majority of them cant shoot worth a shit. Gimme a break. Like I said before the cool cops I know tell me all the time the PD is loaded with pussies that would shit themselves in a confrontation without their badge and gun.

Yes. Much danger despite guns and backup.

Being a cop is the 10th most dangerous job in the country.

The 15 Most Dangerous Jobs In America

Yes most of them are cowardly pussies. You seem to have a hard time reading things. Are you restating my words so they stick in your mind or are you just really dumb?

Yes I have told a number of them the same thing.

Just because the cops you know are more manly than you doenst mean they are not pussies.

Your one off, if true, would match with my statement of "most".

I have no trouble reading. I am well aware of the meaning of the world "most", hence my asking the question about the cops you know.

YOu sign up to be a cop, you know that you are taking a dangerous job. I would think that would discourage cowards.

10th and fishing is #1? You better find another poll. :laugh:

How is it cops play with guns yet lag behind fishing in danger?
laugh.gif

Face it. Most cops are pussies that flock to law enforcement so they can legally kill and beat up people.
1. Fishers and related fishing workers

FIshing is very dangerous. Have you every seen The Deadliest Catch?

10th is nothing to sneeze at.

Fishing is more dangerous than playing with guns?
laugh.gif

You sound like a pussy as well.

laugh.gif

YOu sound like a fool who doesn't know what he is talking about.

I just linked you to a site where it showed that Fishing is the most dangerous job.

laugh.gif

I just linked you to a site where it showed that Fishing is the most dangerous job.
You are a fool and a pussy if you think fishing is more dangerous than getting shot.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You are a fool and a pussy if you think fishing is more dangerous than getting shot.
laugh.gif

Cops.

"10. Police and sheriff's patrol officers

21.8 fatalities per 100,000"

FIshing.

"1. Fishers and related fishing workers

111.8 fatalities per 100,000"

Are you really unable to grasp that 112 is a bigger number than 22?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Cops.

FIshing.

I can only grasp you are a pussy on top of being a boring fool.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Cops.

FIshing.

112 is bigger then 22.

You don't really care about facts when it comes to the things you believe, do you?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Cops.

FIshing.

112 is bigger then 22.

You don't really care about facts when it comes to the things you believe, do you?
Facts are rarely truths. Facts are just agreeded upon interpretations. At one point it was a fact the sun revolved around the earth. You see what happened to that fact dont you?

laugh.gif

Cops.

FIshing.

112 is bigger then 22.

Facts are rarely truths. Facts are just agreeded upon interpretations. At one point it was a fact the sun revolved around the earth. You see what happened to that fact dont you?

Crazy talk. 112 is bigger than 22.

Being a fisherman is more dangerous than being a cop.

NOt sure why this is beyond your understanding.

laugh.gif

Cops.

FIshing.

112 is bigger then 22.

You are truly boring. Can you get a better style of posting? Please?

Cops.

FIshing.

112 is bigger then 22.

You are truly boring. Can you get a better style of posting? Please?

YOu are incapable of grasping the one hundred and twelve is a bigger number than twenty two.

A different style is not going to help you.

BINGO....I SAID IT FIRST.....OL GIRL BEATING HER SON, ONLY MAKES WHITE PEOPLE FEEL GOOD, US BLACK FOLK NO THE REAL DEAL!!

I have more respect for parents that parent than I do for a piss poor sock.

Forum List

Back