🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dear White America: Toya Graham Is Not Your Hero Posted: 04/29/2015 8:40 pm EDT Updated: 6 minutes a

BINGO....I SAID IT FIRST.....OL GIRL BEATING HER SON, ONLY MAKES WHITE PEOPLE FEEL GOOD, US BLACK FOLK NO THE REAL DEAL!!
Still have mommy issues when she slapped your hand from the Cookie jar?

Still have mommy issues when she grounded you when she caught you smoking?

Still have mommy issues when you tried to flunk out of high school?

This is not a black or white thing, she made mistakes in life and she got upset and didn't want her son to make the same mistakes, she was being a PARENT !!
She didnt want her child getting shot by the cops. Its really that simple.
Seriously dumb mother fucker?

BINGO....I SAID IT FIRST.....OL GIRL BEATING HER SON, ONLY MAKES WHITE PEOPLE FEEL GOOD, US BLACK FOLK NO THE REAL DEAL!!
Still have mommy issues when she slapped your hand from the Cookie jar?

Still have mommy issues when she grounded you when she caught you smoking?

Still have mommy issues when you tried to flunk out of high school?

This is not a black or white thing, she made mistakes in life and she got upset and didn't want her son to make the same mistakes, she was being a PARENT !!
She didnt want her child getting shot by the cops. Its really that simple.
Seriously dumb mother fucker?
Yes seriously you fucking idiot.

Baltimore mom who smacked son during riots I don t want him to be a Freddie Gray - CBS News

"He gave me eye contact. And at that point, you know, not even thinking about cameras or anything like that. That's my only son and at the end of the day I don't want him to be a Freddie Gray," Toya Graham said, referencing the 25-year-old man who died after mysteriously sustaining severe spinal injuries in police custody earlier in the month. His death has sparked protests throughout the city, with tensions boiling over

Last edited:
:wink:America america
Here is an idea shit for brains

Obey the law

in your little mind shit for brains do you really think cops want to kill a law abiding Citizen ?
Yes they do. Basically most of the are cowardly racist pussies with a gun and control issues.

LOL.

You know any cops?
Yes.
Are you going to bore me to death on this thread too? :laugh:

Are they cowardly pussies?

Do you tell them that?

Cause the cops I know are not. They have dealt with some scary situations.

My father in law was a cop back in the 60s during the riots. And a Marine before that.

He was also partners with the first black detective in his city.

The exact opposite of "cowardly pussy".

The inability to respect people who deserve respect just because they are different than you is a sign of immaturity.

:wink:America america

Obey the law

in your little mind shit for brains do you really think cops want to kill a law abiding Citizen ?
Yes they do. Basically most of the are cowardly racist pussies with a gun and control issues.

LOL.

You know any cops?
Yes.

Do you tell them that?

My father in law was a cop back in the 60s during the riots. And a Marine before that.

The inability to respect people who deserve respect just because they are different than you is a sign of immaturity.
Yes most of them are cowardly pussies. You seem to have a hard time reading things. Are you restating my words so they stick in your mind or are you just really dumb?

Yes I have told a number of them the same thing.

Just because the cops you know are more manly than you doenst mean they are not pussies.

Your one off, if true, would match with my statement of "most".

Obey the law

LOL.

You know any cops?
Yes.

Do you tell them that?

Yes most of them are cowardly pussies. You seem to have a hard time reading things. Are you restating my words so they stick in your mind or are you just really dumb?

Just because the cops you know are more manly than you doenst mean they are not pussies.

I have no trouble reading. I am well aware of the meaning of the world "most", hence my asking the question about the cops you know.

YOu told them they were pussies? HOw did that work out for you?

YOu sign up to be a cop, you know that you are taking a dangerous job. I would think that would discourage cowards.

LOL.

You know any cops?
Yes.

Do you tell them that?

I have no trouble reading. I am well aware of the meaning of the world "most", hence my asking the question about the cops you know.

YOu sign up to be a cop, you know that you are taking a dangerous job. I would think that would discourage cowards.
What do you mean how did it work out?

Bullshit. You have the law on your side, a gun, and backup. The cops I know personally tell me all the time there are a bunch of fake ass tough guys that flock to these jobs because they want to be tough but would normally get their asses beat.

LOL.

You know any cops?
Yes.

Do you tell them that?

Bullshit. You have the law on your side, a gun, and backup. The cops I know personally tell me all the time there are a bunch of fake ass tough guys that flock to these jobs because they want to be tough but would normally get their asses beat.

YOu are still going into dangerous situations that everyone else can avoid.

You know there is a dangerous criminal with a gun in that building? Everyone else can stay away.

My one buddy was the first guy in the door in that situation.

THe Law? Not much help if that guy opens up on you.

A gun? Sure. YOu can shot back. Doesn't help if the other guy's bullet takes your face off.

Backup? Sure. I'm sure that having lots of back up is a big comfort. But they don't eliminate the danger.

Yes.

Do you tell them that?

You know there is a dangerous criminal with a gun in that building? Everyone else can stay away.

A gun? Sure. YOu can shot back. Doesn't help if the other guy's bullet takes your face off.

Backup? Sure. I'm sure that having lots of back up is a big comfort. But they don't eliminate the danger.
Not much danger if you have a gun and backup. Thats why they have concussion/smoke grenades robots and all sorts of stuff. Most people dont go around shooting cops. If they do the vast majority of them cant shoot worth a shit. Gimme a break. Like I said before the cool cops I know tell me all the time the PD is loaded with pussies that would shit themselves in a confrontation without their badge and gun.

Do you tell them that?

Not much danger if you have a gun and backup. Thats why they have concussion/smoke grenades robots and all sorts of stuff. Most people dont go around shooting cops. If they do the vast majority of them cant shoot worth a shit. Gimme a break. Like I said before the cool cops I know tell me all the time the PD is loaded with pussies that would shit themselves in a confrontation without their badge and gun.
Kinda lick you would.

Kinda lick you would.
No ...you cant lick my wood. I'm not gay. Its ok if you are. No one really cares.

Get your lips off his ass.
Idiot. Too stupid to figure out you are the as slips.
Moron. Get your lips off his ass.
Retarded chimp.
Dont call yourself retarded. Its bad enough you are a chimp.
I am talking to you retard.
Dont talk to me about what a retarded chimp you are. I already know all about you.

Kinda lick you would.
No ...you cant lick my wood. I'm not gay. Its ok if you are. No one really cares.
Yep, you lost. Goodbye asslips.

Forum List

Back