🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Death Spiral of California Takes a Plunge

Hasn't been off long enough to make a difference so far. But we're keeping track of battery prices and technology. We'll have storage in the near future. Then we'll buy a plug-in hybrid.

I don't have clouds where I live. Just some morning marine layer. Perfect weather.

So, you live in the desert. So what?

methinks-M.jpg
I live on the coast, not the desert.

My house is cooled by the breeze from the Pacific Ocean. Since I don't have (or need) central air conditioning and I do have solar power, my electric bills are less than $70 per month. Winning!

Black market shops are the shops who don't have a license and don't pay taxes. They are all over the place in San Diego County. Dumbass.

I appreciate your continued effort to convince everyone, as if we need further convincing, that you NEED profanity because you know your argument is, to say the least, weak. Keep it up!

T%20Shirt-S.jpg

San Diego County's Black Market Is Thriving Alongside Its Green Market
Feb 1, 2018
RECREATIONAL MARIJUANA
By Pace La Via
[...]
In towns with retail bans, the black market is thriving
Things aren’t rosy all over San Diego County. The County Board of Supervisors voted last year to ban cannabis dispensaries and farms in unincorporated communities such as Spring Valley, Casa de Oro, and Lakeside. (Four dispensaries in these areas were already legally permitted to sell medical marijuana before the ban and are licensed up until April of 2022.)

Black market shops are the shops who don't have a license and don't pay taxes. They are all over the place in San Diego County. Dumbass.

I appreciate your continued effort to convince everyone, as if we need further convincing, that you NEED profanity because you know your argument is, to say the least, weak. Keep it up!

T%20Shirt-S.jpg

Feb 1, 2018
RECREATIONAL MARIJUANA
By Pace La Via
[...]
Things aren’t rosy all over San Diego County. The County Board of Supervisors voted last year to ban cannabis dispensaries and farms in unincorporated communities such as Spring Valley, Casa de Oro, and Lakeside. (Four dispensaries in these areas were already legally permitted to sell medical marijuana before the ban and are licensed up until April of 2022.)

You are the one asking "What the heck is a black market shop?"

I live in San Diego County. I know all about the black market here. It's hard to miss it. The stores operate in plain sight.

I'm not sure what your point is.

Those homes go for $15M. Here’s your $800K view:
View attachment 288731

That's Trinidad in my pic, those homes go for $750k to $1.5 mil. I live down the road in Arcata, much cheaper. Then there's Eureka, which is a shithole.

I love my hippy town for reasons that are specific to me. Most of you wouldn't like it.

My point is this... nobody lays on their death bed and rejoices about how much they saved on gas and electricity. You only live once, might as well do it somewhere beautiful.
That’s nice.
I prefer my 6,000 sq ft home on acreage on a lake at the foot of the Blue Ridge mountains for half that price.
Apparently not, otherwise you wouldn't be carping about California.
Born and raised in California, expected to leave my bones there.

I escaped after the occupation of communism became too extreme.

expect to leave your bones there? I understand your loyalty to your state being born there and all but they are burning california down right before your eyes and its not going to get better,only worse. If i was single and had no family there,i would want to leave like a lot of people are.

the criminal politicians are the ones behind all the problems in californi and seeing how the sheep there wont do anything about them,i have little faith those criminals will ever go to jail like they should.
Expected. You missed the tense.

Those homes go for $15M. Here’s your $800K view:
View attachment 288731

That's Trinidad in my pic, those homes go for $750k to $1.5 mil. I live down the road in Arcata, much cheaper. Then there's Eureka, which is a shithole.

I love my hippy town for reasons that are specific to me. Most of you wouldn't like it.

My point is this... nobody lays on their death bed and rejoices about how much they saved on gas and electricity. You only live once, might as well do it somewhere beautiful.
That’s nice.
I prefer my 6,000 sq ft home on acreage on a lake at the foot of the Blue Ridge mountains for half that price.

Well I'm glad you found a place that suits you.

I certainly am happy here in SoCal paradise. No commies have bothered me so far.
You just claimed you lived in Northern Cal. So you’re a very lousy liar, exposing your BS in one thread. You’re a joke and you prove how awful California is when everyone has to lie to try to defend it.

T%20Shirt-S.jpg

Feb 1, 2018
RECREATIONAL MARIJUANA
By Pace La Via
[...]

I live in San Diego County. I know all about the black market here. It's hard to miss it. The stores operate in plain sight.

Liar. Arcata now SD county. Why do you need to lie to defend California?

We know.

That’s nice.

Well I'm glad you found a place that suits you.

I certainly am happy here in SoCal paradise. No commies have bothered me so far.
You just claimed you lived in Northern Cal. So you’re a very lousy liar, exposing your BS in one thread. You’re a joke and you prove how awful California is when everyone has to lie to try to defend it.
Not me jerk. I have never claimed to live in NorCal. Nor have I ever lived there.

Reading is Fundamental. Dotard.

T%20Shirt-S.jpg

Feb 1, 2018
RECREATIONAL MARIJUANA
By Pace La Via
[...]

Liar. Arcata now SD county. Why do you need to lie to defend California?

We know.
That wasn't me liar. I am STILL in SD county on the border. Many many years.

T%20Shirt-S.jpg

Feb 1, 2018
RECREATIONAL MARIJUANA
By Pace La Via
[...]

The depths of depravity reached by the leaders of California.

T%20Shirt-S.jpg

Feb 1, 2018
RECREATIONAL MARIJUANA
By Pace La Via
[...]

The depths of depravity reached by the leaders of California.
OMG Reefer Madness will destroy us all!

What occurs when Democrats take control Edition 32,638

California is banning natural gas and pushing everyone to go all electric - which they turn off.

Sweet Saint of San Andreas, hear my prayers....

California is in turmoil. Despite the fact our state accounts for the fifth-largest economy in the world, blackouts and other problems with the electrical grid are posing existential challenges to the high quality of life millions of Californians have come to expect. That’s not to mention the devastating fires. One would think political leaders and regulators would look for ways to diversify access to safe and reliable energy sources, but incredibly, that’s not the case.

On Thursday, Nov. 7th, the Public Utilities Commission will discuss placing a ban on natural gas in new homes, in an attempt to phase gas out completely in favor of universal electrification. It’s safe to say a natural gas ban for businesses and existing homes won’t be far behind.

Estimates are that such a ban would increase annual energy costs by nearly $400 for every single-family homeowner in the state. The cost of replacing natural gas appliances would be $7,200 per household. Total estimated statewide cost to residents is between $4 billion and $6 billion, according to a study by Navigant Research.

Read more here: https://www.fresnobee.com/opinion/readers-opinion/article237010829.html#storylink=cpy

They should just go full Soviet and build a wall to keep people in.

Forum List

Back