Death of Former Russian Spy Chief Linked to Dossier on Trump

Lewdog On the pissgate, yes I do recall it being said that the media had hold of it, however Trump, along with the rest of the nation, were not aware of that fact at the time - thus the statement holds.

Are you trying to claim that the US is innocent of murdering people in our attempts to determine the governmental fate of sovereign nations - we're not and I agree with Trump's statement.

You just said you stood by his statements about the dossier... and now admit you knew the media had it beforehand. :rolleyes:

Putin is a murderer not because of what he does in other countries... but because he has his detractors and political rivals killed. He also has the people within his government killed if he doesn't like what they do. Is that ok with you?

Is it ok with you if a President goes out and has the person they beat in the election killed? Is it ok with you if an incumbent President has a political rival killed? Is it ok with you if a President has a government employee killed without them getting their rights of due process?

Trump /doesn't/ speak highly of Putin, that's your media lying to you.

He's said that he'd rather be friends with Russia than enemies, that's pretty much it. He's said cagey diplomatic shit that /all/ politicians say about foreign leaders; "He's a strong leader who seems to care about his country." He made a twitter comment what like a decade ago about having his beauty contest in Moscow - big whoop.

You people are rediculious if you can't see the way Trump talks about like everyone is pretty much the same way he talks about Putin - He says almost everyone is great, everyone is his friend, etc etc because that's what negotiators do, they keep lines of communication open with people they might later have dealings with, they fluffer everyone in an attempt to elicit a better deal, etc. This is what the business world looks like, also what politicians look like (just in that case they lie about /you/ the people instead of individual persons.)

HE SAID IN A TWEET NOT JUST A MONTH AGO ABOUT HOW PUTIN WAS A SMART MAN... while putting down U.S. intelligence agencies... who he then turned around and said he never put down U.S. intelligence agencies. Trump breaks the cardinal rule of lying... My Grandma once told me it is easier to tell the truth than to lie, because once you lie you have to keep lying to back up that lie and eventually you end up lying so much you can't keep your lies straight. Trump is way beyond being able to keep his lies straight.

Even if you hate Putin, you can't deny he is smart. I disliked Obama, but he was also a smart man, he knew how to use the media and sway his sheep, and he knew exactly how his policies would ruin manufacturing and that ACA would drive up costs of health care for the middle class.

He's said that he'd rather be friends with Russia than enemies, that's pretty much it. He's said cagey diplomatic shit that /all/ politicians say about foreign leaders; "He's a strong leader who seems to care about his country." He made a twitter comment what like a decade ago about having his beauty contest in Moscow - big whoop.

You people are rediculious if you can't see the way Trump talks about like everyone is pretty much the same way he talks about Putin - He says almost everyone is great, everyone is his friend, etc etc because that's what negotiators do, they keep lines of communication open with people they might later have dealings with, they fluffer everyone in an attempt to elicit a better deal, etc. This is what the business world looks like, also what politicians look like (just in that case they lie about /you/ the people instead of individual persons.)

HE SAID IN A TWEET NOT JUST A MONTH AGO ABOUT HOW PUTIN WAS A SMART MAN... while putting down U.S. intelligence agencies... who he then turned around and said he never put down U.S. intelligence agencies. Trump breaks the cardinal rule of lying... My Grandma once told me it is easier to tell the truth than to lie, because once you lie you have to keep lying to back up that lie and eventually you end up lying so much you can't keep your lies straight. Trump is way beyond being able to keep his lies straight.

Even if you hate Putin, you can't deny he is smart. I disliked Obama, but he was also a smart man, he knew how to use the media and sway his sheep, and he knew exactly how his policies would ruin manufacturing and that ACA would drive up costs of health care for the middle class.

I don't care... EverCurious was denying that Trump has been praising Putin, and he has.

Lewdog On the pissgate, yes I do recall it being said that the media had hold of it, however Trump, along with the rest of the nation, were not aware of that fact at the time - thus the statement holds.

Are you trying to claim that the US is innocent of murdering people in our attempts to determine the governmental fate of sovereign nations - we're not and I agree with Trump's statement.

You just said you stood by his statements about the dossier... and now admit you knew the media had it beforehand. :rolleyes:

Putin is a murderer not because of what he does in other countries... but because he has his detractors and political rivals killed. He also has the people within his government killed if he doesn't like what they do. Is that ok with you?

Is it ok with you if a President goes out and has the person they beat in the election killed? Is it ok with you if an incumbent President has a political rival killed? Is it ok with you if a President has a government employee killed without them getting their rights of due process?

No if you read what I said, it's that everyone /thought/ our intelligence had leaked it - it wasn't until /after/ President Trump's tweet that the media came out and said they'd had the dossier. --- Under the premise that intelligence /had/ leaked it what President Trump said is perfectly acceptable.

As for Putin, he does what he does, that's their business not mine. The Russian's voted for his ass so it's apparently okay with them - they're choice, their consequences. So technically the answer to your first question would be yes. It is not /my/ place to dictate to another nation of peoples who they can or cannot elect, nor what kind of 'punishment' they might receive from their elected officials.

I say the same for ME countries, Cuba, etc. You vote for it and get shot, that's your own stupid. I'm not in the business of telling other countries citizens who they can vote for, best thing we can do is put info out. (Eh... maybe a bit less for Cuba and note I'm not talking ISIS with the ME, they fucking abuse their women and kids regardless of who's in charge so really shooting political rivals is pretty much expected I think.)

As to the later questions, are we talking about /my/ President? Yes, I would have a problem with all of that. No president of ours has done that, (at least that we /know/ of anyway.)

No if you read what I said, it's that everyone /thought/ our intelligence had leaked it - it wasn't until /after/ President Trump's tweet that the media came out and said they'd had the dossier. --- Under the premise that intelligence /had/ leaked it what President Trump said is perfectly acceptable.

As for Putin, he does what he does, that's their business not mine. The Russian's voted for his ass so it's apparently okay with them - they're choice, their consequences. So technically the answer to your first question would be yes. It is not /my/ place to dictate to another nation of peoples who they can or cannot elect, nor what kind of 'punishment' they might receive from their elected officials.

I say the same for ME countries, Cuba, etc. You vote for it and get shot, that's your own stupid. I'm not in the business of telling other countries citizens who they can vote for, best thing we can do is put info out. (Eh... maybe a bit less for Cuba and note I'm not talking ISIS with the ME, they fucking abuse their women and kids regardless of who's in charge so really shooting political rivals is pretty much expected I think.)

As to the later questions, are we talking about /my/ President? Yes, I would have a problem with all of that. No president of ours has done that, (at least that we /know/ of anyway.)

You just contradicted yourself at least twice. You said you backed Trump's tweets of which listed the one about intelligence leaks, which weren't leaks. Putin is a murderer... but not in the sense you want him to be one... and you admitted not in the way that our government is. You then try to support Putin's action by saying our government shouldn't do it, but it isn't your place to say what another government does... this isn't about governments, it's about humanity. It's not a civilized thing to do to kill your political opponents. Do you not understand that?

I don't care... EverCurious was denying that Trump has been praising Putin, and he has.

So what? You would rather he go out of his way to start hostilities with Russia like Obama and Hillary?
Trump just wants to be allies with Russia in order to destroy ISIS. I know destroying ISIS is against everything progressives stand for, but true Americans support destroying ISIS.

So what? You would rather he go out of his way to start hostilities with Russia like Obama and Hillary?
Trump just wants to be allies with Russia in order to destroy ISIS. I know destroying ISIS is against everything progressives stand for, but true Americans support destroying ISIS.

No, no he doesn't. I never said be hostile against them. Do you understand that there is more options than being either an enemy or a butt buddy?

read up on it, Putin RIGGED his last election by stuffing the ballot box....the majority of Russians did not support him...............for goodness sake!

read up on it, Putin RIGGED his last election by stuffing the ballot box....the majority of Russians did not support him...............for goodness sake!

We get it, the mafia runs Russia. What do you want Trump to do about it? Keep punishing the people of Russia with sanctions?

We get it, the mafia runs Russia. What do you want Trump to do about it? Keep punishing the people of Russia with sanctions?
why do we and other nations have sanctions, do you know?

also... you do realize putin's in bed with Iran....does that make you feel all peachy keen? How about for our Israeli allies?

also... you do realize putin's in bed with Iran....does that make you feel all peachy keen? How about for our Israeli allies?

I think Russia is "in bed" with Iran as a hold over from the Cold War, when the US and USSR tried to get their hands on every country. They supply them with arms, for them its all about the money at this point. The only way we will get Russia to abandon Iran is to provide them a more lucrative alternative.

My only concern about Iran is preventing them from getting nukes. Other than that, Iran isn't much of a concern for me. I view Sunni Muslims as more dangerous than Shi'ites of Iran. It's hard to criticize Russia for selling arms to Iran when we sell arms to Sunni countries.

Ideally it would be preferable for all Western countries to isolate the Middle East. Ban all immigration from those countries, and just let Saudi Arabia and Iran kill each other off. I don't really care if we arm the Saudis and Russia arms the Shiites, just as long as we don't get directly involved in their war.

Lewdog

At the time Trump tweeted that the intelligence agency had leaked the dossier, it was not known that the media had received it from other sources. Trump dressing them down because he believed they had leaked it was completely appropriate and acceptable.

If you really /are/ to stupid to understand something as simple as the flow of time, then seriously, why should I even bother reading your dribble?

As far as Putin, the people elected him, knowing who he was. They made their choice, we American's don't get a say.

Would I want Putin as /our/ President in America, hell no. There's no contradiction except your inability to hold two separate things in your head.

Last edited:
Lewdog

At the time Trump tweeted that the intelligence agency had leaked the dossier, it was not known that the media had received it from other sources. Trump dressing them down because he believed they had leaked it was completely appropriate and acceptable.

If you really /are/ to stupid to understand something as simple as the flow of time, then seriously, why should I even bother reading your dribble?

Let's get one thing straight, in management which is what Trump is in as President, it is NEVER acceptable to publicly blast your employees like he did. Never. You can read every book on management there is, and they will all tell you it is a no-no. So not only did he throw them under the bus publicly, he then lied later and said he never talked bad about the intelligence agencies... and the thing he blasted them for wasn't true. And you said you supported his tweets. :rolleyes:

Bullshit. I'm a manager and if one division is stealing damn straight I call their asses out. In fact, I got paid to do shit like that as an advisor.

Apparently, you are a dumbass that doesn't understand time. I probably shouldn't bother because you're a moron, but when something happens at 10am and you send a tweet, it's still there at say noon when you find out different information - aka that the media actually already had to dossier so it wasn't leaked by the intelligence agency. I stand by his tweet at the time he wrote it 100%.

I'm done replying to you, I only have so much patience for idiots and you've shown just how stupid you are - welcome to my "oh look a troll list."

Bullshit. I'm a manager and if one division is stealing damn straight I call their asses out. In fact, I got paid to do shit like that as an advisor.

Apparently, you are a dumbass that doesn't understand time. I probably shouldn't bother because you're a moron, but when something happens at 10am and you send a tweet, it's still there at say noon when you find out different information - aka that the media actually already had to dossier so it wasn't leaked by the intelligence agency. I stand by his tweet at the time he wrote it 100%.

I'm done replying to you, I only have so much patience for idiots and you've shown just how stupid you are - welcome to my "oh look a troll list."

Lol! You are talking about STEALING which is a fire-able offense. You don't get management at all. At one time I managed 5 stores with the stores doing a total of $5+ million in sales per year. I had to handle all the stores sales numbers, training, loss prevention, inventories, ordering, human resources... you name it.

What you just described is an idiot that is running his mouth before getting his facts straight acting on impulse. Fucking Presidents aren't supposed to act like teenage girls.

And you are calling me a moron? That's some classic shit right there. 200+ IQ.... you are so full of shit it is amazing.

I think Russia is "in bed" with Iran as a hold over from the Cold War, when the US and USSR tried to get their hands on every country. They supply them with arms, for them its all about the money at this point. The only way we will get Russia to abandon Iran is to provide them a more lucrative alternative.

My only concern about Iran is preventing them from getting nukes. Other than that, Iran isn't much of a concern for me. I view Sunni Muslims as more dangerous than Shi'ites of Iran. It's hard to criticize Russia for selling arms to Iran when we sell arms to Sunni countries.

Ideally it would be preferable for all Western countries to isolate the Middle East. Ban all immigration from those countries, and just let Saudi Arabia and Iran kill each other off. I don't really care if we arm the Saudis and Russia arms the Shiites, just as long as we don't get directly involved in their war.

Russia is doing what Russia does-----for the past 65 years. It climbs into bed with the
most actively imperialist. Way back in the 50s Russia was in bed with the Baathist pigs
and still is. Today Iran is even more imperialist than are the Baathists. Keep in
mind----Iran was copulating with Adolf in the 30s and 40s as were the Baathist dogs.
Both sect and ideology concerns somehow breakdown ------business is business. Iran
is VERY dangerous. "western countries ban together to isolate the middle east" is
a wet dream

Lewdog Last one, because I'm feeling trollish.

Lets say I find out that the IT division is leaking information to a hostile entity - yes I'm calling their ass out. /Especially/ if said information they leaked was a) a complete lie about me, and b) damaging to my reputation. Damn skippy I would hold their asses to the fire over it.

That's called someone being pissed about information being leaked from a 'secret' meeting - perfectly understandable reaction.

Yes, I am calling you a moron dear, you've shown me through a number of conversations that you're at best a partisan hack, at worst a complete idiot. Have a nice night :)

Russia is doing what Russia does-----for the past 65 years. It climbs into bed with the
most actively imperialist. Way back in the 50s Russia was in bed with the Baathist pigs
and still is. Today Iran is even more imperialist than are the Baathists. Keep in
mind----Iran was copulating with Adolf in the 30s and 40s as were the Baathist dogs.
Both sect and ideology concerns somehow breakdown ------business is business. Iran
is VERY dangerous. "western countries ban together to isolate the middle east" is
a wet dream

Look at Russia like the scabs ready to cross picket lines to make a buck. Countries that get put under sanctions that are hungry to get things... Russia steps in and despite being in the UN, they aren't in NATO and they just do whatever they want. Kind of reminds you of ambulance chasers how they work.

Lewdog Last one, because I'm feeling trollish.

Lets say I find out that the IT division is leaking information to a hostile entity - yes I'm calling their ass out. /Especially/ if said information they leaked was a) a complete lie about me, and b) damaging to my reputation. Damn skippy I would hold their asses to the fire over it.

That's called someone being pissed about information being leaked from a 'secret' meeting - perfectly understandable reaction.

Yes, I am calling you a moron dear, you've shown me through a number of conversations that you're at best a partisan hack, at worst a complete idiot. Have a nice night :)

First thing you do before you call anyone out... you make damn sure you are right. Trump wasn't. End of story. You calling me a moron is a joke. All anyone has to do is read your posts in this thread and see that you are either dumb as a box of rocks or borderline senile.

Forum List

Back