🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dear White America: Toya Graham Is Not Your Hero Posted: 04/29/2015 8:40 pm EDT Updated: 6 minutes a

Hero??

:lol:

Six kids, no dad.....what could go wrong?
Why am I not seeing a link?
I saw her on tv. Short snip of a convo. She said she had 6 kids, was a single mother, doing her best and when she saw her 16 year old out there when she told him NOT to go, she went and got him and smacked the shit out of him. Don't know about anything else of her life. Nor care. She did good whacking his ass, in my opinion.

You were stupid for having white guilt in the first place. You have no power. Good thing you dont give a shit. I'm pretty sure that will make the front page of all the news sites.
Thanks!

Coincidentally, I also don't give a shit about your anger and bigotry.

Woo hoo!

:spinner:
Dont get stressed. I'm sure that additional revelation means something to someone.....somewhere..... over the rainbow.
Sure as hell got YOUR attention.

Didn't it?

468780266_d164040e7f_b.jpg
Only in a bemused way a titan wold notice a weakling trying to lift weights.
His third post trying to convince us he doesn't care.

He just doesn't care! No, really!

ss-111018-laughing-animals-seal.ss_full.jpg

9d7eb1f0a60e8af9674254a6fc41d8db.jpg
laughing-animals-20.jpg

4-funny-laughing-animals-2-4-7-9-0-3-2-4-5-6-8-1-2-3-4.png
Youre trying way too hard to convince me you dont care I'm laughing at you.

Dear PC Police:

You've sucked all of the white guilt clean out of me.

I no longer give a shit.

Good luck.

You were stupid for having white guilt in the first place. You have no power. Good thing you dont give a shit. I'm pretty sure that will make the front page of all the news sites.
Thanks!

Woo hoo!

Dont get stressed. I'm sure that additional revelation means something to someone.....somewhere..... over the rainbow.

Didn't it?

Asslips lives under the rainbow.

Dear PC Police:

You've sucked all of the white guilt clean out of me.

I no longer give a shit.

Good luck.

Thanks!

Woo hoo!

Didn't it?

As slips
Get your lips off his ass.

Thanks!

Woo hoo!

Didn't it?

As slips
Idiot. Too stupid to figure out you are the as slips.

Thanks!

Woo hoo!

Didn't it?

As slips
Moron. Get your lips off his ass.

BINGO....I SAID IT FIRST.....OL GIRL BEATING HER SON, ONLY MAKES WHITE PEOPLE FEEL GOOD, US BLACK FOLK NO THE REAL DEAL!!

Good God you're a moron!
If this was a white woman I would have been cheering as well.
The idea that you feel this was a bad thing pretty much explains why black culture is in the dumpster.

BINGO....I SAID IT FIRST.....OL GIRL BEATING HER SON, ONLY MAKES WHITE PEOPLE FEEL GOOD, US BLACK FOLK NO THE REAL DEAL!!

Ridiculous OP as usual. You are saying all white people. You have a very big chip on your shoulder that has probably cost you some in your journey in this world.

Uh, I didn't write the article, pal, so chill out!!
You created the OP. You are one hate driven person. Your OP does not reflect how I feel about the woman or what she did.
I think she meant in general. Not all whites think what the woman did validates their racists beliefs.
Now an interpreter?

She has always been both very vocal and very clear. This situation is no different.

Good God you're a moron!
If this was a white woman I would have been cheering as well.
The idea that you feel this was a bad thing pretty much explains why black culture is in the dumpster.
To other blacks that would have praised their brats, that woman is an Aunt Tomasina.

Didn't it?

As slips
Moron. Get your lips off his ass.
Retarded chimp.

Still have mommy issues when she slapped your hand from the Cookie jar?

Still have mommy issues when she grounded you when she caught you smoking?

Still have mommy issues when you tried to flunk out of high school?

This is not a black or white thing, she made mistakes in life and she got upset and didn't want her son to make the same mistakes, she was being a PARENT !!

Still have mommy issues when she slapped your hand from the Cookie jar?

Still have mommy issues when she grounded you when she caught you smoking?

Still have mommy issues when you tried to flunk out of high school?

This is not a black or white thing, she made mistakes in life and she got upset and didn't want her son to make the same mistakes, she was being a PARENT !!
She didnt want her child getting shot by the cops. Its really that simple.

Forum List

Back